• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Reiji began to whistle as he walked, looking around at all the things that were by the mansion. This mansion is huge... I wonder how long it takes for it to be out of sight.
''i...sense some kind of battle going on...and one of our household members in involved in it..''

*She said as she looked up at the sky*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i...sense some kind of battle going on...and one of our household members in involved in it..''
*She said as she looked up at the sky*

[/QUOTE]
"Should we interfere or are you suggesting we spectate?" Reiji asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo then teleported and appeared above him as if nothing happened as she smiled maniacally*
''muhahahahahaa!! ara ara, this seems fun~!''

*She said before dropping dozens of cooked grenades down on the male*

[/QUOTE]
...┼The male didn't move as the grenades fell around him, exploding. He emerged from the smoke unharmed and still smirking. He vanished, appearing behind the female and gripped both of his arms and placing his knee onto her back. He began pulling at her arms while pushing his knee into her back. He spoke┼...

“ Is that all you've got, woman? Pathetic. ”

tumblr_m86v67rq1Q1qevixfo1_r1_500.gif

Roman said:
"Should we interfere or are you suggesting we spectate?" Reiji asked.
''fun fact: its Neo who is a member of the household and fighting...shes...just psychotic. shes more murderous than me''

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Mm... you should ))
Ramona sighed as she leaned against wall of the school. She held a magazine in one hand.

inner_moka__full_lenght_pics_7_by_dantefreak-d3bep2b.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...┼The male didn't move as the grenades fell around him, exploding. He emerged from the smoke unharmed and still smirking. He vanished, appearing behind the female and gripped both of his arms and placing his knee onto her back. He began pulling at her arms while pushing his knee into her back. He spoke┼...

“ Is that all you've got, woman? Pathetic. ”

tumblr_m86v67rq1Q1qevixfo1_r1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
*Her smile still remained as she turned her head at him. Her voice made it sound like she wasnt in pain at all*

''this is how you treat girls? no wonder you dont have a girl friend yet...''

Roman said:
Han bowed his head, "A friend of Autumn's I suppose?"

@Tokihama Kaota
"More than just a friend, but yes." Looking to Kiri he sighed. "I have to return to my job, my break is almost over. Though don't kill Kiri please, he's lost enough brains as is." Snpping his fingers he was gone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Ramona sighed as she leaned against wall of the school. She held a magazine in one hand.
inner_moka__full_lenght_pics_7_by_dantefreak-d3bep2b.png
seriously Moka's vampire form and the pantie shot))))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''fun fact: its Neo who is a member of the household and fighting...shes...just psychotic. shes more murderous than me''

[/QUOTE]
"So... No need to go watch or help then? I guess we can continue our walk." He said rubbing his head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Her smile still remained as she turned her head at him. Her voice made it sound like she wasnt in pain at all*
''this is how you treat girls? no wonder you dont have a girl friend yet...''

[/QUOTE]
...┼The male smirked and began pressing his knee further into his back, his knee beginning to crack her spine. He spoke┼...

“ Let's continue to play. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]seriously Moka's vampire form and the pantie shot))))

[/QUOTE]
((Really wasn't supposed to focus on the panties xD then again we have some pervs around the place

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler put a finger on his chin. "Paint... Ball...?" He asked. "Now that's something I haven't played before..."
Ivory gasped then grabbed his hand and started pulling upwards, trying to get him to fly, but she was to little to carry him. "Then you must come with me immidiatley!" She said excitedly. "Come on, I know just the place!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...┼The male smirked and began pressing his knee further into his back, his knee beginning to crack her spine. He spoke┼...

“ Let's continue to play. ”

[/QUOTE]
''hehe...sure.......but we cant play if you continue to press yourself into my back like that..''

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota hugged her tightly as he whispered in her ear again But didn't he fight with his daughter?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal hugged him back. But If Im there and married to Ezekiel he wont hurt my daughter, If I divorce him then he will probably kill her due to anger She huffed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...''

[/QUOTE]
"OK then...." Reiji said with a nod. "I'm pretty sur she doesn't need help. Since you said she was muderous, she most likely is fine."

Roman said:
"OK then...." Reiji said with a nod. "I'm pretty sur she doesn't need help. Since you said she was muderous, she most likely is fine."
''yeah. she always has stuff planned so she'd be great as a hit man...or hit woman..''

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal hugged him back. But If Im there and married to Ezekiel he wont hurt my daughter, If I divorce him then he will probably kill her due to anger She huffed
But i will protect you her and Allen no matter what Kaota says rubbing his cheek against hers holding her stomach

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hehe...sure.......but we cant play if you continue to press yourself into my back like that..''

[/QUOTE]
...┼The male's maniacal grin remained and he spoke, his grip tightened as he pulled at her arms more, forcing his knee against her back, causing her spin to be at the point of breaking┼...

“ I am enjoying this game. It's called 'How much pressure can you take?'. ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back