• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto nodded. "I know I know..." He said. "I just sorta that one day we could start a family and stuff."
Noir nodded.

"Of course... its what I want as well."

She placed her forehead against his, trying to push away the thought that if they had kids what might happen if they turned out like her. She did know that having a family with Yuto, the man she was engaged to marry, was something she really did want.

"What made you both stop?" He asked.
Harper looked at Hiro. "Well first she met William and we started playing not as much, then she met kite and now we don't cause shes always busy with Oliver or house work, but its okay I have you now" she says happily

Vespy said:
((Is Raven around? cause i have somehow lost Yuzu and the tour.))
(Yea shes on top of the school)

Lumina said:
Violetta laughed, cutting up her steak as well.
"Oh please. I'm a goddess. I don't really get hurt."

Popping a piece in her mouth she nearly melted at how good it tasted. She downed half of her glass of wine, and the taste got even better.
Takeshi chuckled, waving a small piece is steak around on a fork.

"Well whatever you end up doing, don't blame me for allowing you to try. I only say this because I can't disobey a God or goddess."

He said before putting the steal in his mouth.

Lumina said:
Noir nodded.
"Of course... its what I want as well."

She placed her forehead against his, trying to push away the thought that if they had kids what might happen if they turned out like her. She did know that having a family with Yuto, the man she was engaged to marry, was something she really did want.
Yuto smiled a little as she rested her forehead against his. "So I got one more important question today... When do you want to have our wedding?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked at Hiro. "Well first she met William and we started playing not as much, then she met kite and now we don't cause shes always busy with Oliver or house work, but its okay I have you now" she says happily

Hiro nodded and nudged her arm a bit. "Don't worry, I'll always be your Hiro." He said with a playful grin.

Mayyflower said:

Having lost Yuzu in the middle of the tour Vespy wanders up to the roof and just then he runs into Raven "Hello Raven hows it going?"

Yuto smiled a little as she rested her forehead against his. "So I got one more important question today... When do you want to have our wedding?" He asked.

Hiro nodded and nudged her arm a bit. "Don't worry, I'll always be your Hiro." He said with a playful grin.
Harper smiled. "Thanks" she says sweetly

WeirdPrincess said:
"To late. I feel like I'm doing everything." Farah giggled before she started kissing and licking his neck again.
Cam smirked as he grabbed her pulling her closer

Vespy said:
Having lost Yuzu in the middle of the tour Vespy wanders up to the roof and just then he runs into Raven "Hello Raven hows it going?"
Raven looked back and saw Vespy. "Oh hey Vespy" she says smiling

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, waving a small piece is steak around on a fork.
"Well whatever you end up doing, don't blame me for allowing you to try. I only say this because I can't disobey a God or goddess."

He said before putting the steal in his mouth.
Violetta raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really, is that so?"

She smirked, eating more of her meal.

"Is it, like, where you just choose to not disobey? Or like you physically cant?"

Glass three of wine gone, glass four poured.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal sighed. Lets just say.. they fight to the point to where they try killing each other, I'm the only thing that stops them fighting, I'm stronger than everyone in my family only because of what I am. She says softly
Kaota hugged her I can fix this somehow....

Noir thought about it a moment, then replied.

"I haven't thought too much about it, honestly. Soon, I suppose?"

She wouldn't admit it but she was eager to marry him.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota hugged her I can fix this somehow....

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal hugged him back How? She asks

Lumina said:
Violetta raised an eyebrow.
"Oh really, is that so?"

She smirked, eating more of her meal.

"Is it, like, where you just choose to not disobey? Or like you physically cant?"

Glass three of wine gone, glass four poured.
"Orders I cannot disobey. Favors I can say no to." Takeshi said. "For instance, if you tell me to go help another God, then I have to. If you ask for some water, I can say no. See we what I mean?"

Roman said:
"Orders I cannot disobey. Favors I can say no to." Takeshi said. "For instance, if you tell me to go help another God, then I have to. If you ask for some water, I can say no. See we what I mean?"
Violetta nodded.

"That makes it sound really easy for gods to take advantage of you."

She looked at him, her gaze slightly sad as she ate more of her meal, which was almost gone.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"That makes it sound really easy for gods to take advantage of you."

She looked at him, her gaze slightly sad as she ate more of her meal, which was almost gone.
"Well, not really. My rival, Han can though, figured a way out of that little trick." Takeshi said.

Mayyflower said:
Raven looked back and saw Vespy. "Oh hey Vespy" she says smiling
Walking up to her he smiled at her and said "why are you always on top of roof do you like the view or something?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru got the ingredients as well as he began to cook*

[/QUOTE]
Amara brought out the plates to put the food on and helped out "Is anyone else having breakfast with us?"

Roman said:
"Well, not really. My rival, Han can though, figured a way out of that little trick." Takeshi said.
Violetta had nearly finished half of her fourth glass of wine when she spoke again.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

Violetta was starting to feel pretty relaxed.

Lumina said:
Noir thought about it a moment, then replied.
"I haven't thought too much about it, honestly. Soon, I suppose?"

She wouldn't admit it but she was eager to marry him.
Yuto chuckled. "I'm sorry but I need a set number of days..." He joked. "Soon is around a week."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back