• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"What is?" Yuna said as she looked over at him with a blank expression "My name is Yuna and this is my little sister Rini" Yuna said as she placed a hand on Rini's head as Rini waved shyly.
Jack smiled "Nothing.....Nice to meet you both" He said

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled, "Yep. You OK?"
Jackson nodded "I should be..." He said

shortyshot8 said:
"No brain damage or anything?" She asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i don't know, something that would make you happy?" he said softly.
She frowned and shook her head "No, because if I were to choose I'd like to go somewhere fun to spend time with you, but if there is people, then you will be uncomfortable, So I refuse to make you do that" she said with a nod before looking him straight in the eye.

Roman said:
About 10 minutes of drunk walking, Reiji made his way through the doors of the mansion. He then made his way up to the rooms and looked around, "Where am I taking her?" He asked himself.

Ramona sighed, "Men... So stupid."
*Sleeping*

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson brushed some hair out of his face "I hope" He said
"Well, just asking. I don't feel like taking someone to the hospital because of their mistakes..."

Nonalaka said:
She frowned and shook her head "No, because if I were to choose I'd like to go somewhere fun to spend time with you, but if there is people, then you will be uncomfortable, So I refuse to make you do that" she said with a nod before looking him straight in the eye.
Roland shook his head "if I'm with you..... then I'll be just fine." he said placing his hand on her cheek "so, what type of place were you thinking?" he asked sweetly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara just slept in Reiji's arms*
*Himeragi finished her ramen*

''seconds please~''

*Natsuru was napping on the couch*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked over at him and chuckled "Always so sleepy~~" she said quietly to herself.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sleeping*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji sighed and went to his room, taking Ciara with him. "I wish she would have told me where her room was..." he said opening his bedroom door. He closed it behind him and laid her on his bed before going to the other side and laid down himself.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Anything for you" He said happily

Jackson pushed his head out of the wall "Stupid idea..." He muttered
*Himeragi kept eating her ramen*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi kept eating her ramen*

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "At the moment my Magic is being weird"

Roman said:
"I an a very relatable person..." Ramona said.
Jackson smiled "I noticed"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "At the moment my Magic is being weird"
Jackson smiled "I noticed"
"So stranger, why are you flying into walls?"

shortyshot8 said:
Yuna looked at him with a confused expression her bear ears (yes she is a bear xD )wiggling a bit before she shrugged. She then extended her arm offering a handshake "Nice to meet you to Jack" she said as a small polite smile crossed her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito looked a little puzzled, "The Zodiac? Are you some how....fused with them or something?" He asked as the chef took away his empty bowl. Karito put the money for his food on the counter before facing Aion. "You seem to really like what you're eating." He said with a smile.
Aion nodded, gulping down another bite.

"Er, more like I'm the zodiac's... goddess."

She rubbed the back of her head, an embarrassed smile on her face. She took another bite, still glancing over at Karito.

Roman said:
Han thought for a moment, "Yeah, I'll go... It'd be better to do something other than fighting for a while..." he said, placing a hand on his knife wound from earlier. At least she didn't notice that...
Celia smiled and patted his head. "I'm going to eat first. Do you want anything?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him with a confused expression her bear ears (yes she is a bear xD )wiggling a bit before she shrugged. She then extended her arm offering a handshake "Nice to meet you to Jack" she said as a small polite smile crossed her face.
Jack smiled and shook her hand "The same to you"

Roman said:
"Did you win?"
Jackson smiled "Yep....Just got a bit light headed"

Dnaleri017 said:
"Haha, how'd you like the swim Celia?" Ryley was about to set Autumn down until his grip slipped and he fell to the ground with Autumn landing on his chest. "Ow, I believe karma got me for shoving Celia into the lake..." Ryley gasped for air and lay there for several moments and hugged Autumn. "It's okay though, at least you landed in me and not Sylvius. Sylvius would have crushed a rib or two..."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Celia smirked at them, "Karma's a bitch." She said before shaking her head, water flying everywhere. Snapping her fingers, Celia instantly made herself dry and sat along the shore. Autumn squealed as they fell and held on to Ryley tightly as she landed on top of him. "This is why you should do mean things because then karma will kick your butt." She giggled as she looked at Ryley. "Be glad I'm not heavy then."

Aeron said:
Ivory laughed. "We have to survive the zombies, dummy!" She said. She ran behind the building as a crowd of walkers went by. "Should we find shelter or attack?" She asked him excitedly.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler rolled his eyes. "You think walkers will be able to take me down?" He asked with a confident grin.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia smiled and patted his head. "I'm going to eat first. Do you want anything?" She asked.
"No, I'm fine. I'll just probably take something to drink... I ate earlier." Han said.

Roman said:
Takeshi shrugged, "It's alright." He said before appearing at his house.
Violetta opened her eyes, looking at Takeshi's house.

"It's a nice house."

She gave a small smile, holding onto him for support.

"I can take the couch...if that makes things easier on you..." she yawned again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back