• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yep!"

Cam sighed "I missed it....I missed you even naming him"

William thought about it "The only family I really have is Al and he...Is going to kill himself"
''huh...i see...'' (Spoiler alert. Daniel is thinking of having Mitsu kill herself)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked,"I didn't even name him. He just said the word snake, I went with that and started to call him Snake. Now I think he's trying to get his named changed to something cooler."
Cam sighed "Alright then"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Movies?" Autumn asked before finishing the last of her drink. "That sounds like a good plan to start with. I'll figure something else we can do later." Autumn looked at Ryley and blushed lightly, soon smiling back at him.
Ryley leaned over the table and kissed Autumn, "I'm ready to go to the movies whenever you are" Ryley smiled and stood up holding out his hand and bowing playfully.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''huh...i see...'' (Spoiler alert. Daniel is thinking of having Mitsu kill herself)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh fuck)

William nodded "It sucks but.....I've seen my entire family die....What's another to the list" He asked tears filling his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Al raised an eyebrow "How will you do that?"
Nora rolled her eyes, "Do you really have to ask?" She smirked before grabbing Al and pulling him towards her, soon kissing him.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yep!"

Cam sighed "I missed it....I missed you even naming him"

William thought about it "The only family I really have is Al and he...Is going to kill himself"
Riley nodded happily. "Okay yea" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rolled her eyes, "Do you really have to ask?" She smirked before grabbing Al and pulling him towards her, soon kissing him.
Al blushed placing his hands on her arms kissing back

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh fuck)
William nodded "It sucks but.....I've seen my entire family die....What's another to the list" He asked tears filling his eyes
''well...when you live here, and when that other household joins, you'll have a really big family. i know its not blood related but...theres more meaning to family than blood''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...when you live here, and when that other household joins, you'll have a really big family. i know its not blood related but...theres more meaning to family than blood''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "That's true.....But....What idiot would want to be around a Monster?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Are you okay?" Farah asked softly.
Cam nodded "Yea"

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "That's true.....But....What idiot would want to be around a Monster?"

Cam nodded "Yea"
''..*sigh*....please dont get emotional...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''..*sigh*....please dont get emotional...''

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "Oh shut up"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no...you shut up...you have no idea what we've even been through...''

[/QUOTE]
The air turned cold before going back to normal for Himeragi "You're right I don't but I had to live my life knowing I was the one who killed my entire family!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus ripped his shirt in half tossing it to the ground as his body lit on fire
Riley put her bear gloves on that gave her abilities. "R-ready" she says looking at the fire

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley leaned over the table and kissed Autumn, "I'm ready to go to the movies whenever you are" Ryley smiled and stood up holding out his hand and bowing playfully.
Autumn laughed before she put her hand in Ryley's and stood up. "I was thinking we should go the the amusement park first, then the movies, and last but not least dinner! Because I'm gonna either be starving or not every hungry by night time." She said as she began to walk out of the café. "We still need to go to our houses right?"

Vespy said:
((i'll take Raven if thats ok?,i'm sitting in the courtyard))
Raven layed on top of the school before spotting someone alone she warped over to him. "Hey are you new here?" she asks

shortyshot8 said:
The air turned cold before going back to normal for Himeragi "You're right I don't but I had to live my life knowing I was the one who killed my entire family!"
''..''

shortyshot8 said:

Cam nodded "Yea"
"If you say so..." Farah said slowly before turning her body to face him. She began to poke his cheeks repeatedly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''..''

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "You couldn't ever underst-" Her stopped before coughing more blood into his hands

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn laughed before she put her hand in Ryley's and stood up. "I was thinking we should go the the amusement park first, then the movies, and last but not least dinner! Because I'm gonna either be starving or not every hungry by night time." She said as she began to walk out of the café. "We still need to go to our houses right?"
"That's right, so where we going first, your house or mine?" Ryley walked toward the exit with Autumn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back