• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota then kissed her lips holding her cheek

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal kissed him back

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver growled. "Well you know what my gut says!? It says that it's raring for a battle! So I'll let it do the talking!" He said as he stood up, getting on all fours. He snorted like a bull for emphasis.
Viper chuckled. "And your just as weird as your father." she says

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal kissed him back

Viper chuckled. "And your just as weird as your father." she says
Oliver smirked and roared a inhuman roar. "I'm as weird as they get!!!" He yelled as a large red glowing blade came out of his head, Oliver growing the body of a bull.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val shrugged. "Can be remembered some other day I guess." He looked at her. " What do they usually serve here?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
Ava chuckled. "Burgers" she says looking at the menu

Oliver smirked and roared a inhuman roar. "I'm as weird as they get!!!" He yelled as a large red glowing blade came out of his head, Oliver growing the body of a bull.
Viper watched as he formed with a smirk. "Im much...much stronger than you, A Zodiac beast is nothing compared to what I am" she says her fists glowing

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little"Your pants vanished"
"They didn't vanish, I just quickly took them off in the blink of an eye. Besides I'm still wearing underwear, so there's no problem." Nora laughed and Nigou sat down in her lap, his tail still wagging as he looked at the tv.

Lumina said:
Violetta stared at the finger on her lips before obnoxiously kissing it, complete with the "mwah!" sound. She grinned as she watched her friend chug the wine, refilling it as it got close to the bottom.
Takeshi chuckled when she kissed his finger, and handed her the wine, "I've... Drunken... so much, I don't wanna do anything drastic." He said.

Himeragi Seiker]do i owe any replies???)) @shortyshot8 @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] <-- yea i tagged myself lol
(Whaaa???? Why? xD )

Himeragi Seiker]do i owe any replies???)) @shortyshot8 @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] <-- yea i tagged myself lol
(( I'm replying to you now, I just woke up from a nap xD ))

Aiden smirked and teleported, copying his motions with 3 times the power. He grabbed his head in a death grip, his claws sinking into his head. "Hah! Fool! You think it would be THAT easy to cleanse me?" He asked before he stabbed one of his claws, into his chest. "Your a joke..."
Kiri got stabbed,His straw hat fell and he stood silent,His eyes were blank

WeirdPrincess said:
"They didn't vanish, I just quickly took them off in the blink of an eye. Besides I'm still wearing underwear, so there's no problem." Nora laughed and Nigou sat down in her lap, his tail still wagging as he looked at the tv.
Al chuckled a little "True" He said "Well I must admit you are pretty sexy like this so it's fine"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara just stares at the kitten remembering when she was gonna buy a kitten when she was little*

[/QUOTE]
Roman didn't say a word. 1 second later a poof noise was heard and a cat identical to the one sleeping was on Ciara's head.

Mayyflower said:

Viper watched as he formed with a smirk. "Im much...much stronger than you, A Zodiac beast is nothing compared to what I am" she says her fists glowing
Oliver narrowed his eyes at her. "That may be so... But I'm willing to take a chance!" He said before he dashed around her at inhuman speed, causing a tornado.

Oliver narrowed his eyes at her. "That may be so... But I'm willing to take a chance!" He said before he dashed around her at inhuman speed, causing a tornado.
Marcus coughed "What the hell is going on?"

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:

Val skimmed through the menu. " Chicken burger sounds good, but what else can be good?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kiri got stabbed,His straw hat fell and he stood silent,His eyes were blank

[/QUOTE]
Aiden tossed him aside. "The game is over... We have won." He said with a smirk before he want to the main archive computer again. It was completely smashed. "NO! It got destroyed in our battle!" He hissed. He looked back at the boy. "You've caused a lot of trouble you fool... Now we can't dominate everyone else as the leading race." He said before he started talking on his headset again. "Hey, it's me. Were retreating. The plan failed." He said as he teleported away.

Roman said:
Roman didn't say a word. 1 second later a poof noise was heard and a cat identical to the one sleeping was on Ciara's head.
*Ciara felt something on her head. She took the cat from her head and looked at the cat*

''w-wait...''

*She then looked at the one sleeping*

''what the- what..?''

Tyler chuckled. "I guess it's kinda fun... But it always gets me into drama and stuff..." He said. "I kinda wish life was simple, but it isn't."
...♅Akira replied as he finished his bread and stood up♅...

“ Well, I'm gonna go. I only came here to watch Anubis work, however it seems you've ruined that. Later~ ”

...♅Akira took the tray of bread and vanished♅...

((( May not reply for a while, so I thought it'd be best to have Akira leave as opposed to sticking Tyler. )))

Dnaleri017 said:
"Thanks Autumn," Ryley kissed Autumn's cheek and sat with her. "Anything I might need to know before you fall asleep?"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn tapped her chin in thought, "I don't think so..." She said quietly and yawned. Autumn rubbed at her eyes before stretching herself out on the couch, laying her head in Ryley's lap. "Goodnight Ryley, I love you." She said tiredly, soon smiling up at him before falling asleep.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara felt something on her head. She took the cat from her head and looked at the cat*
''w-wait...''

*She then looked at the one sleeping*

''what the- what..?''

[/QUOTE]
"You now have your own cat. Trust me, you'll love the little guy." Roman said happily.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota touched her hips and kissed her neck

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal wrapped her arms around his neck

Roman said:
"You now have your own cat. Trust me, you'll love the little guy." Roman said happily.
''a-ah...no, i dont need to have a cat. it'd make my pet dragon jealous...''

*Ciara said with a nervous smile*

''you can probably give it to Himeragi though''

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little "True" He said "Well I must admit you are pretty sexy like this so it's fine"
Nora blushed, "No I'm not. This is how I usually sleep." She said quietly as she picked up Nigou and held him under her chest.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he finished his bread and stood up♅...
“ Well, I'm gonna go. I only came here to watch Anubis work, however it seems you've ruined that. Later~ ”

...♅Akira took the tray of bread and vanished♅...

((( May not reply for a while, so I thought it'd be best to have Akira leave as opposed to sticking Tyler. )))

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed. "I expected more of a fight too... But something is still bugging me... WHERE IS THE DANG BATHROOM!?" He exclaimed, holding his crotch and crossing his legs. "I gotta use it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back