• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Raven hummed at the thought. "Sure, What would you like to do?" she asks moving her hair out of her face
He moved his hand over to his chin and began to think to himself really hard "we could go get something to eat? it is lunch time after all"

Vespy said:
He moved his hand over to his chin and began to think to himself really hard "we could go get something to eat? it is lunch time after all"
Raven nodded. "Yea sure why not." she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Raven nodded. "Yea sure why not." she says happily
He looked down to the ground and they were pretty high up on the roof so Vespy ask Raven "how do you suppose we get down from here?"

Vespy said:
He looked down to the ground and they were pretty high up on the roof so Vespy ask Raven "how do you suppose we get down from here?"
Raven chuckled and grabbed his shoulder and warped them both to the ground. "Thats how" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Nice" she says happily
Ayen smirked "i thought it would be." he says preparing Amaya's plate "here's yours." he said handing it to her

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Yeah, probably"
Roland smiled "talking about rooms, we still need to find mine." he said gazing at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "i thought it would be." he says preparing Amaya's plate "here's yours." he said handing it to her
Amaya smiled and took the plate. "Thank you" she says getting off the counter to go sit at the dinner room table

Tyler came out of the temple of light, eating a strawberry pop-tart. "Hmm... Maybe I should consider paying Nora a visit soon..." He said as he licked some strawberry off his finger. He still looked a bit tired. His hair was a mess as well.

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Raven chuckled and grabbed his shoulder and warped them both to the ground. "Thats how" she says smiling
It happened so quickly Vespy did not have time to react to what was going on "Wow that was quick you are pretty good at that"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and took the plate. "Thank you" she says getting off the counter to go sit at the dinner room table
Ayen nodded "if you're still hungry after that let me know." he said grabbing his plate of food and following her

(sorry for the last reply being late, juggling this and college work.... :P )

Vespy said:
It happened so quickly Vespy did not have time to react to what was going on "Wow that was quick you are pretty good at that"
Raven chuckled. "Yea, its how I get around" she says smiling

Roman said:
"That being said, I won't. But, I will stick around and watch how this plays out. My reason, because it's funny." Takeshi said laughing a little.
Violetta puffed her cheeks, pouting a bit.

"Hey. Be nice!"

She downed the rest of the glass, staring at the empty cup sadly.

"Aww, it's gone."

She pointed at it, looking up at Takeshi like she expected him to have all the answers.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "if you're still hungry after that let me know." he said grabbing his plate of food and following her
(sorry for the last reply being late, juggling this and college work.... :P )
(Its fine)

Amaya nodded and started eating. "Is good, thank you" she says smiling

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler came out of the temple of light, eating a strawberry pop-tart. "Hmm... Maybe I should consider paying Nora a visit soon..." He said as he licked some strawberry off his finger. He still looked a bit tired. His hair was a mess as well.
@Roman @WeirdPrincess
Han looked back, seeing Tyler walk out of the temple. His sword vanished and he made his over to him, "Hey, Tyler! You feeling better?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto shrugged. "How about the beach? We haven't been there together yet..." He said.
Noir nodded, standing up. She painted herself into an orange ruffled swimsuit, complete with an innertube.

vocaloid___gumi_megpoid___bikini____render__by_aoikoneko04-d7wks0y.png

she looked at Yuto, smiling.

"So? How's it look?"

The chibis walked back into the room, looking like they had had a bit of fun themselves and stopped, staring at Noir. Chibi Yuto blushed.

Mayyflower said:
Raven chuckled. "Yea, its how I get around" she says smiling
Vespy smirked at her with a sheepish grin on his face"well shall we go then? i hear the cafe has some good food?"
((i'll stop here we can pick it up later))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani took his hand and stood up "Alrighty!" She said with a smile "Let's go!"
Akito smiled and walked towards the city. "Where would you like to eat?" he asks

Roman said:
Han looked back, seeing Tyler walk out of the temple. His sword vanished and he made his over to him, "Hey, Tyler! You feeling better?"
Tyler nodded. "Yup! I feel like I could run a marathon! Which would be easy of course." He said in a cocky tone with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
(Its fine)
Amaya nodded and started eating. "Is good, thank you" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "I'm glad you like it." he said as he sat down and took a bite.

Vespy said:
Vespy smirked at her with a sheepish grin on his face"well shall we go then? i hear the cafe has some good food?"
((i'll stop here we can pick it up later))
Raven nodded. "Yea sure" she says before warping them both to the cafe.

(Okay)

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled. "Thanks" she says sweetly
@TheRebelliousDragon

Lumina said:
Violetta puffed her cheeks, pouting a bit.
"Hey. Be nice!"

She downed the rest of the glass, staring at the empty cup sadly.

"Aww, it's gone."

She pointed at it, looking up at Takeshi like she expected him to have all the answers.
Takeshi sighed and gave her the bottle she passed him earlier. "Go wild..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...i think the neighbors are coming in...today hopefully....hm, maybe they can help us plan our wedding?''
*He said as he smiled over to Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"Really? Ah, Well, if they want to" she said with a smile.

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, standing up. She painted herself into an orange ruffled swimsuit, complete with an innertube.
vocaloid___gumi_megpoid___bikini____render__by_aoikoneko04-d7wks0y.png

she looked at Yuto, smiling.

"So? How's it look?"

The chibis walked back into the room, looking like they had had a bit of fun themselves and stopped, staring at Noir. Chibi Yuto blushed.
Yuto's nose was bleeding something fierce, his entire face was red. "You look like... Absolute perfection." He said before he fell over.

Mayyflower said:
Raven nodded. "Yea sure" she says before warping them both to the cafe.
(Okay)

@TheRebelliousDragon
Hiro saluted her, winking at the same time. "Don't mention it, it's a Hiro's job to look out for the ones he loves." He said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back