• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu nodded. "Of course! The early bird gets the worm!" She said happily.

Celia pulled away, breathing heavily along with a heavy blush. "S-Sorry... I ruined lunch..."
Han smirked, and shook his head, "You made lunch better..." he said, looking her in the eyes.

Aiden shook his head. "That's not true... Humans were BORN to rule the supernatural. All us freaks are just tools." He said.

Hiro continued to smile sweetly at her before he made a suggestion. "Sooo wanna play some video games or something?" He asked.

Celia sighed. "You too damn cute in my book. It oughta be a sin in my book." She joked as she took a bite of one of her meatballs.
Kiri looked at him Back when Humans had nothing,There had been nothing,No leader,They had freedom But now look at every single race they have a leader!!No freedom!!

Vespy said:
He admired her overall perkiness since he was not much of a morning person so he might be a little bit cranky "Yeah i suppose thats true"
Yuzu leaned in close to him, tilting her head in a cute way. "Shall we get started?" She asked happily.

...♅Akira walked to an abandoned field and manifested four weights, each of them weighing the weight of a planet. He strapped them onto both of his arms and feet, soon talking as he then began throwing multiple punches and kicks♅...

“ I haven't trained in a while, so now's the best time. ”

tumblr_n7q9ayW1Bz1t1656jo1_500.gif

Yuzu leaned in close to him, tilting her head in a cute way. "Shall we get started?" She asked happily.
Vespy gave a sheeply grin towards her as she tilted her head and leaned in to him "Yeah sure lets get started but should we not wait for everyone else?"

Roman said:
Han smirked, and shook his head, "You made lunch better..." he said, looking her in the eyes.
Celia blushed more and more at his words. "Your making me feel very special now..." She said softly as she buried her face in his chest.

Vespy said:
Vespy gave a sheeply grin towards her as she tilted her head and leaned in to him "Yeah sure lets get started but should we not wait for everyone else?"
Yuzu flicked his nose playfully. "I'm giving you a personal tour silly!" She laughed.

Celia blushed more and more at his words. "Your making me feel very special now..." She said softly as she buried her face in his chest.
Han smiled and hugged her, "You are special. I don't care what anyone else says, but you're special to me..." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri looked at him Back when Humans had nothing,There had been nothing,No leader,They had freedom But now look at every single race they have a leader!!No freedom!!

[/QUOTE]
Aiden rose a eyebrow. "Freedom? Tell me... What is this freedom you speak of..." He said as he started walking towards him, his claws ready to dig down into Kiri.

Roman said:
Han smiled and hugged her, "You are special. I don't care what anyone else says, but you're special to me..." he said softly.
Celia sighed. "I'm really not worth that much..." She said.

Yuzu flicked his nose playfully. "I'm giving you a personal tour silly!" She laughed.
Rubbing his nose after she had flicked it lightly he slightly blushed but tried to hide it "Ok so where should we begin the tour?"

Aiden rose a eyebrow. "Freedom? Tell me... What is this freedom you speak of..." He said as he started walking towards him, his claws ready to dig down into Kiri.

Han chuckled, "You're a goddess. You're worth more than you think." He said smiling. "You're also a mother. You're worth even more since you're important to this wold and your children."

Vespy said:
Rubbing his nose after she had flicked it lightly he slightly blushed but tried to hide it "Ok so where should we begin the tour?"
Yuzu pulled away from his face and put a finger on her chin. "Hmm... How about I just show you the music room first?" She asked.

Yuzu pulled away from his face and put a finger on her chin. "Hmm... How about I just show you the music room first?" She asked.
He nodded as she answered his inquiry as to where they would start the tour of the school "the music room sounds good too me lead the way Yuzu"

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "You're a goddess. You're worth more than you think." He said smiling. "You're also a mother. You're worth even more since you're important to this wold and your children."
Celia smiled softly. "Tyler's father used to say that about me..." She said softly, almost in tears.

Vespy said:
He nodded as she answered his inquiry as to where they would start the tour of the school "the music room sounds good too me lead the way Yuzu"
Yuzu nodded. "Of course!" She said as she started walking down the western hallway.

Celia smiled softly. "Tyler's father used to say that about me..." She said softly, almost in tears.
Han nodded, "Maybe we are similar in ways..." he said softly.

Yuzu nodded. "Of course!" She said as she started walking down the western hallway.
He pulled his hat down almost down past his eyes he hated being stared at by people so he needed to do that "So what kind of music do they play in the music room?"

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Maybe we are similar in ways..." he said softly.
Celia nodded. "His kindness knew no bounds, much like yours..." She said softly as she tugged a little on his shirt. "His name was Atticus..."

Celia nodded. "His kindness knew no bounds, much like yours..." She said softly as she tugged a little on his shirt. "His name was Atticus..."
Han rubbed his chin, "I... Can't say I've heard that name before." He said quietly, noticing that she tugged on his shirt a little.

Vespy said:
He pulled his hat down almost down past his eyes he hated being stared at by people so he needed to do that "So what kind of music do they play in the music room?"
"During school hours, they usually play classical music. After that, it's a place to rock out!" She said happily, with a tad bit of excitement. "I LOVE music!"

Thats why i'm gonna kill you Kiri said as he made a big ball of light that was as big as the earth appear behind Aiden and it was moving closer to Aiden

"During school hours, they usually play classical music. After that, it's a place to rock out!" She said happily, with a tad bit of excitement. "I LOVE music!"
He quirked his brow as she spoke to him answering his question with a bit of excitement in her voice "is it your favorite subject here at school?"

Vespy said:
He quirked his brow as she spoke to him answering his question with a bit of excitement in her voice "is it your favorite subject here at school?"
Yuzu nodded. "Mhm! My specialty is sound manipulation so it's kinda my thing..."

Yuzu nodded. "Mhm! My specialty is sound manipulation so it's kinda my thing..."
He was very interested in her powers perhaps she could give him a demonstration after the tour?" could you perhaps show me your powers after the tour and i could show you mine"

Vespy said:
He was very interested in her powers perhaps she could give him a demonstration after the tour?" could you perhaps show me your powers after the tour and i could show you mine"
Yuzu giggled and turned around, now walking backwards. "Sure! You might want some earplugs tho..." She said jokingly.

Yuzu giggled and turned around, now walking backwards. "Sure! You might want some earplugs tho..." She said jokingly.
Grinning at her accepting his offer he looked forward to seeing her powers "oh i got earplugs so don't you worry about that"

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled happily before going ahead and skipping to the kitchen.
*Natsuru followed smiling*

''so what do you wanna eat for breakfast?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back