• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I love you...Kaota whispered,Then he fell asleep

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal opened her eyes. "And I love you" she whispered to herself before falling asleep

Lumina said:
Violetta smirked.
"Right, right, sure you did."

At this point she just downed the glass, pouring another. This stuff was scary good, not that the goddess was worried.
"Am I gonna get a second glass? I didn't even finish the first yet, but what if I want more?" Takeshi asked jokingly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto slipped his tongue past her teeth, loving the way she kissed him back. All he felt with her was love, no hate, only love.
Noir pushed herself closer into him, wanting there to be no separation between them. Yuto was the only person she figured she'd ever care about this deeply, and she knew in her soul that the love she had for him would never fade, not by a single fraction.

Hiro came back with the games, laying them out on the floor before he sat next to Harper, holding her close and kissing her lips softly. "You don't even know how much I've missed the taste of your lips." He said with a smirk.
Harper smiled and pecked his lips. "Oh I bet" she says with a smirk

Roman said:
"Am I gonna get a second glass? I didn't even finish the first yet, but what if I want more?" Takeshi asked jokingly.
Violetta held out the bottle toward him.

"I can refill this as much as I want. It's only my second glass though. You can have as much as you want."

She smiled over at Takeshi, glad she had him to share dinner and wine with.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal blushed and kissed him back

Harper nodded. "Sure!"she says happily

Amaya smiled. "I know my love I know" she says sweetly

Akito nodded. "Sure what would you like to do?" He asks kindly
Ilaani tapped her chin in thought "hmmm I dunno..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen started cooking "any spices you want on them?" he said holding a piece of fish.

Roland smiled "thank you." he said before kissing her cheek.
Amaya hummed at the thought. "It doesn't matter" she says looking down at er feet

Lumina said:
Noir pushed herself closer into him, wanting there to be no separation between them. Yuto was the only person she figured she'd ever care about this deeply, and she knew in her soul that the love she had for him would never fade, not by a single fraction.
Yuto pulled away and started sucking on her neck gently, licking it occasionally. "I can't imagine a life without you..." He said softly.

Celia poked him. "Because Atticus wasn't really well known..." She said.
"He wasn't? I'm surprised. Anyways, what are we gonna do now? We left dinner or lunch... I don't know anymore..." Han said laughing a little.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal opened her eyes. "And I love you" she whispered to herself before falling asleep
Kaota woke up in the morning and stood up after putting Ethereal's head on the pillow,Kaota then went inside the bathroom to bath

Lumina said:
Violetta held out the bottle toward him.
"I can refill this as much as I want. It's only my second glass though. You can have as much as you want."

She smiled over at Takeshi, glad she had him to share dinner and wine with.
"Well that problem is solved." He said taking the bottle. "Now I look like an alcoholic." Takeshi said holding up the bottle.

Yuto pulled away and started sucking on her neck gently, licking it occasionally. "I can't imagine a life without you..." He said softly.
Noir looked back at him, her eyes saying then don't. She hugged him tightly as her way of saying she felt the same, not knowing if she could exist without him.

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed and returned a deep, passionate kiss
Hiro couldn't help himself. He licked her bottom lip softly before he pulled away.

Lumina said:
Noir looked back at him, her eyes saying then don't. She hugged him tightly as her way of saying she felt the same, not knowing if she could exist without him.
Yuto pulled away a bit. "Then how about we become one..." He said softly to her, blushing.

(Fade)

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair closed her eyes all the way then the bleeding stopped and my wounds heal
Tal looked actually scared now "What the hell is going on?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled before teleporting them to the entrance the Light Temple. "Home sweet home." She said quietly as she opened the door and ventured inside. Leading them through the house, they passes angel's that were cleaning the temple grounds before finally making it to Autumn's room. Opening the door to her room, a rather large king sized bed, a desk, dresser, walk-in closet, a flat screen tv, her laptop which sat on her bed, and a couch that sat in front of the TV that also had a small coffee table in front of it. She let go of his hand and pointed to the bed and couch,"Might wanna make yourself comfortable because I may or may not take a while." Autumn said with Ryley sheepish smile before speaking again, "There's also a mini fridge with a few snacks in it and you can either watch tv or use my laptop. Be out in awhile or so!" She called over her shoulder as she walked into her bathroom and started the shower before Autumn hopped in.

Neko happily kissed him for a while before pulling back. "I love you!" She smiled at Jack.
Jack smiled "I love you too Neko" he said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru followed smiling*
''so what do you wanna eat for breakfast?''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmmm....let's see...Pancakes?" She said, looking back at him.

Roman said:
"Well that problem is solved." He said taking the bottle. "Now I look like an alcoholic." Takeshi said holding up the bottle.
Violetta grinned.

"Nah. You're not an alcoholic. Just an alcohol enthusiast."

She held up her own glass, matching his stance with the bottle.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota woke up in the morning and stood up after putting Ethereal's head on the pillow,Kaota then went inside the bathroom to bath

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal woke up, went to her and her husbands room and went to the bathroom in the room and took a shower

Roman said:
"He wasn't? I'm surprised. Anyways, what are we gonna do now? We left dinner or lunch... I don't know anymore..." Han said laughing a little.
Celia yawned. "Well I'm gonna take a nap..." She said softly. "Unless you wanna have some FUN first." She said seductively.

Hiro couldn't help himself. He licked her bottom lip softly before he pulled away.

Yuto pulled away a bit. "Then how about we become one..." He said softly to her, blushing.

(Fade)
Harper smiled and blushed, gazing into Hiro's eyes. "I missed you so much"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back