• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu nodded. "It's not exactly classical... But here you go!" She said as she sat down and started playing, singing along to it.
Vespy sat down in a nearby chair and began to listen to her play and drifted off into space for a while hoping his powers don't come out whilr relaxing "you are really good at this"

Yuzu nodded. "It's not exactly classical... But here you go!" She said as she sat down and started playing, singing along to it.

Yuto blushed and wrapped his arms around her as well. "Heh... Well ok then..." He said before he started kissing her.
Well that definitely woke her up. Noir's eyes flew open out of sheer surprise, but after a moment she closed them, returning the kisses. The warmth of his skin and the taste of his kisses were intoxicating.

Vespy said:
Vespy sat down in a nearby chair and began to listen to her play and drifted off into space for a while hoping his powers don't come out whilr relaxing "you are really good at this"
When Yuzu finished playing, she smiled up at him. "Thank you! I wouldn't say I'm the best tho." She said.

Roman said:
"I guess I'll take the same thing. There's so many things and none of them look simple."
Takeshi said with a shrug. He then picked up his glass and took a sip.

"This wine is meant to be special I guess."
Violetta looked at him, resting her arm on the table.

"Don't get too excited about it." She said saracastically, taking another sip. Soon the waiter came over, taking their orders and walking away.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn came out of the bathroom a little later in a bra and underwear, frowning. "I knew I was forgetting something." She muttered as she made her way of to the closet and looked around before finding what she needed. Autumn quickly put on shorts and a comfortable sweater before walking out of the closet. Seeing that Ryley was on the couch, she moved behind it and leaned forward so her face was right next to his. "I'm done, ready to go?"
Ryley turned his head and kissed Autumn's cheek. "Yea, Sylvius is freaking out from the angels so I'm ready to go for his sanity's sake." Ryley got up and pet Sylvius who was shaking still.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Hiro pulled her inside and sat himself and her on the couch. "You go ahead and make yourself comfortable. I'll get what games I have out..." He said before he vanished into another room.

Hiro pulled her inside and sat himself and her on the couch. "You go ahead and make yourself comfortable. I'll get what games I have out..." He said before he vanished into another room.
Harper nodded. "Okay" she says smiling before he left, she sat there and looked around

Lumina said:
Violetta looked at him, resting her arm on the table.
"Don't get too excited about it." She said saracastically, taking another sip. Soon the waiter came over, taking their orders and walking away.
Takeshi looked at Violetta and chuckled.

"I'm not excited. I'm about at calm. Where did you get excited from?"

Lumina said:
Well that definitely woke her up. Noir's eyes flew open out of sheer surprise, but after a moment she closed them, returning the kisses. The warmth of his skin and the taste of his kisses were intoxicating.
Yuto felt himself getting lost in the moment, finding himself kissing her deeper and more passionate. Just being with her felt amazing to Yuto.

When Yuzu finished playing, she smiled up at him. "Thank you! I wouldn't say I'm the best tho." She said.
He titlted his head a bit at her response after she had finished "do you know who the best player is of the piano in this school?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "i don't ever want to lose you." he said quietly.

Ayen smiled "and I love you Amaya." he says sweetly.

(if i post reply's late, I'm gonna be in class.)
Dakota smiled and hugged him tighter "You won't" she said, shaking her head.

Vespy said:
He titlted his head a bit at her response after she had finished "do you know who the best player is of the piano in this school?"
Yuzu shook her head. "Sadly I don't... I wish I did..." She said.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley turned his head and kissed Autumn's cheek. "Yea, Sylvius is freaking out from the angels so I'm ready to go for his sanity's sake." Ryley got up and pet Sylvius who was shaking still.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn looked down at Sylvius,"Aw I'm sorry. I didn't know they would be cleaning today. If you two ever want to come back, I'll make sure it's not when the Angels are cleaning or doing anything. We're going to the amusement park first right?" She said as she moved in front of the couch before she suddenly teleported all three of them to the amusement park. "Oops...guess I can't control teleporting all that well either."

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded. "Okay" she says smiling before he left, she sat there and looked around
Hiro came back with the games, laying them out on the floor before he sat next to Harper, holding her close and kissing her lips softly. "You don't even know how much I've missed the taste of your lips." He said with a smirk.

Roman said:
Han rubbed his chin, "I... Can't say I've heard that name before." He said quietly, noticing that she tugged on his shirt a little.
@TheRebelliousDragon just gonna drop this here (OuO)

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at Violetta and chuckled.
"I'm not excited. I'm about at calm. Where did you get excited from?"
Violetta laughed a bit herself.

"That was sarcasm, dear."

She took another sip of wine, grinning, wanting to just prop her legs up on the table, but stopping herself out of respect for how nice this place was.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]"I'm fine" He told her as he continued to read. Ethan looked at her confused. "Why'd you ask?" Ethan asked her as he folded up his paper, putting it in his pocket.

[/QUOTE]
"Well you were walking pretty slow..." she said with a shrug "And you don't show emotion so I was just checking I guess" she said as she continue to walk ahead "Does that bother you or what?" She asked, turning her head to look at him.

Lumina said:
Violetta laughed a bit herself.
"That was sarcasm, dear."

She took another sip of wine, grinning, wanting to just prop her legs up on the table, but stopping herself out of respect for how nice this place was.
Takeshi blinked and put a arm on the table.

"I knew that... Not at first, but now..."

Yuto felt himself getting lost in the moment, finding himself kissing her deeper and more passionate. Just being with her felt amazing to Yuto.
Noir matched his intensity kiss for kiss, not realizing until.this moment how much she had missed this. How great it was to get lost in him. How much she honestly needed having Yuto be by her side.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and sat back down on the counter and watched him. "Okay" she says turning her head to yawn.
Ayen started cooking "any spices you want on them?" he said holding a piece of fish.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and hugged him tighter "You won't" she said, shaking her head.
Roland smiled "thank you." he said before kissing her cheek.

Roman said:
Takeshi blinked and put a arm on the table.
"I knew that... Not at first, but now..."
Violetta smirked.

"Right, right, sure you did."

At this point she just downed the glass, pouring another. This stuff was scary good, not that the goddess was worried.

Lumina said:
Noir matched his intensity kiss for kiss, not realizing until.this moment how much she had missed this. How great it was to get lost in him. How much she honestly needed having Yuto be by her side.
Yuto slipped his tongue past her teeth, loving the way she kissed him back. All he felt with her was love, no hate, only love.

Yuzu shook her head. "Sadly I don't... I wish I did..." She said.
He sighed maybe he could go look for this person who was probably an exceed also "well where too next Yuzu?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back