• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Whoops xD )
Oliver chuckled. "I guess that's something we have in common huh?" He asked with a smile.
Riley nodded. "Yea I guess your right" she says with a chuckle before she looked up again and saw that girl again.

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at it in awe, "Cool...." he muttered. He smiled and then tried to reach out and grab it, after a few minutes of trying he finally decided to give up. "..."
Violetta handed Takeshi the bottle, turning to look at him.

"Izzat the stars you're reaching for or my eyes?"

She grinned, poking his cheek teasingly.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon](Leaving the forest xD Val is human)
West. "It has so many memories so I don't want to leave it be demolish." He reply. " okay." He nodded at her when she asked him to go inside.

[/QUOTE]
(What a good mixture xD )

Ava was sitting in a tree at the edge of the forest, before the branch broke and she fell in front of someone. "owww" she whined

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon](Leaving the forest xD Val is human)
West. "It has so many memories so I don't want to leave it be demolish." He reply. " okay." He nodded at her when she asked him to go inside.

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she walks inside, her wings glamoured away since she didn't know the origin of this one, assuming he was slightly supernatural though since he had a master. She pours him regular drink and herself just a shot of Fae wine, watered down with Fae water from her pond outback* So, West hmm. You have a brother names East, some cousins that live north and south of here *she smirks a bit since she had just begun learning how to make jokes*

Lumina said:
Violetta handed Takeshi the bottle, turning to look at him.
"Izzat the stars you're reaching for or my eyes?"

She grinned, poking his cheek teasingly.
Takeshi took the bottle and put a finger on Violetta's lips, "Sssshhhhh..... We have to drink in peace." He said jokingly before chugging the wine.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "It was a joke" He said before looking at it "Wow"
Nora laughed and she pet him, "He's so cute. I like this one the best. I'll take him." She said happily, picking up the husky after she handed her two stuffed animals to Al.

Mayyflower said:
(What a good mixture xD )
Ava was sitting in a tree at the edge of the forest, before the branch broke and she fell in front of someone. "owww" she whined
Val instinct took a hold of him as he caught the person falling. "Careful there."

Jennete said:
Rain:*she walks inside, her wings glamoured away since she didn't know the origin of this one, assuming he was slightly supernatural though since he had a master. She pours him regular drink and herself just a shot of Fae wine, watered down with Fae water from her pond outback* So, West hmm. You have a brother names East, some cousins that live north and south of here *she smirks a bit since she had just begun learning how to make jokes*
West shook his head. "No family member just me, the last of my kins."

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded. "Yea I guess your right" she says with a chuckle before she looked up again and saw that girl again.
Oliver blinked. What's she looking at... He wondered.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair opened up her eyes and sat up looking at the door, "If you wanna keep talking then get in here!"
Tark blinked "I mean do you want me there?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and she pet him, "He's so cute. I like this one the best. I'll take him." She said happily, picking up the husky after she handed her two stuffed animals to Al.
Al grabbed the stuffed animals and smiled "He is kinda cute"

Jennete said:
Rain: Is he still around? *curious why he would still follow some masters wishes if he was gone*
--------------

@WeirdPrincess

Nyx:*she looks around, wandering through the house* Do you live here with anyone per chance young child?
Asuka laughed and nodded, "I live with one other person but that's just because she hasn't found her dorm or bought a house yet." She said as she followed her around.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val instinct took a hold of him as he caught the person falling. "Careful there."
West shook his head. "No family member just me, the last of my kins."

[/QUOTE]
Ava opened an eye and looked at the boy who just caught her. "T-Thank you" she says looking up at the tree she fell from

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver blinked. What's she looking at... He wondered.
The woman looked down at the two who were on the bench and when she saw Oliver and smiled an evil smile

"Shes been up there all day" she says nervously

Mayyflower said:
(Um xD cats aren't pregnant for that long... This is the most awkward part of being pregnant and I dont like this part.. xD )
Amaya looked over at Ayen. "I think the kids are coming." she says holding her stomach
(62 days is an average cat pregnancy.... (oT-T)尸 )

Ayen face when blank "already!?" he all but yelled.

Mayyflower said:
Ava opened an eye and looked at the boy who just caught her. "T-Thank you" she says looking up at the tree she fell from

The woman looked down at the two who were on the bench and when she saw Oliver and smiled an evil smile

"Shes been up there all day" she says nervously
Val looked up too. "Normally people don't fall from there." He said as he put her down.

Dnaleri017 said:
"I didn't notice him sneak in the bathroom and he broke it down when I called him. It's now just a frame..." Ryley frowned for a moment. "I'm glad I never have to shut my bedroom door otherwise that would be missing too..."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn laughed a little more before it died down to a chuckle. "Sylvius is hilarious." She said with a grin before yawning, causing her to put a hand over her mouth as it opened. "I usually like to keep my bedroom door shut. It feels weird to me if I leave it open all the time."

SoulofTobi said:
(62 days is an average cat pregnancy.... (oT-T)尸 )
Ayen face when blank "already!?" he all but yelled.
(Ik, just let it happen, its a world full of oddness and you question pregnancy xD )

Amaya layed back down. "They can wait" she says breathing heavily. "Im too tired" she says tiredly

Roman said:
Takeshi took the bottle and put a finger on Violetta's lips, "Sssshhhhh..... We have to drink in peace." He said jokingly before chugging the wine.
Violetta stared at the finger on her lips before obnoxiously kissing it, complete with the "mwah!" sound. She grinned as she watched her friend chug the wine, refilling it as it got close to the bottom.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val looked up too. "Normally people don't fall from there." He said as he put her down.

[/QUOTE]
Ava stood up and brushed herself off. "Normal? Ha, Im not normal" she says looking back at the boy. "My name is Ava nice to meet you..?" waiting for him to finish the sentence

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn laughed a little more before it died down to a chuckle. "Sylvius is hilarious." She said with a grin before yawning, causing her to put a hand over her mouth as it opened. "I usually like to keep my bedroom door shut. It feels weird to me if I leave it open all the time."
"You seem tired, if you're not too hungry I could just make something simple and we could relax instead" Ryley chuckled and noticrd they were about to get off the ferris wheel. "See, we can be at my place within the next 5 minutes too."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
Ava stood up and brushed herself off. "Normal? Ha, Im not normal" she says looking back at the boy. "My name is Ava nice to meet you..?" waiting for him to finish the sentence
Val looked at her. "Without the fangs, you would look normal but eh, who am I to judge someone." He responded. "Valentines but call me Val."

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val looked at her. "Without the fangs, you would look normal but eh, who am I to judge someone." He responded. "Valentines but call me Val."

[/QUOTE]
Ava smiled. "Nice to meet you Val" she says "Thank you for catching me" she says

Val raised an eyebrow. "I would do it anytime If I could, good deeds are always something we should be doing every once in a while." He said with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark blinked "I mean do you want me there?"
Al grabbed the stuffed animals and smiled "He is kinda cute"
"Kinda? He definitely is cute." Nora said as she held up the dog. It stared down at her and licked it nose before barking. "Ah, I love him!" She exclaimed as she payed for him before leaving the pet store.

tumblr_nhxh0hJtB91u34b5ho1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val raised an eyebrow. "I would do it anytime If I could, good deeds are always something we should be doing every once in a while." He said with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Ava chuckled. "Yea" she says softly. "Hey.. are you a human?" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
"Kinda? He definitely is cute." Nora said as she held up the dog. It stared down at her and licked it nose before barking. "Ah, I love him!" She exclaimed as she payed for him before leaving the pet store.
tumblr_nhxh0hJtB91u34b5ho1_500.gif
Al smiled "So cute"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back