• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then tried standing on the bed but just fell ontop of Reiji*
''o-oh god, im so sorry!''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji dropped his book and sighed when it hit the ground. "I think I lost the page... Anyways are you alright?"

Roman said:
Reiji dropped his book and sighed when it hit the ground. "I think I lost the page... Anyways are you alright?"
''y-yeah im alright...''

*She then got off him blushing*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah im alright...''
*She then got off him blushing*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji stood up and picked up his book, he then placed it on it's rightful shelf, "Alright, that's good."

Roman said:
Reiji stood up and picked up his book, he then placed it on it's rightful shelf, "Alright, that's good."
*She then sat on the edge of the bed not sure if she could walk straight*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She then sat on the edge of the bed not sure if she could walk straight*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji plopped back down on the bed and held his head up, with a hand, closing his eyes.

756420.jpg

"Ciara?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Reiji plopped back down on the bed and held his head up, with a hand.
?%205%20)%20just%20got%20a%20$3%20raise%20at%20my%20job.%206%20)%20just%20keyed%20that%20bitch's%20car%20!!!%207%20)%20Just%20found%20$300%20in%20the%20parking%20lot%208%20)%20I'm%20about%20to%20be%20a%20stripper%209%20)%2050%20inch%20Samsung%20flat%20screen%20tv%20for%20$150%2010%20)%20I%20still%20love%20my%20ex.%2011%20)%20wow%20I%20can't%20believe%20I'm%20getting%20married%20in%20two%20weeks%2012%20)%20I'm%20about%20to%20go%20to%20jail%2013%20)%20I'm%20single%2014)%20I'd%20like%20to%20announce%20that%20I'm%20pregnant.%20Post%20with%20no%20explanations,%20caught%20you%20hook%20line%20and%20sinker%20ha%20ha...play%20the%20game....put%20your%20post%20up.%20Sorry%20lol
756420.jpg

"Ciara?"
''y-yes..?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-yes..?''

[/QUOTE]
"Remember, I told you that I like to say what was on my mind?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah''

[/QUOTE]
"Then you should know I have no problem telling people what I think about them. Correct?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...so what do you wanna say?''

[/QUOTE]
"It's more of a question to the person who seems to have bad luck with men in their opinion. My question is: What would you do if someone were to tell you that they find you attractive?"

Roman said:
"It's more of a question to the person who seems to have bad luck with men in their opinion. My question is: What would you do if someone were to tell you that they find you attractive?"
''i uhhh...i dunno...''

*she said as she looked down blushing a little*

''i would probably just say...'thanks for the compliment'...i guess..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i uhhh...i dunno...''
*she said as she looked down blushing a little*

''i would probably just say...'thanks for the compliment'...i guess..''

[/QUOTE]
"Really? That's a good response, because I find you attractive." Reiji said, still looking out of the window.

Roman said:
"Really? That's a good response, because I find you attractive." Reiji said, still looking out of the window.
''a-ah..''

*She then blushed a bit more*

''th-thanks for the...compliment..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah..''
*She then blushed a bit more*

''th-thanks for the...compliment..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji nodded, "You're welcome." He said quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yknow....''
*Ciara said still blushing*

''....y-your pretty handsome...you know..?''

[/QUOTE]
"T-thanks... You're beautiful... Did you know that?" Reiji asked, a slight blush spreading across his face, but it was hard see.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yeah xD )))

''i..guess i do want a child..hahaha..''

*He said rubbing the back of his neck blushing slightly*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed as she blinked a few times "R-Really?" She said as she stared at him briefly before resting her head on his shoulder and smiling "Me too..." she said quietly.

Roman said:
"T-thanks... You're beautiful... Did you know that?" Reiji asked, a slight blush spreading across his face, but it was hard see.
''uh-um..''

*Ciara then blushed more not knowing how to respond to that*

Nonalaka said:
Amara blushed as she blinked a few times "R-Really?" She said as she stared at him briefly before resting her head on his shoulder and smiling "Me too..." she said quietly.
*Natsuru smiled and wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer*

''i love you..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''uh-um..''
*Ciara then blushed more not knowing how to respond to that*

*Natsuru smiled and wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer*

''i love you..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji turned and looked at Ciara, keeping quiet himself, having not the slightest of a clue what to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back