• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...why didnt chu stop me...?''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji chuckled, "Did I look sober to you?" He asked. "I guess I can hold my liquor better than you though."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "teleport, but wait till i give the signal." he says before he empty's his pockets onto his bed then wraps his arms around her, tilts his head and kisses her.
Dakota looked at him and nodded "Alright but what's the sig-" Dakota was cut off by his sudden gesture to which she immediately responded by kissing back.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Leave that to me...As for getting her there...I might not come back"
Lexi shook her head. "Dont risk that" she says "Im not worth it are you kidding" she says

Maki sighed. "Just have her put in the darkest part of Purgatory, I can get the Pandora box," she says

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled, "Did I look sober to you?" He asked. "I guess I can hold my liquor better than you though."
''yeah...im sure your experienced...''

*She said as she nuzzled the pillow*

WeirdPrincess said:
"He tried to kill me on my way out...thankfully I made it back to master in one piece." The clones said before melting as Yurika came back. "It is done, master. The bird is in its cage." "Please stop calling me that... My names Asuka. Call me Asuka, Yurika." Asuka said as she looked at her. "I might need you to get something else in a while, but not from the realm of the dead. It'll be a rare artifact from the Ghost Realm." "Understood... Asuka."
Nyx:*she watches her, her head tilted* You are very intrested in the dead Asuka.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shook her head. "Dont risk that" she says "Im not worth it are you kidding" she says
Maki sighed. "Just have her put in the darkest part of Purgatory, I can get the Pandora box," she says
Marcus frowned "She is still a living creature"

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned excitedly, looking up at Takeshi. She tried taking a step forward on her own, thinking she might be fine, but she fell forward, her legs failing her. With her face in the floor she spoke again.
"Oopsie~"

Giggling could be heard from the carpet.
"Yer so drunk. You have to get sober like us." Takeshi said laughing. "Wait? Did I say us?"

Nora stood outside with a sweater and jacket on top of that. Nigou was in her shirt, panting heavily and looking around. He howled and pushed himself slightly out of her shirt before falling forward. Nora looked down at him before she gasped and caught in before he fell. "Geez....you're so reckless."

tumblr_notq9sIRBp1u0wo7eo1_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
William looked out the door "Roman what's going on?" He called out before noticing Han and Celia his face turning cold
@TheRebelliousDragon
"It's just Han and Celia. I'll fill you in later." Roman said back to him.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "She is still a living creature"
Maki sighed again. "Look, She isn't gonna die if she goes to purgatory, she will fit it with all the other demons and leviathans and other creatures that are there, shes not gonna be able to get out, she hasn't been there before" she says strictly, "I'm not gonna let you disappear because of her" she says crossing her arms

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shook his head "You are both VERY lovely people"

Marcus leaned forward "A place in between reality.......She will never get out"
"Thank you! People think Yuna isn't just because she speaks bluntly and directly from her mind, but she is" she said with a nod. "Ooops! Were falling behind we better catch up" she giggled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...im sure your experienced...''
*She said as she nuzzled the pillow*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji laid back down, staring over at Ciara, "I am experienced I guess."

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]"So where exactly to go? I have no where in particular to be at." He said stretching.

[/QUOTE]
Ava hummed at the thought. "Wanna go to the amusement park?" she asks happily

Roman said:
"Yer so drunk. You have to get sober like us." Takeshi said laughing. "Wait? Did I say us?"
Violetta couldn't really move, so she laughed into the carpet.

"Is there someone else here? I wanted to sleep alone with you..."

It came out as a giggly whine.

Nonalaka said:
"Thank you! People think Yuna isn't just because she speaks bluntly and directly from her mind, but she is" she said with a nod. "Ooops! Were falling behind we better catch up" she giggled.
Jack ran after her 'Well that's a good thing" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him and nodded "Alright but what's the sig-" Dakota was cut off by his sudden gesture to which she immediately responded by kissing back.
Roland pulled away briefly "that's the signal, dummy." he said before kissing her again.

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed again. "Look, She isn't gonna die if she goes to purgatory, she will fit it with all the other demons and leviathans and other creatures that are there, shes not gonna be able to get out, she hasn't been there before" she says strictly, "I'm not gonna let you disappear because her" she says crossing her arms
Marcus frowned "I was not asking for permission"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah. but i...also had a dream as well..''

[/QUOTE]
"A dream?" She tilted her head "A good one or a bad one?"

Dnaleri017 said:
"Well to be fair Celia she's done that four times now? So I wouldn't be surprised by it." Ryley brushed off his shirt and walked out of the alleyway. "Now then, lunch." Ryley smiled as Sylvius became a German Shepard and padded up beside him.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"That understandable...she's more use to it then I am." Celia said before she ordered herself a BLT. "I still liked it the first time too! It was a lot of fun!" Autumn said happily before she ordered herself a salad with a large drink. "I thought you didn't like salads!" "I never said that! I just said I don't like lettuce sometimes." Autumn grumbled as she turned away from her. "What do you think is in a salad?" "Leaves." Celia facepalmed before Autumn laughed. "I'm joking, I know there's lettuce in a salad. What else would they make it with?" "Leaves."

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Alright." He said walking to the door, only to be stopped in his tracks by Roman. "I knew you'd come stay with us!" Roman exclaimed giving Han a hug. "If you don't squeeze my life out, then yes I will, along with Celia." "This is her? Hello ma'am! I'm Roman." He said bowing his head.

Celia giggled and bowed back. "Hello! Han-San hasn't said that much about you, but I can already tell you two have a lot in common." She said as she straightened her posture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back