• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at Ethereal and said Lets go get some air Kaota then stood up

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded and stood up. "Okay" she says smiling a little

Mayyflower said:
Raven moved her hair out of her face. "I'm Raven.. A reaper" she says softly
His eyes were wide as she brushed the hair away from her eyes but he had no idea what a reapers was "Hello I'm Vespy i am demigod its a pleasure to meet you"

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded getting in a fighting position, before her gloves glowed.
Marcus smirked "Come on"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
no one's there xD )))

[/QUOTE]
William slowly stood up "I pass out for one damn second"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Come on"
thats when im kinda done interacting and you find someone to interact with xD ))

Vespy said:
His eyes were wide as she brushed the hair away from her eyes but he had no idea what a reapers was "Hello I'm Vespy i am demigod its a pleasure to meet you"
Raven smiled. "Nice to meet you Vespy" she says kindly. "Would you like some help, cause your new and all?" She asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]thats when im kinda done interacting and you find someone to interact with xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(I noticed xD )

Dnaleri017 said:
"I live about three blocks from here." Ryley put away his sunglasses and tossed the stick aside. Snapping his fingers Sylvius was his normal self again. "It's nothing impressive though just saying." Ryley mounted Sylvius and lifted Autumn onto Sylvius's back and dahsed to his house. When they arrived he held the door open and Sylvius morphed into a German Shepard again.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn shrugged,"I'm not expecting anything fancy. Just a regular apartment is what I'm thinking of." She said after they arrived at his house. Walking inside behind Sylvius, she curiously looked around at everything.

shortyshot8 said:
(Yep xD )
William looked around "Anyone?"

Cam chuckled before grabbing her hand
Farah looked at him and tilted her head a little when he grabbed her hand.

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled. "Nice to meet you Vespy" she says kindly. "Would you like some help, cause your new and all?" She asks
He smiled as she said she would be willing to help him out with this new school "what kind of things can you help me with exactly?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn shrugged,"I'm not expecting anything fancy. Just a regular apartment is what I'm thinking of." She said after they arrived at his house. Walking inside behind Sylvius, she curiously looked around at everything.

Farah looked at him and tilted her head a little when he grabbed her hand.
Cam kissed the ring on her finger and smiled

shortyshot8 said:
William looked around before sneezing "Wh-Where am I?"

Tark put a hand on his heart "Felt nice.....It felt nice"
"Yea... But---" Blair sits up then turns around and holds her stomach as the water slowly turns into my blood then my nose bleeds again, Mind: Damn witches.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Yea... But---" Blair sits up then turns around and holds her stomach as the water slowly turns into my blood then my nose bleeds again, Mind: Damn witches.
Tark looked at the blood and the water "What's going on?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Come on"
Riley nodded nervously. "Okay" she says closing her eyes and throwing the first punch with full force

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded nervously. "Okay" she says closing her eyes and throwing the first punch with full force
Marcus wanted to get a taste of her power and took the blow head on "Pretty strong" He said poking her arm moving it "Needs a little work"

Vespy said:
He smiled as she said she would be willing to help him out with this new school "what kind of things can you help me with exactly?"
Raven hummed at the thought. "Well let's see, I can show you around, help you with finding the dormitory, stuff like that" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus wanted to get a taste of her power and took the blow head on "Pretty strong" He said poking her arm moving it "Needs a little work"
Riley nodded. "Okay" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Raven hummed at the thought. "Well let's see, I can show you around, help you with finding the dormitory, stuff like that" she says smiling

Marcus chuckled a little "Don't feel down for me saying it needs work...I am the man who can defy death"

shortyshot8 said:
Tark looked at the blood and the water "What's going on?"
"Nothing... Its nothing... Just drain it and put new water in..." Blair grabbed a robe and got up hanging on the wall for support then wrapped the robe around her and got out of the bathtub and walks over to the bed with her trail of blood following her.

Mayyflower said:

He sighed as she mentioned the dorms since Oliver had shown over there earlier in the day today"i'm sorry but Oliver showed me the dorms and Yuzu is gonna give me the full tour tommorrow at 10am"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled a little "Don't feel down for me saying it needs work...I am the man who can defy death"
Riley nodded. "Are you gonna fight u back?" She asks putting her fists up

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Nothing... Its nothing... Just drain it and put new water in..." Blair grabbed a robe and got up hanging on the wall for support then wrapped the robe around her and got out of the bathtub and walks over to the bed with her trail of blood following her.
Tark frowned "What the hell?" He said to himself draining the water as he watched her

Vespy said:
He sighed as she mentioned the dorms since Oliver had shown over there earlier in the day today"i'm sorry but Oliver showed me the dorms and Yuzu is gonna give me the full tour tommorrow at 10am"
Raven chuckled. "Okay then" she says softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ryley walked up a flight of stairs and opened the door to room 22. Inside was a neat and clean living room, a sofa, coffee table, and a small plasma t.v. with a computer on a desk beside the window. The kitchen was small and there were papers in a neat pile on the edge if the counter. "Welcome to my den, population me and Sylvius." Ryley walked to the back hallway and went into his room yelling "Make yourself at home, I'll be out in a few minutes, ginna take a quick shower too!" Sylvius curled up beside the couch and layed there staring at Autumn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded. "Are you gonna fight u back?" She asks putting her fists up
Marcus sighed "Alright....Don't say I didn't warn you" He said before appearing infront of her and pushing her hard

Mayyflower said:
Raven chuckled. "Okay then" she says softly.
Feeling down Vespy lowered his head and sat down on the grass thinking to himself he said " i can't believe i have wasted this girls time like this"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back