• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Noir grinned, splashing the water on Yuto as he grew closer. Though as much as she was playing in the water, she kept herself in the shallow ends at all times.

Chibi Yuto noticed this, watching out for Noir, and causing Chibi Noir to look as well.

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blushed slightly when she pecked his cheeks, looking away. "I-I knew that..." He said softly, pouting a little as he sat next to her.
She slowly rested her head on his shoulder. "Ive missed you..." she said quietly, putting her gun to the side and crossing her arms.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Aeron said:
She slowly rested her head on his shoulder. "Ive missed you..." she said quietly, putting her gun to the side and crossing her arms.
Tyler blushed more and shivered with excitement. "R-Really?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled. "I love you kite, you know that right?" she asks
Kite looked over, his smile returning. "Of course. I never doubted you for a second..." He said.

Lumina said:
Noir grinned, splashing the water on Yuto as he grew closer. Though as much as she was playing in the water, she kept herself in the shallow ends at all times.
Chibi Yuto noticed this, watching out for Noir, and causing Chibi Noir to look as well.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Yuto smiled and continued to splash water back at her. He laughed as he did so. He looked down as he realized Noir wasn't going in too deep. "Do you not like going out too deep?" He asked curiously.

"Of course...there isn't a day that doesnt pass that I dont think of you." She whispered. She slowly hugged her knees as a tear rolled down her face, but her voice stayed solid.

Kite looked over, his smile returning. "Of course. I never doubted you for a second..." He said.

Yuto smiled and continued to splash water back at her. He laughed as he did so. He looked down as he realized Noir wasn't going in too deep. "Do you not like going out too deep?" He asked curiously.
Lexi nodded and sat back down. "Ill get out of here" she sighed

Aeron said:
"Of course...there isn't a day that doesnt pass that I dont think of you." She whispered. She slowly hugged her knees as a tear rolled down her face, but her voice stayed solid.
Tyler blinked and saw she was crying. He brushed the tear away with a smile. "Hey, there's no need to cry... Your going to get your pretty face all wet!" He joked.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded and sat back down. "Ill get out of here" she sighed
Kite poked the bottle with a laugh. "You know, you look cuter when your smaller... Right?" He asked jokingly.

Tyler blinked and saw she was crying. He brushed the tear away with a smile. "Hey, there's no need to cry... Your going to get your pretty face all wet!" He joked.

Kite poked the bottle with a laugh. "You know, you look cuter when your smaller... Right?" He asked jokingly.
Lexi chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Oh I know right.." she says smiling "Thats the second person who said something about me being small" she laughed a little.

She chuckled as she bit blushed. "Sorry..." She sniffed as she looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "So...tell me what you've been up to."

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley snapped his fingers and Ulqui fell through a portal and appeared in the alley as Ryley walked up. "Portals have been explained. You're welcome"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Ow..." Ulqui muttered as he rubbed the back of his head. "Loser." Celia snickered as she stared down at him. Autumn blinked, "Well that wasn't very nice..." She muttered as Ulqui stood up and brushed himself off. "Are we going mini golfing or what? After that instant, I don't think I want to experience anymore portals."

Aeron said:
She chuckled as she bit blushed. "Sorry..." She sniffed as she looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "So...tell me what you've been up to."
Tyler started waving his arms in the air like a child. "Well I've been getting stronger and stronger! That's my goal in life! To be strong enough to protect the people I love and care for!" He said.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Oh I know right.." she says smiling "Thats the second person who said something about me being small" she laughed a little.
Kite gave a toothy grin, poking the bottle. "I love you, Alexys..." He said, blushing a bit.

Tyler started waving his arms in the air like a child. "Well I've been getting stronger and stronger! That's my goal in life! To be strong enough to protect the people I love and care for!" He said.

Kite gave a toothy grin, poking the bottle. "I love you, Alexys..." He said, blushing a bit.
Lexi smiled. "I love you too Kaito " she says happily

"That sounds like a nice goal-" Ivory froze for a second, her eyes glitching wildly, and went back to normal almost immidiatley. "-to follow...I'm not really one for goals, to be honest." She said with a small laugh.

Kaito poked the bottle again. "How are you even supposed to have food in there?" He asked.
Lexi shrugged. "No clue" she sighed

Harper created a cup of juice in her hands. "Um I can make things if I think hard enough" she says

Aeron said:
"That sounds like a nice goal-" Ivory froze for a second, her eyes glitching wildly, and went back to normal almost immidiatley. "-to follow...I'm not really one for goals, to be honest." She said with a small laugh.
Tyler tilted his head. "Is something wrong? You've been... Freezing. A lot recently..." He said. "Lying won't work either, I can detect sin."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shrugged. "No clue" she sighed
Harper created a cup of juice in her hands. "Um I can make things if I think hard enough" she says
Kite nodded slowly at Harper. "Right... But we need to find a way to get food for your sister, otherwise she'll starve to death..." He said to Harper.

Tyler tilted his head. "Is something wrong? You've been... Freezing. A lot recently..." He said. "Lying won't work either, I can detect sin."
Ivory's eyebrow furrowed. "Freezing...?" She shook her head. "I don't freeze... whatever that means."

Noirs eyes widened and she shook her hands in front of her, trying to make it seem like she just wanted to stay in the shallow end for not really any particular reason. Chibi Yuto narrowed his eyes, nodding. "Thought so." He said to himself. Chibi Noir went up to the smaller Yuto, placing a hand on his arm, looking out at Noir with a worried expression.

Kite nodded slowly at Harper. "Right... But we need to find a way to get food for your sister, otherwise she'll starve to death..." He said to Harper.
Harper blinked and handed the drink to Lexi. "I can share" she says

Aeron said:
Ivory's eyebrow furrowed. "Freezing...?" She shook her head. "I don't freeze... whatever that means."
Tyler sighed and laid down. "I don't know... Maybe it's all in my head." He said, looking up at the sky.

Lumina said:
Noirs eyes widened and she shook her hands in front of her, trying to make it seem like she just wanted to stay in the shallow end for not really any particular reason. Chibi Yuto narrowed his eyes, nodding. "Thought so." He said to himself. Chibi Noir went up to the smaller Yuto, placing a hand on his arm, looking out at Noir with a worried expression.
Yuto nodded with a smile. "It's ok! I understand!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Harper blinked and handed the drink to Lexi. "I can share" she says
Kite blinked back. "Well I'm stupid!" He laughed.

((Didn't know they were sharing the same bottle
xD ))

Tyler sighed and laid down. "I don't know... Maybe it's all in my head." He said, looking up at the sky.

Yuto nodded with a smile. "It's ok! I understand!" He said happily.

Kite blinked back. "Well I'm stupid!" He laughed.

((Didn't know they were sharing the same bottle
xD ))
( xD )

Harper chuckled. "Its okay you just had a brain fart.." she laughed

Lexi shook her head and chuckled

Mayyflower said:
( xD )
Harper chuckled. "Its okay you just had a brain fart.." she laughed

Lexi shook her head and chuckled
Kite sighed and sat down. "I don't know what to do..." He said softly, mostly to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back