• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i see...''

[/QUOTE]
Snow: *she sighs a bit and smiles as she holds her child to her* I am glad....that I was able to get out of there..that Rain and Nissa were as well....that I met Alastair and Nora.. and now I have my own wonderful children. *she looks up a little* I am glad I have new friends to live here with me and help as well

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled a little "True....I'm feeling a lot better"
''good...if you need more magic, ask either me, or Nanase. we dont need magic because we eat them..our powers are just...unknown''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''good...if you need more magic, ask either me, or Nanase. we dont need magic because we eat them..our powers are just...unknown''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "I see" He said sitting up his shirt off but that being all "I've yet to meet this Nanase"

Jennete said:
Snow: *she sighs a bit and smiles as she holds her child to her* I am glad....that I was able to get out of there..that Rain and Nissa were as well....that I met Alastair and Nora.. and now I have my own wonderful children. *she looks up a little* I am glad I have new friends to live here with me and help as well
''out of...where?...if your gonna say something related to horde might as well not say it. i didnt like that bastard...''

*She said as she held her steel hand infront of her and clenched it*

''that bastard...he deserves a punishment much far worse than death...''

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I see" He said sitting up his shirt off but that being all "I've yet to meet this Nanase"
''my....sister...she lives here as well''

Roman said:
"I knooooow riiiiight?" Takeshi said smiling. He then started poking her cheek back. "We're sooooo sooooooooberrrrrr...."
Violetta giggled, hiccuping again. She booped his nose, grinning like an idiot.

"Toooootally. Nnnot drunkkit allll. Takkshi. Takka sheep. Takka sheeeeeeen. Hehe."

Violetta was having a really good time.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''out of...where?...if your gonna say something related to horde might as well not say it. i didnt like that bastard...''

[/QUOTE]
William cracked his neck "I see" He said quietly "Well if she is a member of your family it would be an honor to meet her"

shortyshot8 said:
William cracked his neck "I see" He said quietly "Well if she is a member of your family it would be an honor to meet her"
''yeah.....oh and Mitsu, Yuki and Shira live here now...but il hold their grudges..''

shortyshot8 said:
Al lightly tapped the hammer against the circle thing? And it shot up to the bell "Uhhh?"
Nora blinked, "You won! That was to easy for you." She said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah.....oh and Mitsu, Yuki and Shira live here now...but il hold their grudges..''

[/QUOTE]
William frowned at Mitsu's name "I see" He said quietly as he stood up "Hopefully we won't have any problems"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked, "You won! That was to easy for you." She said with a smile.
Al shrugged "It was nothing really"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned at Mitsu's name "I see" He said quietly as he stood up "Hopefully we won't have any problems"
''il see if i can hold her grudge. but if i cant, il ask Yuki''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''il see if i can hold her grudge. but if i cant, il ask Yuki''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "Just....Try to keep Mitsu and Shira way from me?" He asked

(( Guess Roman is going alone :P ))

Roman sighed, as he walked down the road. "No one really drives down this way..." he said to himself. He then vanished into thin air, only to appear in front of a pet store. He went inside and looked around for a pet. He looked at one, a cat specifically who seemed to be in a box for some odd reason. It was... Spinning in circles.

tumblr_njj9bmf02h1size1ao1_500.gif

"How much for that one?" "Not much." "Well here you go." Roman said paying the money. He then picked up the cat and kept it in the box. He smiled and appeared at the door of his bedroom, the cat behind his back. "Snow?"

@Jennete @Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Just....Try to keep Mitsu and Shira way from me?" He asked
''i cant gauruntee that but. il hold their grudges...yours too if you have any. we're all family now..''

*He said patting William's shoulder*

''k?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Snow: Then I will drop this topic, It is doing the angering to you. *she smiles and switches side for her baby to nurse on*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i cant gauruntee that but. il hold their grudges...yours too if you have any. we're all family now..''
*He said patting William's shoulder*

''k?''

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled and nodded "Yeah" He said softly "I agree.....Now...Let's go greet some people....There are so many people living here now...I don't know how this will work but I'm gonna try!"

Lumina said:
Violetta giggled, hiccuping again. She booped his nose, grinning like an idiot.
"Toooootally. Nnnot drunkkit allll. Takkshi. Takka sheep. Takka sheeeeeeen. Hehe."

Violetta was having a really good time.
"It was right the second time Violin." Takeshi said. "I want some more.... Wine that is..."

Roman said:
Roman sighed, as he walked down the road. "No one really drives down this way..." he said to himself. He then vanished into thin air, only to appear in front of a pet store. He went inside and looked around for a pet. He looked at one, a cat specifically who seemed to be in a box for some odd reason. It was... Spinning in circles.

"How much for that one?" "Not much." "Well here you go." Roman said paying the money. He then picked up the cat and kept it in the box. He smiled and appeared at the door of his bedroom, the cat behind his back. "Snow?"

((OMG YOU GOT THE CAT))

Snow:*she looks up smiling* Yes my love??

Jennete said:
Snow: Then I will drop this topic, It is doing the angering to you. *she smiles and switches side for her baby to nurse on*
Roman said:

''no...its fine...ive been angrier than this...''

*She then looked up at Roman*

''so your...the father...right?''

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon](Yeah sure.)

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*in front of the newly bought house, smirking to herself* Now I just need to find the girls to show them

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley handed a nacho to Autumn, "here, try a bite." Ryley stole a piece of cotten candy and grinned plqyfully.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn took the nacho from Ryley and took a bite of it, her eyes lighting up at the taste. "You're right! These are delicious." She smiled before taking another nacho and eating it before eating a piece of cotton candy.

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled and nodded "Yeah" He said softly "I agree.....Now...Let's go greet some people....There are so many people living here now...I don't know how this will work but I'm gonna try!"
''try it yourself...ima nap..''

*He said before leaving the room going to his room*

Jennete said:
((OMG YOU GOT THE CAT))
Snow:*she looks up smiling* Yes my love??
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no...its fine...ive been angrier than this...''
*She then looked up at Roman*

''so your...the father...right?''

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, I am the father. My name Roman, nice to meet you." He said bowing his head. He then looked over at Snow, "I have a gift for you." He said happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''try it yourself...ima nap..''
*He said before leaving the room going to his room*

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled a little "Okay then" He said before getting dressed and walking around to find anyone...Anyone at all

shortyshot8 said:

Al shrugged "It was nothing really"
"Yeah I know, I was watching." Nora laughed. "What next?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back