• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
AL chuckled again "I don't care...This is your night.....We will do whatever you want"

William then leaned against the wall "Just gonna wait for someone to drag along" He muttered

@Himeragi Seiker @Roman @Jennete
"Oh...well I'm done here. We can go to my house and watch a movie or eating something." Nora said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the arcade.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought then smiled "anything to keep you smiling." he said before kissing her
"I'm always smiling with y-" Dakota words were then cut off by his lips meeting hers, after a second she began kissing him back softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...well I'm done here. We can go to my house and watch a movie or eating something." Nora said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the arcade.
Al chuckled and followed her happily

(@Roman I have no clue what to do with William xD )

Lumina said:
Violetta gave Takeshi a genuinely happy smile.
"Thank you. Normally people get scared when they see them. Either the blue, and especially this."

She took another long drink of the alcohol, looking back up at the stars. The light in the stars reflected off the gold clocks, making her eyes look like they were filled with time itself.
Takeshi looked at it in awe, "Cool...." he muttered. He smiled and then tried to reach out and grab it, after a few minutes of trying he finally decided to give up. "..."

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West though for a moment. " it was where my master lived and where I was created or born, or however people say it."

[/QUOTE]
Rain: Your master? *she asks slowly*

shortyshot8 said:
Tark chuckled "I never said I was a normal Human" He said before sighing "Is it just me or do you seem to despise me"
Blair opens up her eyes then smiles and kisses his lips longly then lets go, "Does that answer the question loverboy?"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair opens up her eyes then smiles and kisses his lips longly then lets go, "Does that answer the question loverboy?"
Tark blinked "Wha-What was that...And why did it feel...Nice" He said in shock

Roman said:
(( xD I don't either ))
(Gee thanks xD )

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says yawning
Ayen nodded then carried her to the bed room and laid her on the bed before laying down next to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled quietly, "I'm a silly person. Expect nothing less then this." She blinked in surprise when Ryley turned her head to face him and was even more startled by the kiss. "I love you too Ryley.." Autumn blushed as she said it.
Ryley smiled and hugged Autumn with one arm watching the sky in silence. "It's getting late, most the restaurants I know of are probably closed by now. If all else fails I can cook us something."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Because you liked it... Now if you excuse me I need some blood and to wash up..."
Tark nodded "Alright" He said softly before sitting on the bed while thinking "Strange....Is this what the word love means? I don't get it..."

SoulofTobi said:
(Feed him to the Kraken!!!!!)
( xD Oh god xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled and followed her happily

(@Roman I have no clue what to do with William xD )
Nora hummed as they walked out of the amusement park. "Actually...I wanna stop somewhere before we go to my house." She said as she made a left on the sidewalk and saw a pet store. Once the reached the inside, Nora looked around at the different animals they had. "Mm...I've always wanted a puppy." She said quietly as she looked at a group of them.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles softly, a slight blush coming to her cheeks* Is that how I caught your attention my love? *she smiles and slowly moves the baby to her shoulder to start burping*
(( I has found it! ))

"Sure is." Roman said smiling. "It wasn't only your looks though. I liked you for you in general. Though now my liking has turned into loving." He said laughing a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hummed as they walked out of the amusement park. "Actually...I wanna stop somewhere before we go to my house." She said as she made a left on the sidewalk and saw a pet store. Once the reached the inside, Nora looked around at the different animals they had. "Mm...I've always wanted a puppy." She said quietly as she looked at a group of them.
Al smiled warmly "That would be nice..." He pulled out his wallet and smirked

Nonalaka said:
"I'm always smiling with y-" Dakota words were then cut off by his lips meeting hers, after a second she began kissing him back softly.
Roland kept the kiss going for a minute before pulling away "I'll do anything, just ask." he whispered in her ear.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley smiled and hugged Autumn with one arm watching the sky in silence. "It's getting late, most the restaurants I know of are probably closed by now. If all else fails I can cook us something."
Autumn nodded happily, "That's fine! We'll be going back to your place right?" She asked, glancing over at Ryley before looking back at the stars.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded "Alright" He said softly before sitting on the bed while thinking "Strange....Is this what the word love means? I don't get it..."

( xD Oh god xD )
((I would be the kraken of course... xD ))

shortyshot8 said:

( xD Oh god xD )
(Val could hang with William but that's up to you xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded happily, "That's fine! We'll be going back to your place right?" She asked, glancing over at Ryley before looking back at the stars.
"Of course, I'm sure Sylvius will love to see you as well, in fact I bet he's going nuts waiting for us right now." Ryley chuckled, "Though I should ask if you'd like to stay the night or not, if so I gotta fix something in my room. Sylvius sorta broke my bathroom door."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I would be the kraken of course... xD ))
(or even worse, feed him to a land kraken

shortyshot8 said:
(No Celia would be the Kraken xD )
(or, by some random reason, fight Ayen... he controls anything that's part of nature, including krakens....)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped her arms around him and fell asleep
Ayen returned her embrace and fell asleep.

(time skip)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back