• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite blinked. "Wait a minute... Didn't Hiro break a enchantment just like this one when Harper was stuck in a bottle?" He asked.
Harper shook her head. "There wasn't an enchantment on the bottle, I could get out cause I could squeeze through the the hole" she says "But it's worth a shot if your thinking what I'm thinking." She says tapping the bottle

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smirked "Me? I'm just sitting here being bored as usual"
tumblr_m7j3w0p6mv1rolwtuo4_500.gif
"I don't care if you're bored...I'm asking why you're here...are you stupid or something?" Weiss asked, an annoyed look on her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't care if you're bored...I'm asking why you're here...are you stupid or something?" Weiss asked, an annoyed look on her face.
Taka sighed "Well....Why not? I got bored so I felt like going around"

Tyler teleported in front of her, kissing her deeply before pulling away. "I know my Ivory still in there... And I won't let you take her from me." He hissed before his light aura built up to dangerous levels.
Ivory hissed as his lips made contact with hers, and flew backwards as the light shined in her face. "Enough!" She screamed, hellfire beginning to form in her hands. "Don't go around blaming others for her problems. She had a job and she didn't complete it, and its my job to see to it that she does. So why don't you back off and let the real messengers do their job!" Darkness began to pulse from her, seeping out into the forest.

Aeron said:
Ivory hissed as his lips made contact with hers, and flew backwards as the light shined in her face. "Enough!" She screamed, hellfire beginning to form in her hands. "Don't go around blaming others for her problems. She had a job and she didn't complete it, and its my job to see to it that she does. So why don't you back off and let the real messengers do their job!" Darkness began to pulse from her, seeping out into the forest.
Tyler's light easily overtook her darkness as his light seeped closer and closer to her through the landscape. "Oh yeah? And what kind of job is that?" He asked. "And I didn't go around blaming others for her problems... I blame myself whenever somebody suffers, it feels like I failed my mission..."

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed "Well....Why not? I got bored so I felt like going around"
Weiss frowned, "Nevermind...just forget it." She said before turning and leaving.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss frowned, "Nevermind...just forget it." She said before turning and leaving.
Taka put a hand on her shoulder "Hey....Look I'm sorry if I upset you okay?"

Mayyflower said:
Harper shook her head. "There wasn't an enchantment on the bottle, I could get out cause I could squeeze through the the hole" she says "But it's worth a shot if your thinking what I'm thinking." She says tapping the bottle
Kite teleported Hiro next to him.

Hiro blinked. "What the hell? I was watching a good anime..." He muttered.

Kite teleported Hiro next to him.
Hiro blinked. "What the hell? I was watching a good anime..." He muttered.
"Hiro!" Harper said happily as she stood up her hands on the glass

Tyler's light easily overtook her darkness as his light seeped closer and closer to her through the landscape. "Oh yeah? And what kind of job is that?" He asked. "And I didn't go around blaming others for her problems... I blame myself whenever somebody suffers, it feels like I failed my mission..."
Ivory sneered. "Like you'd like to know, Mr. Protector-of-Everything-That-Breathes." She scoffed. "People like you make me sick." The light began to bother her, so she winked, and zoomed out of the arena and into the forest, reaching the outskirts of town. "Here we go..." She said with a smirk and dove into the sewer.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka put a hand on her shoulder "Hey....Look I'm sorry if I upset you okay?"
Weiss stopped walking as ice began to creep up his hand, "Get your hand off me if you want to live..."she said coldly as she glanced over her shoulder.

Aeron said:
Ivory sneered. "Like you'd like to know, Mr. Protector-of-Everything-That-Breathes." She scoffed. "People like you make me sick." The light began to bother her, so she winked, and zoomed out of the arena and into the forest, reaching the outskirts of town. "Here we go..." She said with a smirk and dove into the sewer.
Tyler teleported, grabbing her head and stopping her in her tracks. "I'm not sure I like your attitude missy..." He said with a smirk. Sorry Ivory... He thought before he tossed her into a sewer wall. "I'm afraid I'll have to punish you..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss stopped walking as ice began to creep up his hand, "Get your hand off me if you want to live..."she said coldly as she glanced over her shoulder.
Taka blinked "E-Eh? Ice? That's interesting" He said removing his hand putting it back in his pocket "I want to find a way to tell you that I'm sorry because clearly that didn't work"

shortyshot8 said:
Taka blinked "E-Eh? Ice? That's interesting" He said removing his hand putting it back in his pocket "I want to find a way to tell you that I'm sorry because clearly that didn't work"
"No shit." Weiss said as she turned around to face him. "You can leave, that'll make me forgive you!" She said with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
"Hiro!" Harper said happily as she stood up her hands on the glass
Hiro blinked again. "How did ya get stuck in there Harper?" He asked.

"Her aunt cursed her..."

Hiro grinned. "I see... Nothing a whirlwind kick can't fix!" He said happily before his entire body glowed. He suddenly turned into a small tornado, kicking the bottle as hard as he could.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No shit." Weiss said as she turned around to face him. "You can leave, that'll make me forgive you!" She said with a smile.
Taka frowned "Fine then" He said as he turned around thinking "Just who the hell is this girl?"

"Her aunt cursed her..."

Hiro grinned. "I see... Nothing a whirlwind kick can't fix!" He said happily before his entire body glowed. He suddenly turned into a small tornado, kicking the bottle as hard as he could.
Marcus sighed "That did nothing" He said

shortyshot8 said:
Taka frowned "Fine then" He said as he turned around thinking "Just who the hell is this girl?"
"Pleasure doing business with you!" Weiss said as she waved before turning back and walking into the house.

"Her aunt cursed her..."

The enchantment on the bottle fought back, sending him flying, lowerering the air pressure for both Lexi and Harper

Lexi gasps for air. "Oh gosh" she coughed

"Hiro!" Harper gasps as she coughed

WeirdPrincess said:
"Pleasure doing business with you!" Weiss said as she waved before turning back and walking into the house.
Taka looked back at her and frowned "The fuck?" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus sighed "That did nothing" He said
Sam used her magic and put air in the bottle.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Sam used her magic and put air in the bottle.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Hiro yelped and was sent flying back into a wall. "Agh..." He said softly as he slid down.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus thought about it "So who's kid is Hiro"
Hiro yelped and was sent flying back into a wall. "Agh..." He said softly as he slid down.
@shortyshot8
Sam rested her head on Marcus's shoulder. "I don't know, but maki needs to hurry up" she sighs

shortyshot8 said:
Taka looked back at her and frowned "The fuck?" He said to himself
"Stop talking and leave. Before I have to be forced to kill you." Weiss said as she turned back towards him, smiling again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back