• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri appears infront of Fable He was wearing a straw hat and holding it with his right hand because it might fly away,Kiri gave her a big smile and said Hello Friend!!
View attachment 145789

[/QUOTE]
Fable

Fable pauses in her steps, doing nothing more than blinking at the boy who'd appeared in front of her. "Hello..." She trailed off, pointedly leaving out any title. It wasn't that she despised this boy in particular but was never really fond of people to begin with. Deciding that he would probably be able to point out her intended destination, she added, "Could you tell me how to get to the library?" Fable had a feeling she might have taken a wrong turn.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well that's good to know I guess." Celia said as she put her purple golf ball down at hole one. "There's nine holes in this course, so either we might be done quickly." She hit the ball and watched as it went over to small hills before bouncing off of a wall and stopping a little ways away from the hole. "My turn!" Autumn said happily as she put her red ball down and hit it, landing an immediate hole in one. "Hurray!" She said happily as she danced over to Celia. Ulqui was next and hit his green ball way to hard, sending it flying. "This isn't real golf you idiot." "Shut up...maybe I just won't play." Ulqui growled as he put the putt down and went to go get his ball. "Do whatever you want." Celia called as she watched him walk away. "I don't think he's coming back...." "Me neither..."
"You know if I didn't know any better I would think he was part demon with that attitude. Surprises me a little." Ryley put his ball down and hit it bouncing around till bumping Celia's ball toward the back of the course. "Woops, haha"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]u start)

[/QUOTE]
Reiji sighed quietly as he read his book. As he read, he checked on Ciara from time to time to see if she was getting over her hangover. "Maybe I should have stopped her..." he said to himself

Dnaleri017 said:
"You know if I didn't know any better I would think he was part demon with that attitude. Surprises me a little." Ryley put his ball down and hit it bouncing around till bumping Celia's ball toward the back of the course. "Woops, haha"
"Well...he is in Incubus and those are a type of seductive demon...so it works." Celia said said before she frowned as her ball went to the back. "Dang it..." She muttered before looking between the two. "I think yours is closer so you can go again." "Wait! Let me grab my ball first!" Autumn exclaimed before she ran on to the course and retrieved her ball. As she was running back, she tripped and fell. "Ow...." She muttered, pushing herself off of the ground before slowly making her way back towards Celia and Ryley.

Roman said:
Reiji sighed quietly as he read his book. As he read, he checked on Ciara from time to time to see if she was getting over her hangover. "Maybe I should have stopped her..." he said to himself
*Ciara woke up as some hair fell over her face. She then removed the strips of hair away from her face as she sat up. She then rubbed the back of her head*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well...he is in Incubus and those are a type of seductive demon...so it works." Celia said said before she frowned as her ball went to the back. "Dang it..." She muttered before looking between the two. "I think yours is closer so you can go again." "Wait! Let me grab my ball first!" Autumn exclaimed before she ran on to the course and retrieved her ball. As she was running back, she tripped and fell. "Ow...." She muttered, pushing herself off of the ground before slowly making her way back towards Celia and Ryley.
Ryley hugged Autumn, "hope you're not too hurt from a little fall like that" giggling he went to hit his ball and made it picking it out of the hole. "I'm surprised I couldn't tell he was part Incubus. Then again it's been a while since I've been around a demon other than Sylvius."

Stamper said:
Fable

Fable pauses in her steps, doing nothing more than blinking at the boy who'd appeared in front of her. "Hello..." She trailed off, pointedly leaving out any title. It wasn't that she despised this boy in particular but was never really fond of people to begin with. Deciding that he would probably be able to point out her intended destination, she added, "Could you tell me how to get to the library?" Fable had a feeling she might have taken a wrong turn.
Kiri looked at her up and down She was wearing lots and lots of armor and was really prepared for a battle,And then she asks where the library was Kiri replied with a confused tone to his voice The Library?Ok! I can help you with that! Come on Follow me then! Kiri then childishly ran to Library but even though he ran the girl could see him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara woke up as some hair fell over her face. She then removed the strips of hair away from her face as she sat up. She then rubbed the back of her head*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smiled, "Ah, you're waking up." He said noticing that she was obviously up. "Feeling better?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri looked at her up and down She was wearing lots and lots of armor and was really prepared for a battle,And then she asks where the library was Kiri replied with a confused tone to his voice The Library?Ok! I can help you with that! Come on Follow me then! Kiri then childishly ran to Library but even though he ran the girl could see him

[/QUOTE]
Fable

Fable shook her head at his immature behavior. She doubted she would truly ever understand people. Although she was happy he could assist her to the library. At least a good came from the encounter. Although she would admit people usually didn't walk up to her. Being fully clothed for battle didn't exactly entice people over. Following behind him at her usual pace, she watched his retreating back as he sprinted ahead.

Roman said:
Reiji smiled, "Ah, you're waking up." He said noticing that she was obviously up. "Feeling better?"
''y-yea...sort of...i still feel a bit wobbly''

Stamper said:
Fable

Fable shook her head at his immature behavior. She doubted she would truly ever understand people. Although she was happy he could assist her to the library. At least a good came from the encounter. Although she would admit people usually didn't walk up to her. Being fully clothed for battle didn't exactly entice people over. Following behind him at her usual pace, she watched his retreating back as he sprinted ahead.
Kiri looked at her,slowing down alittle and walking beside her So,Whats your name?My name is Kiri Kiri looked at her face waiting for an answer,Kiri put his hands into his pockets now calming down

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley hugged Autumn, "hope you're not too hurt from a little fall like that" giggling he went to hit his ball and made it picking it out of the hole. "I'm surprised I couldn't tell he was part Incubus. Then again it's been a while since I've been around a demon other than Sylvius."
"I'm A-Okay!" Autumn said and gave Ryley a thumbs up. Celia went over to her ball and hit it, making it into the hole. She grinned before picking it up as they made their way to hole 2. "He isn't part Incubus, he's just an Incubus. Though I am part Succubus and part Angel...which is weird. I never really understood how that worked." Celia said as she put her ball down before hitting it lightly, it barely went anywhere and was almost like it stayed at the start. Autumn put her ball down next before hitting it a little harder then last time, bumping into Celia's and moving it forward slightly. Her ball was towards the left of the course, a ways away from the hole. "I'm a Demi-God! I still don't know my powers though..." "I know sweetie, I know. No need to complain." Celia patted her head and smiled. "But I wasn't-" "Yes you were."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-yea...sort of...i still feel a bit wobbly''

[/QUOTE]
"Really? Thought all the effects would have worn off by now. It'll be gone in not too long...." Reiji said closing his book.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri looked at her,slowing down alittle and walking beside her So,Whats your name?My name is Kiri Kiri looked at her face waiting for an answer,Kiri put his hands into his pockets now calming down

[/QUOTE]
Fable

"Kiri. That's an uncommon name," Fable replied although most would have said something like 'Kiri. That's an interesting name!' or 'Kiri. That's a unique name!'. Her words sounded more factual than complimentary. "My name is Fable." After a few moments, she looked over to him, gauging his expression and noting a few things about him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm A-Okay!" Autumn said and gave Ryley a thumbs up. Celia went over to her ball and hit it, making it into the hole. She grinned before picking it up as they made their way to hole 2. "He isn't part Incubus, he's just an Incubus. Though I am part Succubus and part Angel...which is weird. I never really understood how that worked." Celia said as she put her ball down before hitting it lightly, it barely went anywhere and was almost like it stayed at the start. Autumn put her ball down next before hitting it a little harder then last time, bumping into Celia's and moving it forward slightly. Her ball was towards the left of the course, a ways away from the hole. "I'm a Demi-God! I still don't know my powers though..." "I know sweetie, I know. No need to complain." Celia patted her head and smiled. "But I wasn't-" "Yes you were."
"Wow, my demon senses suck from prolonged absence from demons. I'm just 100% demon cast out of hell though..." Ryley patted Sylvius "He was my ticket out, raising him brought my humanity back so I couldn't do my job and have hellhounds kill innocents." Ryley smiled and looked at Autumn "I'm sure glad for it though. Life has given me a second chance to redeem myself." Ryley set his ball down and hit it to the side bouncing until it just barely rolled into the hole. Retrieving it he looked up for a moment. "So we have two and a hald demons, half an angel, and a demigod... we sure are one hell of a group. Now if only we had a nephalem."

Stamper said:
Fable

"Kiri. That's an uncommon name," Fable replied although most would have said something like 'Kiri. That's an interesting name!' or 'Kiri. That's a unique name!'. Her words sounded more factual than complimentary. "My name is Fable." After a few moments, she looked over to him, gauging his expression and noting a few things about him.
Kiri looked forward,And Calmly said Fable,You mean those kid stories where there are anthropromorphic? Kiri then blinked and laughed at his own joke

tumblr_mk9rtmEd0k1s0jugto2_500.gif

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri looked forward,And Calmly said Fable,You mean those kid stories where there are anthropromorphic? Kiri then blinked and laughed at his own joke
tumblr_mk9rtmEd0k1s0jugto2_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Fable

At this point Fable had returned her gaze forward. When he made a joke about her name, she replied like he had asked seriously. Giving him a sidelong glance, she said, "Yes." After a few moments, she attempted to make small talk. "What grade are you in?"

Stamper said:
Fable

At this point Fable had returned her gaze forward. When he made a joke about her name, she replied like he had asked seriously. Giving him a sidelong glance, she said, "Yes." After a few moments, she attempted to make small talk. "What grade are you in?"
Kiri stopped laughing and calmed down after she asked that question I'm a senior I've been here helping Juniors and other kinds of people Kiri said before rubbing the back of his head

Dnaleri017 said:
"Wow, my demon senses suck from prolonged absence from demons. I'm just 100% demon cast out of hell though..." Ryley patted Sylvius "He was my ticket out, raising him brought my humanity back so I couldn't do my job and have hellhounds kill innocents." Ryley smiled and looked at Autumn "I'm sure glad for it though. Life has given me a second chance to redeem myself." Ryley set his ball down and hit it to the side bouncing until it just barely rolled into the hole. Retrieving it he looked up for a moment. "So we have two and a hald demons, half an angel, and a demigod... we sure are one hell of a group. Now if only we had a nephalem."
"Everyone deserves a second chance, not matter if they are good or bad." Celia said as she hit her ball, it stopped just inches away from the hole. Autumn was absently walking around, looking at the different holes and seeing the lay out. "Hm...I bet I can make a hole in one with hole 5...it'll be a piece of cake!" She said happily before she looked back towards the two, noticing Ryley looking at her. She raised her arm and waved, a large smile on her face. "It's your turn Autumn! Get back here!" Celia said as she looked over at her, soon laughing. "I-I'm coming!" Autumn said before running back over to them, stopping by her ball. She hit it and made it in the hole before she grabbed it and went to the next course. "No Nephilim here, sorry. Out of our whole group, we have two humans, one Demigod, two and a half demons, and a strain." Celia said as she tapped the ball into the hole before grabbing it and turning to Ryley. "I don't think an Angel I know has slept with a human... I'm not sure though." She said with a shrug.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Everyone deserves a second chance, not matter if they are good or bad." Celia said as she hit her ball, it stopped just inches away from the hole. Autumn was absently walking around, looking at the different holes and seeing the lay out. "Hm...I bet I can make a hole in one with hole 5...it'll be a piece of cake!" She said happily before she looked back towards the two, noticing Ryley looking at her. She raised her arm and waved, a large smile on her face. "It's your turn Autumn! Get back here!" Celia said as she looked over at her, soon laughing. "I-I'm coming!" Autumn said before running back over to them, stopping by her ball. She hit it and made it in the hole before she grabbed it and went to the next course. "No Nephilim here, sorry. Out of our whole group, we have two humans, one Demigod, two and a half demons, and a strain." Celia said as she tapped the ball into the hole before grabbing it and turning to Ryley. "I don't think an Angel I know has slept with a human... I'm not sure though." She said with a shrug.
Ryley shrugged, "Things happen niw and then." Ryley looked around "besides people are surprising."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri stopped laughing and calmed down after she asked that question I'm a senior I've been here helping Juniors and other kinds of people Kiri said before rubbing the back of his head

[/QUOTE]
(@Stamper

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright..''

[/QUOTE]
"Well at they?" Reiji asked, laughing a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back