• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn looked over at Ryley and giggled as she stared down at him. "How's the floor? Is it comfortable?" She teased. "This is beautiful.... She's teasing someone... She never teases anyone! Autumn really is growing up..." Celia and Ulqui said quietly as the looked at each other before looking at Ryley. "Yeah your right. You don't wanna know what tier 15 is..." They snickered.
Ryley stared straight up into the sky. "The ground is pretty comfy yes. Though I'd rather be in a tree or at home." Ryley got up and put the chair in place. "So, any place people wanna drag me to or do I get to call it a day?" Ryley streched, "Cause I don't mind going around places if it means I don't have to go home."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Whaaa?! xD ))
Weiss frowned, "Why on earth are you on the floor?" She asked before looking at Romana. "Where's your room? I gotta know where I'm going to be sleeping." She said with a chuckle. @Romana
William shivered again "I feel.....Cold?" He said a little confused

(Whaaaa????? Also BRB)

Roman said:
"Take a seat, William should be around shortly."
(BRB)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus stood up "I need some air"

A little girl no older than 10 knocked on the mansion door waiting for someone as she held her stuffed bunny close

@Roman
Maki sighed and sat back down and looked into the bottle. "Your stubborn you know that?" she asks looking up at Marcus

Lumina said:
Aion raised an eyebrow at Karito.
"You... don't know?"

She put down her drink, finishing the last of her ramen. She set the bowl on the counter, thanking the chef again, before looking back at Karito.

"How do you not know?"
Karito sighed and shook his head sadly, "I'm afraid not. I just recently got my powers so I have no idea what I can do....I was born normal, just another average human who went to school and stuff." He said before eating more of his ramen.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite put his hands on his side as he sat down on the hippos back. "His name is Ollie! But this isn't the only hippo I got tho... The other ones are KINDA embarrassing..." He laughed nervously.
Yuka chuckled and nodded. "Nice" she says petting oliie

Elmooo said:
Yuka chuckled and nodded. "Nice" she says petting oliie
The hippo warbled with pleasure. "Heh, he really likes you!" He said with a smile. "And that's really saying something... He usually doesn't warm up to people this quickly."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Whaaa?! xD ))
Weiss frowned, "Why on earth are you on the floor?" She asked before looking at Romana. "Where's your room? I gotta know where I'm going to be sleeping." She said with a chuckle. @Romana
(( @Roman m8! ))

"Down the hall..." Ramona said

The hippo warbled with pleasure. "Heh, he really likes you!" He said with a smile. "And that's really saying something... He usually doesn't warm up to people this quickly."
Yuka chuckled. "He's adorable" she says smiling

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley stared straight up into the sky. "The ground is pretty comfy yes. Though I'd rather be in a tree or at home." Ryley got up and put the chair in place. "So, any place people wanna drag me to or do I get to call it a day?" Ryley streched, "Cause I don't mind going around places if it means I don't have to go home."
Celia and Ulqui shrugged. "We don't know what else were doing. Autumn was suppose to plan today." They said as they looked at her. "I-I was? Aw crap..." Autumn muttered. "I didn't plan anything today...um...wanna go to the arcade or.... Go mini golfing?" "Either or sounds fine. Though We feel like we should do mini golf."

Roman said:
(( @shortyshot8 [/color]

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia and Ulqui shrugged. "We don't know what else were doing. Autumn was suppose to plan today." They said as they looked at her. "I-I was? Aw crap..." Autumn muttered. "I didn't plan anything today...um...wanna go to the arcade or.... Go mini golfing?" "Either or sounds fine. Though We feel like we should do mini golf."

(( I didn't know I put an extra A! Don't judge me! XDD ))

"Cool, I'll be there in a sec. I gotta deal with the idiot on the floor." Weiss said as she gestured to William. "Are your powers out of control again?" She asked him. @shortyshot8
William nodded slowly "Yeah...." He said quietly

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed and sat back down and looked into the bottle. "Your stubborn you know that?" she asks looking up at Marcus
Marcus nodded "I always am"

Roman said:
"Take a seat, William should be around shortly."
Kirin sat down and looked around "This place is big...And pretty!"

Elmooo said:
Yuka chuckled. "He's adorable" she says smiling
The hippo warbled with happiness. "He says thank you." Kite says with a smile. "Wanna take him for a ride? He's a lot faster than he looks..."

WeirdPrincess said:

(( I didn't know I put an extra A! Don't judge me! XDD ))

"Cool, I'll be there in a sec. I gotta deal with the idiot on the floor." Weiss said as she gestured to William. "Are your powers out of control again?" She asked him. @shortyshot8
Ryley nodded, "Minigolf it is then!" Ryley headed to the alleyway. "We can use one of my portals!"

shortyshot8 said:

"Thank you."

shortyshot8 said:

Maki chuckled and nodded

Lexi looked around the bottle,breathing heavily. "Its so small in here" she says almost in a panic due to her Claustrophobia

Roman said:
"You don't just owe me an apology. Celia, deserves one just as much as I do." Han said before vanishing, and reappearing on his bed in his room.

@TheRebelliousDragon
@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"Thank you."
Kirin smiled "No problem!"

Mayyflower said:

Lexi looked around the bottle,breathing heavily. "Its so small in here" she says almost in a panic due to her Claustrophobia

Marcus looked at Lexi "Do you want me to get Kite?"

shortyshot8 said:
"So why are you searching for, Ice Pup- I mean William?"

shortyshot8 said:
Lexi looked at Marcus and nodded, "Yea" she says worriedly

Sam pressed her lips together. "Calm down Lexi, breath girl breath" she says using her magic to put air in the bottle for Lexi and Harper

Roman said:
"So why are you searching for, Ice Pup- I mean William?"
Kiri smiled "I haven't seen Onii-Chan since I was 3 years old!"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked at Marcus and nodded, "Yea" she says worriedly
Sam pressed her lips together. "Calm down Lexi, breath girl breath" she says using her magic to put air in the bottle for Lexi and Harper
Marcus nodded "Alright" He said before warping to Kite "We need you"

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:

@TheRebelliousDragon
"That's a mighty long time."

Celia was frowning and sitting on the bed. "I didn't know HE was staying here..." She said softly.
"I didn't either... But he just... Apologized to me." Han said. "I don't know why, but he did." He added.

shortyshot8 said:

"You idiot..." Weiss said as she made her way over to William. She squatted down in front of him and put her hands on her knees. "How did they get out of control?" She asked as she raised on of her hands and hovered it above his body as she slowly moved it along.

Roman said:
"That's a mighty long time."

"I didn't either... But he just... Apologized to me." Han said. "I don't know why, but he did." He added.
Kirin nodded "Yep!" She said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"You idiot..." Weiss said as she made her way over to William. She squatted down in front of him and put her hands on her knees. "How did they get out of control?" She asked as she raised on of her hands and hovered it above his body as she slowly moved it along.
William looked at her "I don't know...Maybe I just got too upset" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:

@TheRebelliousDragon
Kite blinked and looked at him. "Eh? Why?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin nodded "Yep!" She said happily

William looked at her "I don't know...Maybe I just got too upset" He said softly
"Was there something that separated you two from one another?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back