• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Eventually, Kaname halted in his childish actions and finally straightened his posture. Deciding against getting his clothing wet for unnecessary reasons, Kaname began to remove his upper clothing, tossing it back onto the shore as best he could after rolling it into a ball. With his bare chest now visible, Kaname shifted his gaze over to Camilla with both a questioning and anticipating look.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked back at him and smiled before walking around a small bit further and splashing some water at him and giggling lightly "You can swim...right?" She asked

Mayyflower said:
Akito smiled. "Thank you" he says nodding
"You're welcome" she smiled back "So do you wanna go do something?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru smiled at Amara*
''so..when should we have our wedding?''

[/QUOTE]
"Well I'll need time to get a dress first" she said with a giggle as she fiddled with the ring on her finger "So I don't know...when do you think?"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked back at him and smiled before walking around a small bit further and splashing some water at him and giggling lightly "You can swim...right?" She asked

"You're welcome" she smiled back "So do you wanna go do something?" She asked.

"Well I'll need time to get a dress first" she said with a giggle as she fiddled with the ring on her finger "So I don't know...when do you think?"
''well...maybe sometime soon. hm, how does next week sound for ya?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...maybe sometime soon. hm, how does next week sound for ya?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded "Sounds great ~" she said excitedly "I'm so happy!" she said before snuggling him.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Sounds great ~" she said excitedly "I'm so happy!" she said before snuggling him.
''haha...i am too''

*He said happily before petting Amara's head*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...i am too''
*He said happily before petting Amara's head*

[/QUOTE]
"So, should we go get breakfast?" She asked with a smile

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure''
*Natsuru said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty!" She kissed him on the cheek before hopping out of the bed and stretching.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty!" She kissed him on the cheek before hopping out of the bed and stretching.
*Natsuru sat on the edge of the bed as he stretched*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru sat on the edge of the bed as he stretched*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled happily before going ahead and skipping to the kitchen.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she sniffs, holding her baby boy as she softly caresses his tiny nose and face* Oh... I love him so much... *she whispers softly, wiping her eyes*
Roman smiled at her words, "There's no doubt about it, that he loves us too." He said smiling warmly. "Whenever you feel like you're all ready to be walking around and stuff, I'll take us home."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and hugged him back "I guess we both are" she said happily.
Roland nodded "i don't ever want to lose you." he said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "I love you" she says happily
Ayen smiled "and I love you Amaya." he says sweetly.

(if i post reply's late, I'm gonna be in class.)

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley grabbed hold of Sylvius and held Autumn's hand and waited. "Oh, maybe, that's always fun to hear"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn giggled before teleporting them to the entrance the Light Temple. "Home sweet home." She said quietly as she opened the door and ventured inside. Leading them through the house, they passes angel's that were cleaning the temple grounds before finally making it to Autumn's room. Opening the door to her room, a rather large king sized bed, a desk, dresser, walk-in closet, a flat screen tv, her laptop which sat on her bed, and a couch that sat in front of the TV that also had a small coffee table in front of it. She let go of his hand and pointed to the bed and couch,"Might wanna make yourself comfortable because I may or may not take a while." Autumn said with Ryley sheepish smile before speaking again, "There's also a mini fridge with a few snacks in it and you can either watch tv or use my laptop. Be out in awhile or so!" She called over her shoulder as she walked into her bathroom and started the shower before Autumn hopped in.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed a little before kissing her back

William sighed "Wait....Who are you?"
Neko happily kissed him for a while before pulling back. "I love you!" She smiled at Jack.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri stood silent looking at Aiden People are supposed to have freedom......Both Humans and Supernatural...
View attachment 144904

[/QUOTE]
Aiden shook his head. "That's not true... Humans were BORN to rule the supernatural. All us freaks are just tools." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodddd. "It was" she says with a chuckle
Hiro continued to smile sweetly at her before he made a suggestion. "Sooo wanna play some video games or something?" He asked.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Thank you. And I have a thing for nice girls." He said smiling.
Celia sighed. "You too damn cute in my book. It oughta be a sin in my book." She joked as she took a bite of one of her meatballs.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden shook his head. "That's not true... Humans were BORN to rule the supernatural. All us freaks are just tools." He said.

Hiro continued to smile sweetly at her before he made a suggestion. "Sooo wanna play some video games or something?" He asked.

Celia sighed. "You too damn cute in my book. It oughta be a sin in my book." She joked as she took a bite of one of her meatballs.
Han laughed a little, "I'm cute? That's nice, though you're a lot cuter than I am. Beautiful at that." He said with a wink.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna walked alongside him, her hands clasped behind her back as she walked, noticing that Ethan was falling behind, she turned her head and looked at him "....Is something wrong?" She asked, raising a brow.
"I'm fine" He told her as he continued to read. Ethan looked at her confused. "Why'd you ask?" Ethan asked her as he folded up his paper, putting it in his pocket.

Roman said:
Han laughed a little, "I'm cute? That's nice, though you're a lot cuter than I am. Beautiful at that." He said with a wink.
Celia fretted and flushed. "That's it! I'm going for it!" She said before she teleported them both to her bedroom, Celia kissing Han passionately.

Celia fretted and flushed. "That's it! I'm going for it!" She said before she teleported them both to her bedroom, Celia kissing Han passionately.
Han was wide eyed at first before his mind caught on to the situation. He didn't break the kiss, instead he placed his hands on Celia's waist and smiled as they kissed. That happened to quickly... I didn't even know she was kissing me at first. He thought.

Vespy woke up early to make it to the courtyard before Yuzu got there "I know its still really early so i better just wait for her to give me the tour"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled before teleporting them to the entrance the Light Temple. "Home sweet home." She said quietly as she opened the door and ventured inside. Leading them through the house, they passes angel's that were cleaning the temple grounds before finally making it to Autumn's room. Opening the door to her room, a rather large king sized bed, a desk, dresser, walk-in closet, a flat screen tv, her laptop which sat on her bed, and a couch that sat in front of the TV that also had a small coffee table in front of it. She let go of his hand and pointed to the bed and couch,"Might wanna make yourself comfortable because I may or may not take a while." Autumn said with Ryley sheepish smile before speaking again, "There's also a mini fridge with a few snacks in it and you can either watch tv or use my laptop. Be out in awhile or so!" She called over her shoulder as she walked into her bathroom and started the shower before Autumn hopped in.

Neko happily kissed him for a while before pulling back. "I love you!" She smiled at Jack.
"Wow I must be lucky if you're hanging out with me, this place is huge..." Ryley kept close and Sylvius stuck very close to Ryley being stsrtled by the angels. Ryley sat on the couch and closed his eyes focussing on Sylvius to calm him down as hr waited for Autumn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Han was wide eyed at first before his mind caught on to the situation. He didn't break the kiss, instead he placed his hands on Celia's waist and smiled as they kissed. That happened to quickly... I didn't even know she was kissing me at first. He thought.
Celia blushed more as Han placed his hands around her waist. She placed her hands around his neck, kissing him a little deeper.

Vespy said:
Vespy woke up early to make it to the courtyard before Yuzu got there "I know its still really early so i better just wait for her to give me the tour"
Yuzu walked out to the front of the courtyard. "Well someone got up early. I like people who are on time." She said with a smile.

Celia blushed more as Han placed his hands around her waist. She placed her hands around his neck, kissing him a little deeper.
Han noticed she had deepened the kiss, so he deepened it a bit more.

Yuzu walked out to the front of the courtyard. "Well someone got up early. I like people who are on time." She said with a smile.
Vespy was lost in space when he saw Yuzu come out of the blue he was a tad shocked she was there so early "You're up early Yuzu"

Vespy said:
Vespy was lost in space when he saw Yuzu come out of the blue he was a tad shocked she was there so early "You're up early Yuzu"
Yuzu nodded. "Of course! The early bird gets the worm!" She said happily.

Roman said:
Han noticed she had deepened the kiss, so he deepened it a bit more.
Celia pulled away, breathing heavily along with a heavy blush. "S-Sorry... I ruined lunch..."

Yuzu nodded. "Of course! The early bird gets the worm!" She said happily.

Celia pulled away, breathing heavily along with a heavy blush. "S-Sorry... I ruined lunch..."
He admired her overall perkiness since he was not much of a morning person so he might be a little bit cranky "Yeah i suppose thats true"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back