• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam put a hand on his shoulder. "Kite calm down, we have a solution" she says holding the bottle that held Harper and Lexi
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "I already have decided what will happen to Viper...She hurt my kid...Let me do this Kite"
Kite narrowed his eyes at Marcus. "She hurt my family too, so I'm coming with you, wether you like it or not." He said as he let his anger subside.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite narrowed his eyes at Marcus. "She hurt my family too, so I'm coming with you, wether you like it or not." He said as he let his anger subside.
Marcus frowned "No...I can't risk you being stuck in Limbo"

Roman said:
"Yeah... Maybe...."
Kirin smiled and kicked her legs "Why is everyone here so old? Do you have anyone here my age?"

shortyshot8 said:

Kirin smiled and kicked her legs "Why is everyone here so old? Do you have anyone here my age?"
"I have two daughters... They are most likely with their mother though."

shortyshot8 said:

Kite raised a eyebrow. "What do you mean? I wouldn't lose..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
"Marcus, I cant risk you getting stuck in Limbo either" she says worriedly

@TheRebelliousDragon

"Hey, Remember the time I said her going to purgatory would be harmless and easier, Yeah Maki I remember!" she says to herself

Roman said:
"I have two daughters... They are most likely with their mother though."
Kirin smiled "That's awesome!"

Kite raised a eyebrow. "What do you mean? I wouldn't lose..." He said.
Mayyflower said:
"Marcus, I cant risk you getting stuck in Limbo either" she says worriedly
@TheRebelliousDragon

"Hey, Remember the time I said her going to purgatory would be harmless and easier, Yeah Maki I remember!" she says to herself
Marcus looked at Maki "I'm not risking her getting harmed by those Monsters" He looked back at Kite "It's not a win or lose situation"

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus looked at Maki "I'm not risking her getting harmed by those Monsters" He looked back at Kite "It's not a win or lose situation"
Maki stood up. "One.. She wont be harmed unless she makes an enemy.. TWO. I think Lexi here, should decide what happens to her Aunt, NOT YOU" she says putting her hands on her head

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:

Kite pointed to himself with his thumb. "I'm not going to give her another chance to take my family away from me either. I couldn't care less what happens to me... I want to protect my family." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Maki stood up. "One.. She wont be harmed unless she makes an enemy.. TWO. I think Lexi here, should decide what happens to her Aunt, NOT YOU" she says putting her hands on her head
@TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus smirked "She always makes enemies....And to be honest....I don't care what happens to Lexi or what she thinks"

Kite pointed to himself with his thumb. "I'm not going to give her another chance to take my family away from me either. I couldn't care less what happens to me... I want to protect my family." He said.
Marcus sighed "Sorry...But this time you're sitting it out"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "How do you not hate me....You of all people know what I am....A Monster" He said quietly
(So tempted to call her the queen
xD )

Marcus gripped his shoulder "Calm the fuck down"
Weiss frowned and punched his chest, "Stop that crazy talk will you? You aren't a monster and I sure as hell don't hate you. You haven't given me a reason to."

((
xD My god no. BRB though))

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss frowned and punched his chest, "Stop that crazy talk will you? You aren't a monster and I sure as hell don't hate you. You haven't given me a reason to."
((
xD My god no. BRB though))
William nodded a little "I'm sorry" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "She always makes enemies....And to be honest....I don't care what happens to Lexi or what she thinks"

Marcus sighed "Sorry...But this time you're sitting it out"
Maki raised and eyebrow before using her Leviathan strength and punching him in the jaw. "Stop acting like this!" she yelled. "Ill take care of Viper my own damn fault, you men are fucking insane" she says angrily before she pulled Nymph and Luke through a portal and warped all three away to find Viper

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Maki raised and eyebrow before using her Leviathan strength and punching him in the jaw. "Stop acting like this!" she yelled. "Ill take care of Viper my own damn fault, you men are fucking insane" she says angrily before she pulled Nymph and Luke through a portal and warped all three away to find Viper
@TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus frowned "That bitch....."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "That bitch....."
Sam held the bottle and frowned and sat back down on the couch, "This is too much" she huffed before putting the bottle down and putting her head in her hands

Kite sighed. "Why do I have to always sit these things out..." He said. "I want to help Lexi too..."
Lexi frowned. "Can you guys stop, Ill be fine, harper will be fine, this isnt the first ive been close to death" she says softly

Harper stood up. "We will be okay" she says worriedly but smiled

Mayyflower said:
Sam held the bottle and frowned and sat back down on the couch, "This is too much" she huffed before putting the bottle down and putting her head in her hands
Lexi frowned. "Can you guys stop, Ill be fine, harper will be fine, this isnt the first ive been close to death" she says softly

Harper stood up. "We will be okay" she says worriedly but smiled
Kite was a little reassured, but still was on his guard. "I just... Really don't want to lose you both... I don't know what I would do without you guys..." He said softly.

Kite was a little reassured, but still was on his guard. "I just... Really don't want to lose you both... I don't know what I would do without you guys..." He said softly.
Lexi smiled weakly but she smiled. "Ill be fine, I promise" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito sighed and shook his head sadly, "I'm afraid not. I just recently got my powers so I have no idea what I can do....I was born normal, just another average human who went to school and stuff." He said before eating more of his ramen.
Aion nodded, ordering another drink.

"Ah, I see. Yknow, I've always been kinda jealous of humans. Getting to live normal lives, doing normal people things.."

She took a piece of ice in her mouth, biting it in half, chewing on the small pieces.

Roman said:
Takeshi shivered, "Whenever you do that, I feel like I'm nude for a split second... "
Violetta poked his cheek.

"But your pajamas look so cuuuute~"

She grinned, booping his nose.

"I'm sure you and you ponytail would look great even if you were naked."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back