• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Well, you gotta tell me where ya live first." Takeshi said, picking her up off the ground. "I can't teleport without knowing."

"Yeah, you know what I meant." He said smiling.
Violetta leaned into Takeshi tiredly.

"Oh yeah, ummm.... I actually don't have a home, really."

She giggled a bit, looking at Takeshi apologetically.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you dont need to worry~'' (no i mean im tutoring incoming freshmen in a summer school)

[/QUOTE]
(( Ooooh, of course you're tied then xD ))

Reiji chuckled, "I'm worried about all my friends. It isn't usual that they talk less when they start off all talkative."

Lumina said:
Violetta leaned into Takeshi tiredly.
"Oh yeah, ummm.... I actually don't have a home, really."

She giggled a bit, looking at Takeshi apologetically.
Takeshi blinked, "What?! Where the heck have you been sleeping then?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal moved so she was ontop of him, she then trailed kisses from his neck up his jawline and too his mouth, kissing him roughly
Kaota then pulls away and looks into her eye and says after staying quiet for awhile

Why did you marry Ezekiel you should've married me

Roman said:
(( Ooooh, of course you're tied then xD ))
Reiji chuckled, "I'm worried about all my friends. It isn't usual that they talk less when they start off all talkative."

Takeshi blinked, "What?! Where the heck have you been sleeping then?" He asked.
''well when they are talkative they were...''

*She then blushes remembering that moment*

''...well...nervous i guess..''

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley nodded "So I've noticed." Ryley kissed Autumn's cheek. "Thanks for taking Sylvius by the way" Turning to Celia Ryley spoke again, "Sylvius is my pet hellhound, I'm a demon, hound tamer. Though Sylvius is my personal hound being that I raised him from a puppy." Ryley kicked a stick into the water and watched Sylvius catch it. "I've kept him pretty docile so he wouldn't attack anything I tell him not to. He's a nice hound."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn waved her free hand, "It was no problem. It's fun having him around." Celia nodded thoughtfully, "So Sylvius is always around you then, since he's your personal hellhound. He's been pretty mellow from what I've seen with Autumn...and he listens to her pretty well." She stated as she took another sip of her coffee.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well when they are talkative they were...''
*She then blushes remembering that moment*

''...well...nervous i guess..''

[/QUOTE]
"Then that is weird... My friends always talk a lot. Besides, why would they be nervous?" He asks before looking over at her. "Why were you nervous then? That seems to be the real question here."

Roman said:
"Then that is weird... My friends always talk a lot. Besides, why would they be nervous?" He asks before looking over at her. "Why were you nervous then? That seems to be the real question here."
''u-uhhh...''

*She then blushed more*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''u-uhhh...''
*She then blushed more*

[/QUOTE]
"I'll leave you alone... For now. I want that answer by the end of the night."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler dashed into a nearby alleyway. "Ow! That hurts!" He said before sighing. "Fine... If that's how your gonna play it..." He said before he backed up and ran up the wall of a skyscraper.
Ivory popped out a window a couple of meters above Tyler and clocked her gun, shooting his armored shoulder. "I guess abilities are okay to use." She said with a grin. "Just don't go all angel on me..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a-alright..''

[/QUOTE]
"Haha, alright. Let's get some drinks." Reiji said taking a seat at the bar, ordering two shots to start off with.

Lumina said:
Aion righted herself, looking for the voice that seemed to be speaking to her.
"Ah, well not really. It's just bee a long time since I've had ramen. Leo's nose likes to work even on off duty, so I smelled it and just had to come running. "

She smiled, turning to the clerk ad ordering her favorite, fried pork ramen. She sat down a few seats away from Karito, smiling at the boy.
Karito chuckled again, "I see. I like to come here most of the times to get something to eat. Though Leo...who is that?" He asked curiously, turning back towards the counter to eat his remaining ramen.

Roman said:
"Haha, alright. Let's get some drinks." Reiji said taking a seat at the bar, ordering two shots to start off with.
''well...cheers''

*She said smiling as she drank the shot*

Aeron said:
Ivory popped out a window a couple of meters above Tyler and clocked her gun, shooting his armored shoulder. "I guess abilities are okay to use." She said with a grin. "Just don't go all angel on me..."
Tyler yelped as he was shot, falling down. "Gosh dang it!!!!!" He yelled before he hit the ground seconds later. "Ow... The pain..."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then pulls away and looks into her eye and says after staying quiet for awhile
Why did you marry Ezekiel you should've married me

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal brought her face near his "because I fell in love with him" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I promise"
Al smiled "So how long has this been going on?"
Sam warped Maki here. "We need your help again.." She says looking In the bottle

Maki stood there. "Is that Lexi?" She asks. "What do you need?" She asks

Roman said:
"Cheers." Reiji quickly took his shot then placed the glass on the bar. "So, what do you feel about living with 30 plus people?"

(( You really wanna use William huh? xD ))
(Indeed xD )

Mayyflower said:
Sam warped Maki here. "We need your help again.." She says looking In the bottle
Maki stood there. "Is that Lexi?" She asks. "What do you need?" She asks
Marcus sighed "Look closely...What do you think we need?"

Roman said:
Ramona nodded, "Yeah, if you do it hard enough, you can snap some necks!" She said demonstrating on the wall, which now had a huge hole on it.
Weiss stared at the wall in amazement. "I think I like you a lot more now because you just showed me that move. That roundhouse kick was spectacular and I need to learn it...immediately. It'll come in handy later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back