• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn and Celia squealed in surprise before they held on to Sylvius tightly. "We're gonna die...this is it Autumn...it was nice knowing you." Celia said as she held on to her tightly. "We aren't going to die! You're being over dramatic again Cel..." Autumn wheezed before coughing. "You're....holding on to tight..." She breathed as Celia gasped and loosened her hold. "Sorry..."
As they arrived Ryley and Sylvius ran into the alleyway nearby. Ryley hut the wall first and ran up doing a backflip behind Sylvius as he jumped onto the wall and jumped down causing a crater in the wall and ground. "Hah, beat you again Sylvius." Sylvius snorted and shook his head in defeat. "Now then, Celia how'd you like the ride?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded and gave him a wide grin. "That sounds like a great plan!" She said as she got out a cup of chocolate pudding, getting out a spoon and opening it.
Han took a bow as a joke, "Been making plans since 2 minutes ago." He said jokingly. "Well, I'm waiting on you." Han said happily

Roman said:
"Sure, why not." Ramona said. She put a hand on Weiss's back and they appeared in front of the mansion. "Rooms for days...."
"Holy shit....this place is huge! How many people even live in here?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito blinked in surprise, "You're a goddess of the Zodiac's? That's awesome!" He exclaimed excitedly, a wide grin on his face. "Sorry for asking so many questions but...what exactly does that mean? Can you become one of the zodiac's?"
Aion finished her bite, wiping her face.

"Ah, yes. All twelve, actually. Each zodiac has different abilities too. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of them all."

Another bite was in her mouth soon after.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "No need to thank me"
Rini looked at him then Yuna "But its good manners to!"She said with a nod, Yuna chuckled lightly "You are very kind as well"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Does this really have to end in death?" He asked before sighing "No.....It's stupid of me to think you people know anything else"
Maki sighed. "What do you have in mind, cause right now a monster like herself needs to die" she says crossing her arms

Nonalaka said:
Rini looked at him then Yuna "But its good manners to!"She said with a nod, Yuna chuckled lightly "You are very kind as well"
Jack bowed a little "Thank you very much"

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed. "What do you have in mind, cause right now a monster like herself needs to die" she says crossing her arms
Marcus smirked as he lit his hand on fire "Send her to hell"

Dnaleri017 said:
As they arrived Ryley and Sylvius ran into the alleyway nearby. Ryley hut the wall first and ran up doing a backflip behind Sylvius as he jumped onto the wall and jumped down causing a crater in the wall and ground. "Hah, beat you again Sylvius." Sylvius snorted and shook his head in defeat. "Now then, Celia how'd you like the ride?
"That was probably the scariest thing I've ever done...I couldn't even see anything!" Celia exclaimed before she hopped off of Sylvius. "That was even better then last time!" Autumn laughed as she jumped off after her and stretched. "Don't worry Sylvius, you'll beat him next time." She smiled as she pet him before walking into the restaurant. "She's no even fazed...as usual." She muttered, following in after her.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked as he lit his hand on fire "Send her to hell"
Sam looked at the fire. "But she's from hell..." She says softly

Maki's eyes widen. "Send her to purgatory" she says clenching her fists

Roman said:
Han took a bow as a joke, "Been making plans since 2 minutes ago." He said jokingly. "Well, I'm waiting on you." Han said happily
Celia ate a spoonful of chocolate pudding and looked up at him. "Right!" She said happily. "I'm ready to go!"

Roman said:
"About 30+ people... " Ramona said
"Damn...." Weiss said as she took a few steps back, looking at the mansion. "Do you know if there's a bar in here? Because if so, I would need a drink."

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at the fire. "But she's from hell..." She says softly
Maki's eyes widen. "Send her to purgatory" she says clenching her fists
Marcus's flame turned gold "Even better...Send her to limbo"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia ate a spoonful of chocolate pudding and looked up at him. "Right!" She said happily. "I'm ready to go!"
Han nodded, gently taking her spoon and getting a little bit of her pudding, "Already Celia! Let's go!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Damn...." Weiss said as she took a few steps back, looking at the mansion. "Do you know if there's a bar in here? Because if so, I would need a drink."
Ramona sighed, "Weiss... We might as well have a fucking mall in the place."

Roman said:
"Thanks." Takeshi said, smiling in response to the compliment. When he heard her say she'd take the couch, Takeshi chuckled, "You don't wanna sleep with me?" He asked jokingly.

"Ramona... Nice to meet you, Jackson." She said.
Violetta pouted.

"Well of course I do, I just didn' wanna be rude..."

She looked up at Takeshi, still blushing, then looked away, both out of drunkness, embarrassment, and she was still pouting.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "You seem like a very sweet person"
Yuna's ears twitched "Eh? Sweet? No, I don't think so.." she said with a chuckle, rubbing the side of her neck with her hand before standing up "Well we were going to go get lunch right Rini?" She said looking back at Rini.

"Jack can come too!!" Rini chimed as she stood up and looked at Jack "Can't you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"That was probably the scariest thing I've ever done...I couldn't even see anything!" Celia exclaimed before she hopped off of Sylvius. "That was even better then last time!" Autumn laughed as she jumped off after her and stretched. "Don't worry Sylvius, you'll beat him next time." She smiled as she pet him before walking into the restaurant. "She's no even fazed...as usual." She muttered, following in after her.
"Well to be fair Celia she's done that four times now? So I wouldn't be surprised by it." Ryley brushed off his shirt and walked out of the alleyway. "Now then, lunch." Ryley smiled as Sylvius became a German Shepard and padded up beside him.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna's ears twitched "Eh? Sweet? No, I don't think so.." she said with a chuckle, rubbing the side of her neck with her hand before standing up "Well we were going to go get lunch right Rini?" She said looking back at Rini.
"Jack can come too!!" Rini chimed as she stood up and looked at Jack "Can't you?"
Jack nodded "Su-Sure!" He said quickly

Lumina said:
Violetta pouted.
"Well of course I do, I just didn' wanna be rude..."

She looked up at Takeshi, still blushing, then looked away, both out of drunkness, embarrassment, and she was still pouting.
"It isn't rude if I agree to it." Takeshi said. "You can sleep in my bed with me." He said walking into the house.

Roman said:
Han nodded, gently taking her spoon and getting a little bit of her pudding, "Already Celia! Let's go!"

Ramona sighed, "Weiss... We might as well have a fucking mall in the place."
Celia pouted and teleported them to the front gates of the mansion. "Don't eat my pudding Han-San!" She pouted.

Lumina said:
Aion finished her bite, wiping her face.
"Ah, yes. All twelve, actually. Each zodiac has different abilities too. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of them all."

Another bite was in her mouth soon after.
"That sounds amazing! Excuse my manners, I completely forgot to introduce myself." Karito said as he ordered a Tokyo styled ramen. "I'm Karito, it's nice to meet you." He turned to face Aion and smiled.

Nissa:*she wanders around, frowning since she hasn't been able to find Aiden.....this was sad*

@Anyone I suppose lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back