• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Alright....Don't say I didn't warn you" He said before appearing infront of her and pushing her hard
Riley fell back. "Oof" she groaned before getting up. "Love you dad." She says kicking him in the side and punching him in the stomach. "No hard feelings?" She asks softly

Mayyflower said:
Riley fell back. "Oof" she groaned before getting up. "Love you dad." She says kicking him in the side and punching him in the stomach. "No hard feelings?" She asks softly
Marcus nodded "Alright" He said "I love you too" He then lit the floor on fire

Vespy said:
Feeling down Vespy lowered his head and sat down on the grass thinking to himself he said " i can't believe i have wasted this girls time like this"
Raven looked around. "Wanna go do something? Amusement park? Bowling.? Umm, movies.." She shrugged. "I don't know" she says looking back at Vespy

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Alright" He said "I love you too" He then lit the floor on fire
Riley looked at the fire as it reached her, she made it go around her.

Mayyflower said:
Raven looked around. "Wanna go do something? Amusement park? Bowling.? Umm, movies.." She shrugged. "I don't know" she says looking back at Vespy

Marcus smirked "Good"

Mayyflower said:
Riley looked up at Marcus and smiled.
Marcus chuckled "Alright...Let's see if my Dragon blood inside of you has awakened yet" He said as the flames turned Gold

Mayyflower said:

Vespy stood back up from off the grass dusting himself he yawned a bit "it is rather later and i need to be up early tommorrow so can i get a raincheck on that?"
((i'm going to bed can we pick this up tommorrow Mayyflower?))

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal nodded and stood up. "Okay" she says smiling a little
Kaota went to the beach with Ethereal to look at the sunset Kaota was holding Ethereal's hand and was blushing

Isn't it beautiful out here?

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley walked up a flight of stairs and opened the door to room 22. Inside was a neat and clean living room, a sofa, coffee table, and a small plasma t.v. with a computer on a desk beside the window. The kitchen was small and there were papers in a neat pile on the edge if the counter. "Welcome to my den, population me and Sylvius." Ryley walked to the back hallway and went into his room yelling "Make yourself at home, I'll be out in a few minutes, ginna take a quick shower too!" Sylvius curled up beside the couch and layed there staring at Autumn.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn nodded and looked around, "Ooh...it's nice it here." She said quietly before walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge, glancing inside. A green apple sad on one of the shelves, which she grabbed and started to eat before making her way back to the couch. "Mm...I should eat these more often, there sour from what I've heard, but it doesn't taste nor feel like it." Autumn plopped down on Ryley's couch and began to pet Sylvius with her other one, still eating the apple. "I should watch tv or something...that's make the time go faster." Autumn said quietly as she grabbed the remote and tuning the tv on, finding a show that she liked before leaving and eating more of the apple.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota went to the beach with Ethereal to look at the sunset Kaota was holding Ethereal's hand and was blushing
Isn't it beautiful out here?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal smiled as she watched the sunset. "It truly is" she says smiling

Vespy said:
Vespy stood back up from off the grass dusting himself he yawned a bit "it is rather later and i need to be up early tommorrow so can i get a raincheck on that?"
((i'm going to bed can we pick this up tommorrow Mayyflower?))
(Yea of course!)

Raven nodded. "Sure" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled "Alright...Let's see if my Dragon blood inside of you has awakened yet" He said as the flames turned Gold
Riley looked around her. "What do I do" she says almost in a panic tone

Mayyflower said:

(Yea of course!)

Marcus smirked "Think"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded and looked around, "Ooh...it's nice it here." She said quietly before walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge, glancing inside. A green apple sad on one of the shelves, which she grabbed and started to eat before making her way back to the couch. "Mm...I should eat these more often, there sour from what I've heard, but it doesn't taste nor feel like it." Autumn plopped down on Ryley's couch and began to pet Sylvius with her other one, still eating the apple. "I should watch tv or something...that's make the time go faster." Autumn said quietly as she grabbed the remote and tuning the tv on, finding a show that she liked before leaving and eating more of the apple.
After a few minutes Ryley walked out of his room with a shirt in his hand and wet hair. "I see you've already raided the fridge and my couch" Ryley walked behind the couch and rolled over it beside Autumn and sat there shirtless for a while. "Whatchu watching?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tark frowned "What the hell?" He said to himself draining the water as he watched her
Mind: They must be doing a voodoo doll torture... I hate Witches... All I would need is blood.

Blair falls to her knees and coughs up blood, "You have GOT to be kidding me..." Blair closes the curtains to prevent the sun from getting in as she sighs then leans her back on the side of the bed holding her stomach.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Mind: They must be doing a voodoo doll torture... I hate Witches... All I would need is blood.
Blair falls to her knees and coughs up blood, "You have GOT to be kidding me..." Blair closes the curtains to prevent the sun from getting in as she sighs then leans her back on the side of the bed holding her stomach.
Tark walked over and looked at her "What is going on? Please tell me...I am worried"

Mayyflower said:
Riley thought about it before shrugging and using her magic and making it back fire at Marcus
Marcus blinked deflecting it "Wow"

shortyshot8 said:
Tark walked over and looked at her "What is going on? Please tell me...I am worried"

Riley looked down at her gloves.

Mayyflower said:

(Yea of course!)

Kaota then moved closer to Ethereal and then moved his face closer

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota then moved closer to Ethereal and then moved his face closer

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal blushed when she noticed Kaota getting closer to her.

Dnaleri017 said:
After a few minutes Ryley walked out of his room with a shirt in his hand and wet hair. "I see you've already raided the fridge and my couch" Ryley walked behind the couch and rolled over it beside Autumn and sat there shirtless for a while. "Whatchu watching?"
"How I Met Your Mother." Autumn stated as she took another bite of the apple before she glanced at Ryley, her eyes then going back to the screen. Autumn watched the tv for awhile before her eyes widened and she did a quick double take, finally noticing that Ryley was shirtless. "U-Um...why don't you have a shirt on?" She asked as she continued to stare at him.

Roman said:
Roman gently held the baby, so Snow could take and hold him. "Just getting him to that age was enough to tire me out...." he said before sitting on the floor. "I need some rest."
Snow:*she sniffs, holding her baby boy as she softly caresses his tiny nose and face* Oh... I love him so much... *she whispers softly, wiping her eyes*

WeirdPrincess said:
"How I Met Your Mother." Autumn stated as she took another bite of the apple before she glanced at Ryley, her eyes then going back to the screen. Autumn watched the tv for awhile before her eyes widened and she did a quick double take, finally noticing that Ryley was shirtless. "U-Um...why don't you have a shirt on?" She asked as she continued to stare at him.
Ryley chuckled at Autumn noticing him. "I haven't quite gotten that far yet." Ryley took Autumn's free hand and held it to his cheek, "Besides you don't seem to be in a rush so it's not like it matters." Ryley kissed Autumn and then finally pulled his shirt on.

shortyshot8 said:

"You just met me... How are you worried... And for gods sake put some clothes on before you come out of the bath..." Blair closes her eyes half way.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"You just met me... How are you worried... And for gods sake put some clothes on before you come out of the bath..." Blair opens her eyes half way.
Tark sighed snapping his fingers as clothes appeared on him "Because you are a good person...I can feel it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back