• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "You couldn't ever underst-" Her stopped before coughing more blood into his hands
''eh? why are you coughing up blood?''

shortyshot8 said:
Tark looked at her a faint blush on his cheeks "Why do my cheeks burn?"
Blair smiles then swims close to him and wraps her arms around his neck smiling seductivly, "Its a human thing..."

Mayyflower said:
Raven layed on top of the school before spotting someone alone she warped over to him. "Hey are you new here?" she asks
Vespy was just sitting in the courtyard but just then someone sneaked up on him he turned around to see this girl " umm yes i most certainly am and who might might you be?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''eh? why are you coughing up blood?''

[/QUOTE]
William looked at his hands "Dammit..." He muttered before falling on his side passing out

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair smiles then swims close to him and wraps her arms around his neck smiling seductivly, "Its a human thing..."
Tark blushed more "M-My heart...." He said

Dnaleri017 said:
"That's right, so where we going first, your house or mine?" Ryley walked toward the exit with Autumn.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Who's is closer? If yours is really close to here then we know where we're going." Autumn said as she exited the café and looked around the area.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at his hands "Dammit..." He muttered before falling on his side passing out

''....well fuck...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''....well fuck...''

[/QUOTE]
William remained passed out from the pain in his body

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed placing his hands on her arms kissing back
Nora pulled back seconds later and smiled,"That sure shut you up right? I think it's the best way to shut someone up."

shortyshot8 said:

"Alright I'll stop..." Blair lets go of him then lays back down on her side of the tub.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]u start)))

[/QUOTE]
William looked around before sneezing "Wh-Where am I?"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Alright I'll stop..." Blair lets go of him then lays back down on her side of the tub.
Tark put a hand on his heart "Felt nice.....It felt nice"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked around before sneezing "Wh-Where am I?"

Tark put a hand on his heart "Felt nice.....It felt nice"
*Himeragi was still sleeping*

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah poked his cheeks faster,"I'm bored. Leave me be you peasant." She said with a frown.
Cam sighed "This again?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was still sleeping*

[/QUOTE]
William sneezed again "Shit...." He muttered

WeirdPrincess said:
"Who's is closer? If yours is really close to here then we know where we're going." Autumn said as she exited the café and looked around the area.
"I live about three blocks from here." Ryley put away his sunglasses and tossed the stick aside. Snapping his fingers Sylvius was his normal self again. "It's nothing impressive though just saying." Ryley mounted Sylvius and lifted Autumn onto Sylvius's back and dahsed to his house. When they arrived he held the door open and Sylvius morphed into a German Shepard again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "This again?"
William sneezed again "Shit...." He muttered
Farah pouted and stopped,"Fine then..." She mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

Vespy said:
Vespy was just sitting in the courtyard but just then someone sneaked up on him he turned around to see this girl " umm yes i most certainly am and who might might you be?"
Raven moved her hair out of her face. "I'm Raven.. A reaper" she says softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]guess hes sick)))

[/QUOTE]
(Yep xD )

William looked around "Anyone?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted and stopped,"Fine then..." She mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.
Cam chuckled before grabbing her hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back