• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled happily, "Thank you! You're the best." She said before leaning up and picking his lips. She took the dog and held it close.
Al chuckled "I know I am" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]lol thats pretty much it)))

[/QUOTE]
(You have the most seductive people I swear xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Probably.... I don't exactly know what's suppose to happen after the amusement park ))
((I mean... How exactly are we going to do this? Tyler is just going to come barreling in? xD ))

Jennete said:
Rain:*she see's West and raises her eyebrow frowning a little* Why are you staring.
----------------

Snow:*she smiles looking at the kitten* I love it Darling!!

@Roman @Himeragi Seiker
"I wish you could have seen it in the store. It crawled into a little box and started spinning around it was funny." Roman said laughing a little.

@Himeragi Seiker

Jennete said:
Rain:*she see's West and raises her eyebrow frowning a little* Why are you staring.
----------------

Snow:*she smiles looking at the kitten* I love it Darling!!

@Roman @Himeragi Seiker
West looked at her. "Any rules against looking at the new stranger at the neighborhood?" He asked.

Val stood up and started walking out of the forest.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley smiled and walked beside Autumn holding her hand the entire way to the ferris wheel. When they finally got to the ride they got the last cart before the ride started. "Ahh, nice and relaxing." Ryley smiled and looked into the sky where a few stars were beginning to twinkle.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn moved her head side to side as she looked out towards the sky. "Is it weird to say that I was want to sing twinkle twinkle little star because if so....forget I ever said that." She waved a hand before resting her elbow on the edge of the cart before putting her chin in her hand. Autumn smiled as she looked at the stars before looking down towards the fair grounds.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I mean... How exactly are we going to do this? Tyler is just going to come barreling in? xD ))
(( xD Who knows. Ask @shortyshot8 how were suppose to do this? ))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff4d4d]''a-and it caught your eye like that..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4d4d] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4d4d][B]*She said still petting it*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff4d4d] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Roman nodded, "Yeah! If it's beautiful cute or funny, it has my attention." He said looking over at Snow, smiling a little.

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West looked at her. "Any rules against looking at the new stranger at the neighborhood?" He asked.
Val stood up and started walking out of the forest.

[/QUOTE]
Rain: Are their rules about not being able to call out a creepy staring guy when you see one *she smirks a little, less on alert now* If we are done measuring, would you like to tell me your name?

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD Who knows. Ask @shortyshot8 how were suppose to do this? ))
(Well what's going to happen is after a short while Al is going to end up taking his own life. Nora will be very upset over this matter and most likely try to take her own life either to be with the one she loves or just because she hates this world. At the very last moment is when Tyler would burst in and save her. That's a wrap!)

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah! If it's beautiful cute or funny, it has my attention." He said looking over at Snow, smiling a little.
@Jennete
Snow:*she smiles softly, a slight blush coming to her cheeks* Is that how I caught your attention my love? *she smiles and slowly moves the baby to her shoulder to start burping*

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "I know I am" He said jokingly

(You have the most seductive people I swear xD )
Nora rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Thank you again. Really." She said softly as she smiled at him before she moved on to another game, Pac Man. She put in a few tokens before playing.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded "Take as much time as you need" He said softly
"Im surprised my face isnt scaring you... No reaction at all..." Blair smiles, "Do you know what I am? My abilities and such?"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Im surprised my face isnt scaring you... No reaction at all..." Blair smiles, "Do you know what I am? My abilities and such?"
Tark smiled "Why would I be scared? So what if you are a Vampire you are still my friend"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Thank you again. Really." She said softly as she smiled at him before she moved on to another game, Pac Man. She put in a few tokens before playing.
Al chuckled and watched her

shortyshot8 said:
(Well what's going to happen is after a short while Al is going to end up taking his own life. Nora will be very upset over this matter and most likely try to take her own life either to be with the one she loves or just because she hates this world. At the very last moment is when Tyler would burst in and save her. That's a wrap!)
@TheRebelliousDragon
(( Well then... Alright! That sounds like a plan ))

shortyshot8 said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
((So... Burst in? Like... Burst through walls and stuff?

Tyler: *fistpumps* Yeah!!! Burst through walls and shiz!))

@WeirdPrincess

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff4d4d][B]*Ciara then put the cat between Snow and herself so she could stop petting it*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
The cat purred again and laid down where it stood, it then closed its eyes for a nap.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn moved her head side to side as she looked out towards the sky. "Is it weird to say that I was want to sing twinkle twinkle little star because if so....forget I ever said that." She waved a hand before resting her elbow on the edge of the cart before putting her chin in her hand. Autumn smiled as she looked at the stars before looking down towards the fair grounds.
Ryley leaned into Autumn and chuckled, "that's pretty silly if you ask me, but it makes sense for you." Ryley turned Autumn's head to face him and kissed her gently. "I love you Autumn..."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back