• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ow..." Ulqui muttered as he rubbed the back of his head. "Loser." Celia snickered as she stared down at him. Autumn blinked, "Well that wasn't very nice..." She muttered as Ulqui stood up and brushed himself off. "Are we going mini golfing or what? After that instant, I don't think I want to experience anymore portals."
"Oh that was just a swift portal, short distances throw you out." Ryley made another portal on the wall in front of him. "This one will be much less rough."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stop talking and leave. Before I have to be forced to kill you." Weiss said as she turned back towards him, smiling again.
Taka smirked a little
tumblr_inline_mqq1423lBv1qz4rgp.gif
"You want to kill me?" He asked his arm turning to a blade of a scythe

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus kissed her forehead "I know she does..."
Sam smiled a little before closing her eyes.

A about an hour later Maki, Luke, and Nymph come back to the house with the pandora box

Maki tossed the pandora box to Marcus. "Easy." She says crossing her arms

"See no one got hurt.. Well she did put up a fight" she says fixing her hair

Luke sighed. "I would have loved to see what she tastes like.." He huffs

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smirked a little
tumblr_inline_mqq1423lBv1qz4rgp.gif
"You want to kill me?" He asked his arm turning to a blade of a scythe
Weiss unsheathed her sword and smiled more, "Only if I have to!"

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled a little before closing her eyes.
A about an hour later Maki, Luke, and Nymph come back to the house with the pandora box

Maki tossed the pandora box to Marcus. "Easy." She says crossing her arms

"See no one got hurt.. Well she did put up a fight" she says fixing her hair

Luke sighed. "I would have loved to see what she tastes like.." He huffs
Marcus caught it and sighed "So this is the answer?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss unsheathed her sword and smiled more, "Only if I have to!"
Taka looked at her "Come on then"

shortyshot8 said:
Maki nodded. "Yea, she's in there, the enchantment should Be off" she says looking at the bottle. "Just don't open it, here just so it doesn't open" she says as she puts an enchantment on the box so that only she could get into it. "Just wait a few before breaking it" she says raising an eyebrow at Hiro @TheRebelliousDragon

Dnaleri017 said:
"Oh that was just a swift portal, short distances throw you out." Ryley made another portal on the wall in front of him. "This one will be much less rough."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"It better be.... I don't wanna get hurt again." Ulqui muttered before walking through the portal. Celia snickered again as she followed after him, "Isn't he just lively?" Autumn sighed and rubbed her face, "Why did these two have to come...I would much rather have had Neko and Anna.." She said quietly before looking at Ryley. "Sorry about them. Their always like this, it's kind of hard to get use to." She said before stepping through the portal.

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "Yea, she's in there, the enchantment should Be off" she says looking at the bottle. "Just don't open it, here just so it doesn't open" she says as she puts an enchantment on the box so that only she could get into it. "Just wait a few before breaking it" she says raising an eyebrow at Hiro @TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus frowned "Breaking it?" He asked before nodding "Alright"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler teleported, grabbing her head and stopping her in her tracks. "I'm not sure I like your attitude missy..." He said with a smirk. Sorry Ivory... He thought before he tossed her into a sewer wall. "I'm afraid I'll have to punish you..."
Ivory gasped as she hit the wall and sank to her knees. She looked up, her demonic aura swirling around her, but her eyes back to normal. "Tyler...why are you hurting me?! I didn't do anything, I swear!" Her eyes were filled with terror as she pressed herself against the wall, tears streaming down her cheeks.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Breaking it?" He asked before nodding "Alright"
Maki nodded. "Yea the bottle" she says tiredly. "Your welcome by the way" she says rubbing her head

Sam lifted her head up. "And you said you didn't have a heart... Thank you" she says softly

Maki rolled her eyes. "I only did it because I was getting annoyed" she says looking at nymph

shortyshot8 said:

Taka looked at her "Come on then"
Weiss laughed, "Oh course!" She said happily as strange snowflake symbols appeared around him, spinning at a regular pace. She zoomed over to him before she began to slash him with her sword.

tumblr_nfe529bvoP1tyz5l5o1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "Yea the bottle" she says tiredly. "Your welcome by the way" she says rubbing her head
Sam lifted her head up. "And you said you didn't have a heart... Thank you" she says softly

Maki rolled her eyes. "I only did it because I was getting annoyed" she says looking at nymph
Marcus chuckled a little "You people are insane"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss laughed, "Oh course!" She said happily as strange snowflake symbols appeared around him, spinning at a regular pace. She zoomed over to him before she began to slash him with her sword.
Taka tried to look around for her next move

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss doe...just wailing on him xD it looks so funny now)))

shortyshot8 said:
Sam chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Indeed" she says smiling

Maki shook her head. "see ha around" she says as she fades along with Luke and nymph, smiling a little

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Indeed" she says smiling
Maki shook her head. "see ha around" she says as she fades along with Luke and nymph, smiling a little
Marcus looked at Sam before kissing her softly

shortyshot8 said:

Taka tried to look around for her next move
Weiss dashed away from him and stood by the entrance of the house, "You must want to die if you're just standing there." She said, holding out her sword in front of her and spinning. Six small snowflakes appeared before firing towards Taka.

tumblr_mrpnj91v1r1re8svpo1_250.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss dashed away from him and stood by the entrance of the house, "You must want to die if you're just standing there." She said, holding out her sword in front of her and spinning. Six small snowflakes appeared before firing towards Taka.
tumblr_mrpnj91v1r1re8svpo1_250.gif
Taka smirked as he jumped up dodging them "I'm not gonna die here!"

WeirdPrincess said:
They immediately turned and followed after him. Weiss yawned, "You're so boring..."
Taka blinked "The hell!?!" He said in shock before they were slammed into his blade as he used it to block himself

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and nodded "Hell yeah we do"
Sam chuckled and kissed his cheek. "It would be nice" she says smiling, before she grabbed the bottle and shattered it, freeing Harper and Lexi. "There" she says as they grow to there normal size

Lexi smiled. "Thank you so much" she says happily. "Jeez I really am short" she says looking in a mirror before giving kite and Harper hugging Hiro. @TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled and kissed his cheek. "It would be nice" she says smiling, before she grabbed the bottle and shattered it, freeing Harper and Lexi. "There" she says as they grow to there normal size
Lexi smiled. "Thank you so much" she says happily. "Jeez I really am short" she says looking in a mirror before giving kite and Harper hugging Hiro. @TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus sighed "Be more careful next time Lexi" He huffed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back