• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, Neo got away safely but...the other...is causing a rampage...''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah I know, but there was a third one. It's gone now though."

Roman said:
Ramona flipped the pages of the book. She knew someone was there, but she didn't bother looking up at them, "Hello."
"Hey." Weiss said, still staring at the magazine in her hands. "What are you reading?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn laughed, "Thank you Sylvius!" She smiled and pet him before sitting down on the ground next to him. Celia sat down next to her and yawned, "Why do you always come to caves? Isn't it boring in here?" She asked, looking at Autumn. "Not always, I come here to think most of the time...or I go swimming." Autumn looked back at her before staring out at the large pool of water that was in front of them. "Right...how are you though? With the whole...family situation." She sighed, "It could be better I guess...I haven't talked to my dad in a few days so I don't know how he's doing." She said quietly before shaking her head and standing up. "Nevermind that! Let's go for a swim!" She said happily, a smile on her face before she removed her clothes and jumped into the water. "You can't fool me with that smile, but I'll play along. I'm coming in!" Celia said before diving into the water after her. The two swam around before Autumn called out to Sylvius. "You can come in if you want! The water will be warmer with you in it though....and it's cold right now." Autumn laughed as she floated on her back.
Sylvius barked and swam into the water diving down for fish every now and then and paddling around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri punched his face still silent I already told you don't make me angry

[/QUOTE]
Han frowned and caught the punch, countering it with his own punch, then another.

wHPc2R.gif

(( Ignore the knife xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Yeah...I'm so happy" He said softly
Nora sighed in relief, "Oh...." She said quietly, blushing as she looked down and watched Nigou run around them.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a third one...?''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, it was Neo, and the other person that she was fighting. Then another showed up before Neo left."

Roman said:
Han frowned and caught the punch, countering it with his own punch, then another.
wHPc2R.gif

(( Ignore the knife xD ))

Kiri fell down and stood up hitting his stomacn really hard

Tokihama Kaota] [COLOR=#b35900][B]Kaota kissed her back and pulled away and went inside the bathroom [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b35900][B][I]Wanna join me?[/I][/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

Roman said:
"Yeah, it was Neo, and the other person that she was fighting. Then another showed up before Neo left."
''hm...the third should be Himeragi...but shes sick, she should be resting''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed in relief, "Oh...." She said quietly, blushing as she looked down and watched Nigou run around them.
Al smiled happily hugging her again "I'm glad......But....Are we ready?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota kissed her back and pulled away and went inside the bathroom Wanna join me?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded Sure why not She says walking into the bathroom

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hey." Weiss said, still staring at the magazine in her hands. "What are you reading?"
"A little something on Kickboxing and stuff... It has a lot of muscly guys too..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and sat next to her as he stared at the bottle "Can they speak?"
Sam picked the bottle up. "We shall see" she says smirking a little. "Sorry guys" she says before shaking the bottle just a bit to wake them up

Mayyflower said:
Sam picked the bottle up. "We shall see" she says smirking a little. "Sorry guys" she says before shaking the bottle just a bit to wake them up
Marcus chuckled "I needed to see that"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm...the third should be Himeragi...but shes sick, she should be resting''

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe she left, I don't sense her energy anymore."

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled a little, looking at Violetta before looking up at the sky again. "You seem comfortable." He said softly.
Violetta nodded, accidentally snuggling her face in his shoulder.

"It's cuz you're really warm."

Her voice was soft, and a smile was on her face.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled "I needed to see that"
Sam smiled and looked at them.

Lexi woke up and banged on the glass. "What the hell?!" she asks looking at Marcus and Sam then at harper who was curled up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back