• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Aeron said:
Ivory looked up to see all the walkers fly back. She stood up and put her hand at get hips. "Nicely done! You wanna take another round, or you wanna take a break?"
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler let out a few long huffs of air before he looked back and smiled at her. "That was close... I was scared you were gonna become zombie dinner..." He said. "I think we should take a break..."

Dnaleri017 said:
"Alright, any requests? Also hop on to Sylvius you two, as for me I can keep up." At the sound of his name Sylvius scooped up the two girls and barked at Ryley ready to go, to Sylvius this was another race challenge.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"I want a burger!" Autumn exclaimed as she raised her hand. "I want Chinese food!" Celia said as she sat behind Autumn. "Well that won't work....we want two different things. I don't think there's a burger/Chinese food joint. What about Panera? They have health food their, soups, salads, and sandwiches." Autumn said as she looked back at her. Celia shrugged, "Eh why not? I can find something there to eat." Autumn nodded before looking at Ryley, "Guess we're going to Panera then! Take us there Sylvius."

Roman said:
(( She has a goddess form :P I don't know if that counts xD ))
Han caught the water bottle and smiled, "Why wouldn't I? The place looks great." He said with a chuckle.
Celia blinked. "Well this is heaven... Everything is supposed to be nice here..." She said before she rubbed the back of her head. "Unless I start acting up like I start crying or something..."

Roman said:
"I honestly have no idea where he is right now... He tends to pop up at the stupidest of times..."
"Sounds interesting." Weiss said quietly. "Does he do that a lot or something?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked over at him and chuckled "Always so sleepy~~" she said quietly to herself.
*Natsuru woke up and stretched a little*

Roman said:
Reiji sighed and went to his room, taking Ciara with him. "I wish she would have told me where her room was..." he said opening his bedroom door. He closed it behind him and laid her on his bed before going to the other side and laid down himself.
*Ciara then snuggled Reiji in her sleep*

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "At the moment my Magic is being weird"
Jackson smiled "I noticed"
''hm...?''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blinked. "Well this is heaven... Everything is supposed to be nice here..." She said before she rubbed the back of her head. "Unless I start acting up like I start crying or something..."
Han chuckled, "Yep." He said. "Everything is supposed to be perfect. Then again, that reminds me of something I was asked about the other day."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "So she's like my brother William?"
"Perhaps, yes" Yuna said before shrugging lightly. "He controls those too? Well I do not know him but I suppose yes she does then" Rini said smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sounds interesting." Weiss said quietly. "Does he do that a lot or something?"
Ramona tapped her chin, "No. Not anymore, he has a wife and kids to take care of. Plus he helps a lot with protecting the city and school."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''hm...?''

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled "Just be glad I have no love spells" He said jokingly "At least I don't think I do'

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little "You are gonna be fine"
"Because giving birth to a child isn't at all painful...I mean really. It's as easy as pie." Nora said as she looked at him and then down at Nigou, smiling as she pet him.

Nonalaka said:
"Perhaps, yes" Yuna said before shrugging lightly. "He controls those too? Well I do not know him but I suppose yes she does then" Rini said smiling.
Jack chuckled "You two seem very kind"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because giving birth to a child isn't at all painful...I mean really. It's as easy as pie." Nora said as she looked at him and then down at Nigou, smiling as she pet him.
Al just rolled his eyes

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''hm...?''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji wasn't asleep yet, so when Ciara started snuggling him, he just laid there and blinked. He then shrugged and closed his eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep.

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Just be glad I have no love spells" He said jokingly "At least I don't think I do'
''haha...alright..''

Roman said:
Reiji wasn't asleep yet, so when Ciara started snuggling him, he just laid there and blinked. He then shrugged and closed his eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep.
time skip?))

WeirdPrincess said:
"I want a burger!" Autumn exclaimed as she raised her hand. "I want Chinese food!" Celia said as she sat behind Autumn. "Well that won't work....we want two different things. I don't think there's a burger/Chinese food joint. What about Panera? They have health food their, soups, salads, and sandwiches." Autumn said as she looked back at her. Celia shrugged, "Eh why not? I can find something there to eat." Autumn nodded before looking at Ryley, "Guess we're going to Panera then! Take us there Sylvius."
Ryley stopped Sylvius. "Okay Sylvius, three... two... one..." Ryley put one foot against the tree and Sylvius kneaded the ground in anticipation. "GO!" Ryley kicked the tree down giving hinself a boost forward and Sylvius tore the dirt beneath him as he leaped forward as the two of them raced to the restaurant at unimaginable speeds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...alright..''

time skip?))

[/QUOTE]
(( Yep, you start this time ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...alright..''

time skip?))

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled "Just be careful around me"

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Yep." He said. "Everything is supposed to be perfect. Then again, that reminds me of something I was asked about the other day."
Celia looked through the fridge, looking for something to eat. "What were you asked the other day?" She asked, a little curious.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought then smiled "it's been awhile since i was at a beach." he said deviously smiling at her.
"Alrighty, I guess we are going to the beach then!" She said happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ok''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled before it faded "Oh boy" He said before vanishing "Uhh....Where is my body?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked through the fridge, looking for something to eat. "What were you asked the other day?" She asked, a little curious.
"I was asked to move into a huge mansion with my cousin and his family and friends. I told him I would think about it, but I really meant I wanted to see what you would say." Han said with a shrug.

Roman said:
Ramona tapped her chin, "No. Not anymore, he has a wife and kids to take care of. Plus he helps a lot with protecting the city and school."
Weiss nodded thoughtfully, "Ah...that does make sense. Would it be weird to ask if they had a spare room in their house?"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before it faded "Oh boy" He said before vanishing "Uhh....Where is my body?"
''w-wha?! what..the.....''

*Himeragi fainted*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''hm...?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled over at him "Good morning!" She said jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back