• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked actually scared now "What the hell is going on?"

Jack smiled "I love you too Neko" he said softly
Neko hugged him tightly before letting go. "What should we do today?"

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned.
"Nah. You're not an alcoholic. Just an alcohol enthusiast."

She held up her own glass, matching his stance with the bottle.
"You haven't seen me drunk. Which is a rare sight, so I'll let you think that for now." He said laughing a bit. He then picked up his glass and nodded taking another sip.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro couldn't help himself. He licked her bottom lip softly before he pulled away.

Yuto pulled away a bit. "Then how about we become one..." He said softly to her, blushing.

(Fade)
Noir rolled over, her hair matted to her head with sweat, breathing hard. She looked over at Yuto, smiling. The chibis were off doing their own thing, and Noir laughed a bit.

Celia yawned. "Well I'm gonna take a nap..." She said softly. "Unless you wanna have some FUN first." She said seductively.
Han blinked at the thought, then blushed a dark red. "F-fun?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled and blushed, gazing into Hiro's eyes. "I missed you so much"
"Me too..." He said softly back before he hopped off her and scurried over to his video games. "Let's see... We got your regular COD... We got puzzles and dragons, don't know how that got there... And... Dead Rising 3." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal woke up, went to her and her husbands room and went to the bathroom in the room and took a shower
Kaota wore some clothes and went inside Ethereals and Ezekials room and started checking things out

"Me too..." He said softly back before he hopped off her and scurried over to his video games. "Let's see... We got your regular COD... We got puzzles and dragons, don't know how that got there... And... Dead Rising 3." He said.
Harper jumped up and sat next to him. "COD" she says excitedly

Lumina said:
Noir rolled over, her hair matted to her head with sweat, breathing hard. She looked over at Yuto, smiling. The chibis were off doing their own thing, and Noir laughed a bit.
Yuto was breathing heavily as well. "Whew... So... Fast..." He said softly. "Hey Umm... Noir... I have a question..." He said.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota wore some clothes and went inside Ethereals and Ezekials room and started checking things out

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal came out wrapped in a towel, she jumped when she saw Kaota in the room.

Roman said:
"You haven't seen me drunk. Which is a rare sight, so I'll let you think that for now." He said laughing a bit. He then picked up his glass and nodded taking another sip.
Violetta took a sip herself, starting to enjoy the taste more.

"I've never been drunk... what is it like?"

Yuto was breathing heavily as well. "Whew... So... Fast..." He said softly. "Hey Umm... Noir... I have a question..." He said.
Noir was starting to catch her breath again when he asked the question. She looked over, wiping some sweat covered hair out of his face, nodding for him to continue.

Mayyflower said:
Harper jumped up and sat next to him. "COD" she says excitedly
Hiro nodded. "COD it is!" He said as he placed the disc in the correct cartridge. "Do you know how to play?"

Celia rose a eyebrow. "You don't know what sex is you dumb dumb?" She asked.
"No, it's not that I don't know, it's just that I didn't expect it." Han said laughing a little.

...♅Akira finished training and made the weights vanish. He soon vanished, appearing under a tree and laying down with his arms behind his head. He smiled lightly as he watched the Humans play on the beach. He spoke♅...

Phew, that was a good workout~

3ad0cee14b9abcb084daa7b28fa5232c_zpssvbin99z.jpg

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled. "Thank you daddy" she says happily
Marcus smiled "No problem!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"But I'm not tired!" Neko whined

Jack chuckled "Well we can't do anything out there at this late...." He then blushed a little thinking

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen started cooking "any spices you want on them?" he said holding a piece of fish.

Roland smiled "thank you." he said before kissing her cheek.
Dakota smiled and tilted her head "Why am I getting thanked?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back