• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're dating her?" Ulqui asked in surprise before his eyes shot over to her. Autumn blushed and looked down at her lap before rubbing her knees together. "U-Um....yeah... Ryley and I are dating." She said quietly, blushing even more. "Be happy for her! It's her first boyfriend anyway." Celia said as she nudged Ulqui. "I never said I wasn't happy for her...just surprised is all. A snagged yourself a boyfriend in a matter of days." Ulqui snickered as Celia did too. "I know right? Our little Autumn is growing up..." She sniffed and wiped away an imaginary tear. "Have you hit...what is it.... Tier 15?" She laughed even more as well as Ulqui did. "S-Shut up!" Autumn exclaimed as she looked up from her lap and stared at them, her face a deep red color. "We aren't talking about this here! T-That's just weird..." "But we wanna know..."
Ryley looked puzzled and took a drink of his soda. "Know what, I don't think I want to know what that meant." Ryley crossed his arms and tilted his chair back a little on two legs. Sylvius's tail wagged and moved the chair under Ryley as he fell on his back in the chair. "Ow, thanks Sylvius, you klutz"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss nodded as she stared at the other guy before snapping her fingers. "I've met him before! Not your cousin obviously, but the other guy.... William I think his name was. I just know he uses ice magic like I do... I may not be a goddess or anything, but I think I'm stronger then him. I am the Ice Queen after all."
(Umm....Let's go with that I guess xD )

Lumina said:
Violetta snuggled up against Takeshi, still giggling. She landed with a soft oomph! as she hit the bed. Looking up at her angel friend with eyes still seeming to be filled with stars, she reached her hands out, wanting Takeshi to join her. She blushed, smiling warmly at him.
Takeshi chuckled and laid down in bed. "We're in my bed." He said rolling around a little bit. When he stop a hiccup escaped his mouth and he sighed. "I still taste wiiiiine..."

shortyshot8 said:
(Umm....Let's go with that I guess xD )
(( Sssh! This is just Weiss being cocky xD She really doesn't know much about Will do that's just what she's saying... Obviously she has no clue what he can do xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Sssh! This is just Weiss being cocky xD She really doesn't know much about Will do that's just what she's saying... Obviously she has no clue what he can do xD ))
(She will find out soon xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss nodded as she stared at the other guy before snapping her fingers. "I've met him before! Not your cousin obviously, but the other guy.... William I think his name was. I just know he uses ice magic like I do... I may not be a goddess or anything, but I think I'm stronger then him. I am the Ice Queen after all."
Ramona nodded, "Impressive! I didn't know you were the Ice Queen. Well considering the fact we just met..."

shortyshot8 said:
She blinked "Umm...Well...I am looking....For Onii-Chan" She said quietly
"Who might that be?" Roman asked

Roman said:
Ramona nodded, "Impressive! I didn't know you were the Ice Queen. Well considering the fact we just met..."

She looked down "Hi-His name...Is Wi-William..." She stuttered

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley looked puzzled and took a drink of his soda. "Know what, I don't think I want to know what that meant." Ryley crossed his arms and tilted his chair back a little on two legs. Sylvius's tail wagged and moved the chair under Ryley as he fell on his back in the chair. "Ow, thanks Sylvius, you klutz"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn looked over at Ryley and giggled as she stared down at him. "How's the floor? Is it comfortable?" She teased. "This is beautiful.... She's teasing someone... She never teases anyone! Autumn really is growing up..." Celia and Ulqui said quietly as the looked at each other before looking at Ryley. "Yeah your right. You don't wanna know what tier 15 is..." They snickered.

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled and laid down in bed. "We're in my bed." He said rolling around a little bit. When he stop a hiccup escaped his mouth and he sighed. "I still taste wiiiiine..."
Violetta rolled over next to him, hearing the word "wine".

"Wine? Whereee?"

She looked around the room, looking for the bottle again, completely forgetting that she had gotten rid of it. She stopped for a moment, and tried to sit up, but fell back, laughing a bit.

"Oh!"

She clapped her hands, both her own attire and Takeshi's vanishing and turning into pajamas. Violetta's magenta hair fell in waves around her shoulders and she grinned.

"Much betterrrrr."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I don't think I want her too.... She'll stay hidden in the shadows xD ))
(I do actually want to meet her again xD )

William crawled up to the wall his body shaking as he could see his breath "A-Am I cold...How the hell?"

shortyshot8 said:
She looked down "Hi-His name...Is Wi-William..." She stuttered
"William! There is a little girl at the door for you!"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I don't know. I still gotta make their CS's and and stuff... Which I do need help with. Might ask Jen since Snow's children are like that ))
(Yep)

Roman said:
"William! There is a little girl at the door for you!"
William is in a different room altogether as he called out "Just bring her in and tell her to wait!"

Roman said:

Weiss chuckled and nodded, "Yeah... I can be sort of a blabber mouth at times." She said before looking over at William, just staring at him. @shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Violetta rolled over next to him, hearing the word "wine".
"Wine? Whereee?"

She looked around the room, looking for the bottle again, completely forgetting that she had gotten rid of it. She stopped for a moment, and tried to sit up, but fell back, laughing a bit.

"Oh!"

She clapped her hands, both her own attire and Takeshi's vanishing and turning into pajamas. Violetta's magenta hair fell in waves around her shoulders and she grinned.

"Much betterrrrr."
Takeshi shivered, "Whenever you do that, I feel like I'm nude for a split second... "

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss chuckled and nodded, "Yeah... I can be sort of a blabber mouth at times." She said before looking over at William, just staring at him. @shortyshot8
William looked at her while thinking "Is that? The Queen?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Yep)

William is in a different room altogether as he called out "Just bring her in and tell her to wait!"
"Well, you can come in and wait, he may be busy."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ramona chuckled, "We all can"

shortyshot8 said:
She nodded "Oh...I feel rude....My name is Kirin"
"I'm Roman. Nice to meet you, Kirin." He said smiling. "Come on in."

Roman said:
"I'm Roman. Nice to meet you, Kirin." He said smiling. "Come on in."
Kirin walked through the door and looked around holding the stuffed animal close to her chest

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her while thinking "Is that? The Queen?"
(( Whaaa?! xD ))

Weiss frowned, "Why on earth are you on the floor?" She asked before looking at Romana. "Where's your room? I gotta know where I'm going to be sleeping." She said with a chuckle. @Romana

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin walked through the door and looked around holding the stuffed animal close to her chest
"Take a seat, William should be around shortly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back