• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sighed snapping his fingers as clothes appeared on him "Because you are a good person...I can feel it"
Blair smiles and laughs, "Im not who you think I am... The witches are still pissed off at me so all this is their doing plus Klaus... All this for running..."

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair smiles and laughs, "Im not who you think I am... The witches are still pissed off at me so all this is their doing plus Klaus... All this for running..."
Tark frowned "Is this killing you? Because I really don't want you to go"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
This will be our first real k.iss Kaota said kissing Ethereal

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal blushed before kissing him back softly

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley chuckled at Autumn noticing him. "I haven't quite gotten that far yet." Ryley took Autumn's free hand and held it to his cheek, "Besides you don't seem to be in a rush so it's not like it matters." Ryley kissed Autumn and then finally pulled his shirt on.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn blushed a little more before returning her gaze back to the TV. "I know it doesn't matter! I'm just being weird about it..." She said quietly as she finished the apple, core and all. "Why be in a rush when I can just stay here with you and watch tv? And raid your fridge for food too, that's a plus." She laughed a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blushed a little more before returning her gaze back to the TV. "I know it doesn't matter! I'm just being weird about it..." She said quietly as she finished the apple, core and all. "Why be in a rush when I can just stay here with you and watch tv? And raid your fridge for food too, that's a plus." She laughed a little.
Ryley laughed, "Yea, and hopefully you don't raid all of my food. Anyway I'm ready to go whenever you are."

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley laughed, "Yea, and hopefully you don't raid all of my food. Anyway I'm ready to go whenever you are."
"I won't raid all of your food...maybe." Autumn said quietly before standing up from the couch and holding out a hand towards Ryley. "My house next! I feel dirty in these clothes."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota held her waist as he kissed her "so this is how love feels like" Kaota thought

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him, wrapping her only free arm around his neck gently

WeirdPrincess said:
"I won't raid all of your food...maybe." Autumn said quietly before standing up from the couch and holding out a hand towards Ryley. "My house next! I feel dirty in these clothes."
Ryley grabbed hold of Sylvius and held Autumn's hand and waited. "Oh, maybe, that's always fun to hear"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota kissed her for awhile before pulling away Wasn't that nice?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded Yes that was actually She says blushing

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal nodded Okay She says happily
Kaota teleported them to Kaota's room and then layed down on his bed So....Ethereal,Who do you like more Me or Ezekial

(Me,Last post i'm gonna be back later!!! )

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota teleported them to Kaota's room and then layed down on his bed So....Ethereal,Who do you like more Me or Ezekial

(Me,Last post i'm gonna be back later!!! )

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal looked at Kaota. "Well Ezekiel is my husband" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Akito blushed but tried to hide the fact that he was actually blushing
Ilaani chuckled "You aren't very good at hiding that face of yours huh" she said, raising a brow "What's her name?"

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Ethan walked over to the receptionist and followed the steps Yuna did. Except instead of Yuna, Ethan was written. He got his papers from the receptionist. He thanked her, and walked away from the desk and out the room. He was walking slower then normal. As he walked, he looked at his papers.

[/QUOTE]
Yuna walked alongside him, her hands clasped behind her back as she walked, noticing that Ethan was falling behind, she turned her head and looked at him "....Is something wrong?" She asked, raising a brow.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and hugged her "i truly am lucky, aren't i?" he said holding back tears.
Dakota smiled and hugged him back "I guess we both are" she said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Akito blushed more. "J-Jessica" he says
"Ah okay" she nodded "Seems like you like her a lot, hope things work out for you" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna walked alongside him, her hands clasped behind her back as she walked, noticing that Ethan was falling behind, she turned her head and looked at him "....Is something wrong?" She asked, raising a brow.

Dakota smiled and hugged him back "I guess we both are" she said happily.

"Ah okay" she nodded "Seems like you like her a lot, hope things work out for you" she said with a smile.
Akito smiled. "Thank you" he says nodding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back