• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed moving out of the doorway so they couldn't see me "Roman! Can you come here!?"
A clone appeared by William, "What's up, ice pup?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota then teleported to the beach and pulled away from him "Well I was expecting a signal like 1,2,3, go or something" she chuckled "But that was a better signal~"
Roland smiled "i thought so too." he said happily as he let go of her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blushed even more at the thought of sharing a room with Han. "A-Alright..." She said before she whispered sharply into Han's ear. "You better not try anything funny..." She said, not really ready for that sort of thing yet.
Han blinked and blushed a little himself, he leaned in by her ear and replied, "You tried to have 'fun' with me the other day.... And I have to not try anything?" Roman watched the two whisper back and forth...

shortyshot8 said:
William punched him in the face "What are you thinking!?! Those people are Han and Celia!"
The clone laughed, "So? Whats the big problem? Han has a girlfriend and it just happens to be a woman named Celia.."

Roman said:
Han blinked and blushed a little himself, he leaned in by her ear and replied, "You tried to have 'fun' with me the other day.... And I have to not try anything?" Roman watched the two whisper back and forth...

The clone laughed, "So? Whats the big problem? Han has a girlfriend and it just happens to be a woman named Celia.."
William frowned "That 'woman' happens to be my ex wife and Han isn't exactly fond of me either because of it"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm all for you rooming with you." Weiss said with a laughed before she watched as Romana waved to some people. "Who are those people?" She asked quietly as they walked past them.
"That was my brother, and cousin and what seems to be my cousin's girlfriend." She said as he pushed the doors to the mansion open. "Welcome to my home."

Roman said:

Celia sighed. "I said I was sorry..." She whispered back. She let out another sigh then whispered again. "Can we talk about this later?"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "That 'woman' happens to be my ex wife and Han isn't exactly fond of me either because of it"
"Well... Han kind of overrules you because he is my family. So you would either have to apologize or just leave man..."

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley ordered himself a Dr.Pepper and sat with them at a table. "Well lettuce does look like large leaves." Ryley took a drink from his soda. "You know while we're out and about I should probably buy a replacement for that broken door I told you about last night Autumn." Ryley pulled out his wallet and looked through it. "Seems I have more than enough so I might as well fix it"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"We were talking about tree leaves, those kind." Celia said as she got herself a Sprite and took a sip afterwards. Autumn looked over at Ryley and nodded, "That would probably be better then having a towel over the doorframe." She giggled as she sat down next to Celia. "You have a broken door? Well that's....interesting."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...in my dream...i saw you, and myself...and we had a child''
*He said looking at Amara*

*Ciara groaned in agreement*

[/QUOTE]
(.Time skip? They seem to have a lot of those xD ))

Roman said:
"Well... Han kind of overrules you because he is my family. So you would either have to apologize or just leave man..."
William gritted his teeth "Fine" He muttered

WeirdPrincess said:
"We were talking about tree leaves, those kind." Celia said as she got herself a Sprite and took a sip afterwards. Autumn looked over at Ryley and nodded, "That would probably be better then having a towel over the doorframe." She giggled as she sat down next to Celia. "You have a broken door? Well that's....interesting."
"Sylvius broke it..." Ryley took another sip from his drink. "Autumn, this mirning didn't you say you were meeting up with "a few friends" seems Celia is only one friend" Ryley snickered. "Then again your always saying silly things to me."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Celia sighed. "I said I was sorry..." She whispered back. She let out another sigh then whispered again. "Can we talk about this later?"
"Yeah. We can talk about it later." Han said smiling. Roman smiled and made them all appear inside. "Here's your room key. It's right next to my room so you should know where it's at Han. If you have any questions ask me."

shortyshot8 said:
William gritted his teeth "Fine" He muttered
"Alright, I'm outta here, Ice Pup! Keep it cool!" The clone said before disappearing.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack slowed down a little "So where are we headed/"
"I heard that there's a place that makes pretty good Ramen in the town here, I haven't had any ramen since we were back home so I really wanna have some" Yuna said as she spaced out at the thought of food for a bit before snapping back, her ears twitching a bit.

Roman said:
"Yeah. We can talk about it later." Han said smiling. Roman smiled and made them all appear inside. "Here's your room key. It's right next to my room so you should know where it's at Han. If you have any questions ask me."

"Alright, I'm outta here, Ice Pup! Keep it cool!" The clone said before disappearing.
Celia nodded in thanks. "Thank you... Umm... I didn't catch your name..." She said to Roman.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...in my dream...i saw you, and myself...and we had a child''
*He said looking at Amara*

*Ciara groaned in agreement*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed lightly "Oh? I see" she said before smiling at him.

Roman said:
"That was my brother, and cousin and what seems to be my cousin's girlfriend." She said as he pushed the doors to the mansion open. "Welcome to my home."
Weiss looked around in awe, "This place sure is nice." She said quietly as she ventured further into the mansion, curiously picking up things as she went. Her stomach growled, "I'm starving...where's the kitchen?" She asked as she continued to walk around.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i thought so too." he said happily as he let go of her.
Dakota giggled before looking around "Looks like I teleported to a pretty nice spot as well" she said with a smile and a nod as she placed her hands on her hips.

Celia nodded in thanks. "Thank you... Umm... I didn't catch your name..." She said to Roman.
"The names Roman! Your friendly household family man!" Han blinked at Roman, !Why are y- oh yeah! Forgot you had a new baby!" "That's why I'm so happy man!" "I bet so."

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss looked around in awe, "This place sure is nice." She said quietly as she ventured further into the mansion, curiously picking up things as she went. Her stomach growled, "I'm starving...where's the kitchen?" She asked as she continued to walk around.
Ramona pointed to her left, "Right that way." She said.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val shook his head. "Nah, let's go."

[/QUOTE]
Ava nodded. "Okay'' she says before warping them both to the amusement park

Users who are viewing this thread

Back