• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val laughed. " Hey hey where was that smile from earlier, I didn't tell you my past so that I could get pity." He took her hand. " I did it so we can become closer as friends."

[/QUOTE]
Ava smiled a little. "It's not pity" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled, "You say that a lot." She said as she looked through her closet, finding clothes to a long white sleeve dress shirt and a black pencil skirt to go with it. "I'm gonna take a quick shower!" She called over her shoulder as she walked into the bathroom, soon starting the shower and hopping in after Nora removed her clothes.
Al shrugged "Alright" He said happily (This is the perfect time for Nora to say that she's ???)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler chuckled and folded his arms behind his head. "Anywhere and everywhere!" He said happily. "I've been meeting all kinds of new people...! Except... I just had to kill one recently... Seems like we didn't get along very well..." He said before he pouted a bit. "He wouldn't show me the bathroom and he tried to kill me!"
"Woah..and just to go to the bathroom..." she said. "Well, then I'm gonna go ahead and study some more, if your gonna be of and meeting new people..."

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''........i just.....dont know...if i can even find someone to love...or someone to love me back..''

[/QUOTE]
"Have you ever tried looking? That's all it takes..." Roman said. "That's right. Just a little looking." "See that voice behind me agrees."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at her getting dressed He was still laying on the bed I can help Kagura,She is my...my...d..aughter

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal looked at Kaota. "She's not your daughter yet, I'm still married to Ezekiel and your my boyfriend" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus lit his hand on fire "Shhh"
Riley pressed her face into his stomach and closed her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked at Kaota. "She's not your daughter yet, I'm still married to Ezekiel and your my boyfriend" she says

Marcus slowly put the hand on her back knowing it would hurt as it healed her

Roman said:
"Have you ever tried looking? That's all it takes..." Roman said. "That's right. Just a little looking." "See that voice behind me agrees."
''voice...?''

*She looked at Roman wondering who that voice was. You could see her blushing face still stained with tears*

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val smiled " whatever it is, don't be sad and keep on smiling."

[/QUOTE]
Ava nodded. "I will" she says as the waited brought them there food and left

Mayyflower said:

Yes....Kaota then looked at her and said Tell me.....its ok

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''voice...?''
*She looked at Roman wondering who that voice was. You could see her blushing face still stained with tears*

[/QUOTE]
Roman stepped to the side, "Yeah, you didn't see, Reiji come in earlier?" Reiji nodded and smiled.

tumblr_moaobaAuvx1rvva9so1_500.gif

"Hello, I'm Reiji. A friend of Roman's."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Yes....Kaota then looked at her and said Tell me.....its ok

[/QUOTE]
Ezekiel sighed. "Kaota... I can't... I've already told you too much as it is." She huffed and took the picture and put it away

Roman said:
Roman stepped to the side, "Yeah, you didn't see, Reiji come in earlier?" Reiji nodded and smiled.
tumblr_moaobaAuvx1rvva9so1_500.gif

"Hello, I'm Reiji. A friend of Roman's."
''R-Reji....no, i havent seen him come in''

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val stare at the food. "So what about yourself?"

[/QUOTE]
Ava hummed at the thought. "I've been alive for 1800 years, I've seen pretty much everything, my hobbies are, painting, I work as a maid.. Don't judge, I like to play instruments and make music.. My parents were killed by humters, I was the only child." She sighs

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''R-Reji....no, i havent seen him come in''

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "Well he's here now. Which is a good thing, because he owes me money." "No I don't... " " Well I tried. I'm gonna go now, you two talk or something, I have to go save some stuff." Reiji turned to the girl, "Well, you seem to know my name now, can I know yours?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al shrugged "Alright" He said happily (This is the perfect time for Nora to say that she's ???)
Nora hummed as she took a shower, washing her hair as she held her head under the water. She suddenly felt nauseous and leaned her head against the wall. "Ugh...." She groaned before turning off the water and stepping out of the shower. "I feel sick...and my chest hurts." She mumbled as she wrapped a towel around her body and began to dry herself off. Nora put on her clothes and put a hand over her stomach, feeling a kick. Her eyes widened before she put a hand over her mouth, "Oh my god..." She whispered before slowly making her way out of the bathroom. "Um...Al?" She asked quietly.

Val chuckles while looking at her. "I won't laugh, just imagining you in the outfit." He before bursting out laughing. "But I could top that." He said gripping her hand as if to say. -I'm here for you so don't be sad- kind of way.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded before getting dressed and lying down on the bed and closing his eyes
Blair closed her purse up and sneaked back outside then smiles, "Easy... " Blair walked back to his dorm and texted him saying on my way back then thought about things, "One day he's going to make me turn it back on... "

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair closed her purse up and sneaked back outside then smiles, "Easy... " Blair walked back to his dorm and texted him saying on my way back then thought about things, "One day he's going to make me turn it back on... "
Tark looked at his phone "And now we wait"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hummed as she took a shower, washing her hair as she held her head under the water. She suddenly felt nauseous and leaned her head against the wall. "Ugh...." She groaned before turning off the water and stepping out of the shower. "I feel sick...and my chest hurts." She mumbled as she wrapped a towel around her body and began to dry herself off. Nora put on her clothes and put a hand over her stomach, feeling a kick. Her eyes widened before she put a hand over her mouth, "Oh my god..." She whispered before slowly making her way out of the bathroom. "Um...Al?" She asked quietly.
Al looked at her and smiled "Yeah?" He asked happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back