• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Vespy said:
Grinning at her accepting his offer he looked forward to seeing her powers "oh i got earplugs so don't you worry about that"
Yuzu looked away. "My powers really aren't that impressive tho..." She said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu looked away. "My powers really aren't that impressive tho..." She said.
Vespy laughed as she said that he put his hand on her shoulder and said " everybodys power has a purpose never forget that"

Vespy said:
Vespy laughed as she said that he put his hand on her shoulder and said " everybodys power has a purpose never forget that"
Yuzu blushed slightly as his hand touched her shoulder. "U-Umm... Ok..." She said as she shook her head, opening the door to the right now empty music room.

Yuzu blushed slightly as his hand touched her shoulder. "U-Umm... Ok..." She said as she shook her head, opening the door to the right now empty music room.
Vespy quickly moved his hand away from her shoulder he did not mean to do that "I'm sorry i did not mean to embarass you like that" he followed her into the empty music room.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at her with a chuckle Its ok Kaota then stood up and kissed her

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal blushed and kissed him back

Aiden shook his head. "That's not true... Humans were BORN to rule the supernatural. All us freaks are just tools." He said.

Hiro continued to smile sweetly at her before he made a suggestion. "Sooo wanna play some video games or something?" He asked.

Celia sighed. "You too damn cute in my book. It oughta be a sin in my book." She joked as she took a bite of one of her meatballs.
Harper nodded. "Sure!"she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "i don't ever want to lose you." he said quietly.

Ayen smiled "and I love you Amaya." he says sweetly.

(if i post reply's late, I'm gonna be in class.)
Amaya smiled. "I know my love I know" she says sweetly

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked back at him and smiled before walking around a small bit further and splashing some water at him and giggling lightly "You can swim...right?" She asked

"You're welcome" she smiled back "So do you wanna go do something?" She asked.

"Well I'll need time to get a dress first" she said with a giggle as she fiddled with the ring on her finger "So I don't know...when do you think?"
Akito nodded. "Sure what would you like to do?" He asks kindly

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "Yep, I could have." He said smiling. "And yes. We shall." He said with a nod.
Violetta nodded, walking the both of them in by their connected hands. TheY didn't stand around long, despite the other groups waiting for a spot, when a waiter came over to take them to a seat. A few people gave some annoyed and jealous looks, but Violetta didn't care. They were soon seated and she took a menu, poring over the fancy (and kinda expensive) options.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled "well. i gonna cook dinner, you just relax." he said before kissing her cheek.

Yuto's eyes fluttered open. He pecked Noir's lips with a smile. "Morning sunshine..." He said with a smile.
Noir grinned sleepily, snuggling into him more. She didn't want to get up or move.

The chibis were snoring softly on the table next to them.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal blushed and kissed him back

Harper nodded. "Sure!"she says happily

Akito nodded. "Sure what would you like to do?" He asks kindly
Kaota then pulled away and layed down on his bed You have a husband and a Boyfriend,Now come on lets sleel

Dnaleri017 said:
"Wow I must be lucky if you're hanging out with me, this place is huge..." Ryley kept close and Sylvius stuck very close to Ryley being stsrtled by the angels. Ryley sat on the couch and closed his eyes focussing on Sylvius to calm him down as hr waited for Autumn.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn came out of the bathroom a little later in a bra and underwear, frowning. "I knew I was forgetting something." She muttered as she made her way of to the closet and looked around before finding what she needed. Autumn quickly put on shorts and a comfortable sweater before walking out of the closet. Seeing that Ryley was on the couch, she moved behind it and leaned forward so her face was right next to his. "I'm done, ready to go?"

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, walking the both of them in by their connected hands. TheY didn't stand around long, despite the other groups waiting for a spot, when a waiter came over to take them to a seat. A few people gave some annoyed and jealous looks, but Violetta didn't care. They were soon seated and she took a menu, poring over the fancy (and kinda expensive) options.
Takeshi sat down and picked up a menu. "Hmmm..." he hummed in thought as he skimmed over it.

Lumina said:
Noir grinned sleepily, snuggling into him more. She didn't want to get up or move.
The chibis were snoring softly on the table next to them.
Yuto sighed. "We gotta get up at some point silly..." He said with a soft smile.

Vespy said:
Vespy quickly moved his hand away from her shoulder he did not mean to do that "I'm sorry i did not mean to embarass you like that" he followed her into the empty music room.
Yuzu shook her head. "No need to be sorry! It was just unexpected, that's all." She said.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then pulled away and layed down on his bed You have a husband and a Boyfriend,Now come on lets sleel

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal blinked and stood there for a second before laying next to him.

Yuto sighed. "We gotta get up at some point silly..." He said with a soft smile.

Yuzu shook her head. "No need to be sorry! It was just unexpected, that's all." She said.
He smiled relived that she said it was fine as the entered the music room they could smell the freshness "this is a very nice room indeed"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well. i gonna cook dinner, you just relax." he said before kissing her cheek.
Amaya nodded and sat back down on the counter and watched him. "Okay" she says turning her head to yawn.

Vespy said:
He smiled relived that she said it was fine as the entered the music room they could smell the freshness "this is a very nice room indeed"
Yuzu nodded. "Yup! You want me to play you something on the piano?" She asked as she walked over to the grand piano.

Roman said:
Takeshi sat down and picked up a menu. "Hmmm..." he hummed in thought as he skimmed over it.
Violetta put down her menu, putting her elboe on the table and resting her chin on her hand.

"Lots of good options, right?"

A waiter soon came over, holding a bottle of really expensive wine.

"A bottle of our finest wine, on the house for the lovely couple."

With that, he left it on the table and walked away. Violetta looked at the wine then at Takeshi, trying not to snicker at what just happened.

Yuzu nodded. "Yup! You want me to play you something on the piano?" She asked as she walked over to the grand piano.
Vespy was shocked that she could play the piano but being an exceed it should have not been such a shock "sure go for it i enjoy classical music"

Noir grinned and shook her head, snuggling more into him. She snaked her arms around his neck and torso, feeling the warmth of his skin. It nearly out her back to sleep.

Lumina said:
Violetta put down her menu, putting her elboe on the table and resting her chin on her hand.
"Lots of good options, right?"

A waiter soon came over, holding a bottle of really expensive wine.

"A bottle of our finest wine, on the house for the lovely couple."

With that, he left it on the table and walked away. Violetta looked at the wine then at Takeshi, trying not to snicker at what just happened.
Takeshi looked at the waiter when he left and sighed. He then stuck his face back into the menu, looking for something to order.

"We look like a couple? Wow... Didn't expect that."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota closed his eyes as he hugged Ethereal

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal closed her eyes and layed her head on Kaota's chest.

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at the waiter when he left and sighed. He then stuck his face back into the menu, looking for something to order.
"We look like a couple? Wow... Didn't expect that."
Violetta nodded, opening the wine with ease and pouring a glass for each of them.

"Yeah, you're telling me. Well, then again..."

Looking around the room, the tables were mostly occupied with couples.

"I just came for the steak, honestly."

She grinned, taking a sip and her eyes widened.

"Ooh, this is some good stuff!"

Vespy said:
Vespy was shocked that she could play the piano but being an exceed it should have not been such a shock "sure go for it i enjoy classical music"
Yuzu nodded. "It's not exactly classical... But here you go!" She said as she sat down and started playing, singing along to it.

Lumina said:
Noir grinned and shook her head, snuggling more into him. She snaked her arms around his neck and torso, feeling the warmth of his skin. It nearly out her back to sleep.
Yuto blushed and wrapped his arms around her as well. "Heh... Well ok then..." He said before he started kissing her.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, opening the wine with ease and pouring a glass for each of them.
"Yeah, you're telling me. Well, then again..."

Looking around the room, the tables were mostly occupied with couples.

"I just came for the steak, honestly."

She grinned, taking a sip and her eyes widened.

"Ooh, this is some good stuff!"
"I guess I'll take the same thing. There's so many things and none of them look simple."

Takeshi said with a shrug. He then picked up his glass and took a sip.

"This wine is meant to be special I guess."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back