• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Reiji turned and looked at Ciara, keeping quiet himself, having not the slightest of a clue what to say.
''...thanks for the c-compliment..''

*Ciara said a bit embarrassed*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''uh-um..''
*Ciara then blushed more not knowing how to respond to that*

*Natsuru smiled and wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer*

''i love you..''

[/QUOTE]
"I Love you too" she said happily as she snuggled into him.

Nonalaka said:
"I Love you too" she said happily as she snuggled into him.
*He let Amara snuggle and smiled at her*

if Amara and Natsuru were animals, this would be them)))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri stopped laughing and calmed down after she asked that question I'm a senior I've been here helping Juniors and other kinds of people Kiri said before rubbing the back of his head

[/QUOTE]
Fable listened as he spoke, her expression never changing. "Ah. That's nice," She replied, her sword still lightly tapping against her armor as they walked. Really, she wouldn't say it, but she never understood the idea of someone giving up something, even as simple as time to help someone else. She thought it was foolish. But she wouldn't say this out loud.

(Sorry, I dozed off. I will be going to sleep now.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''...thanks for the c-compliment..''
*Ciara said a bit embarrassed*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smiled, "Thank you too..." he said softly

Roman said:
Reiji smiled, "Thank you too..." he said softly
*Ciara just sat there not knowing what to do now. Her heart was beating fast like it did the first time she saw him*

kitten-pics25.jpg
[/URL]
"Oh, by the way, I was hoping to go get a dress today possibly... that means you can't come, its bad luck to see it you know" she said with a giggle, poking his cheek as she said 'you'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara just sat there not knowing what to do now. Her heart was beating fast like it did the first time she saw him*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji scooted closer by her, his heart gradually speeding up as he did so.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, by the way, I was hoping to go get a dress today possibly... that means you can't come, its bad luck to see it you know" she said with a giggle, poking his cheek as she said 'you'
''haha, alright. but someone will have to go with you right?''

''i can come''

Roman said:
Reiji scooted closer by her, his heart gradually speeding up as he did so.
*Ciara noticed this and her heart started to beat faster*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i can come''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji stopped when he was right in front of her, his eyes meeting her's.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i can come''

[/QUOTE]
"Of course!" She said with a giggle before hearing a voice "Oh, Natsumi! I didn't notice you come in, yes I was going to ask you anyways" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"Of course!" She said with a giggle before hearing a voice "Oh, Natsumi! I didn't notice you come in, yes I was going to ask you anyways" she said with a smile.
''haha alrighty. lets go get your wedding dress. you wait here and dont do anything stupid alright Natsuru?''

*Natsumi said with a smile*

*Natsuru chuckled a little*

''since when did i do stupid things?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara just stared into his eyes as her heartbeat grew faster*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji felt a little choked up, but ignored it. He blinked before he felt himself slowly moving his lips towards her's.

Roman said:
Reiji felt a little choked up, but ignored it. He blinked before he felt himself slowly moving his lips towards her's.
*Ciara did the same with her eyes closed*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha alrighty. lets go get your wedding dress. you wait here and dont do anything stupid alright Natsuru?''
*Natsumi said with a smile*

*Natsuru chuckled a little*

''since when did i do stupid things?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara laughed lightly at their conversation "Alright then, I'll be back later" she gave Natsuru a kiss on the cheek before standing up "Let's go!" She said excitedly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara did the same with her eyes closed*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji closed his eyes as soon as their lips met, he then began to kiss Ciara

Nonalaka said:
Amara laughed lightly at their conversation "Alright then, I'll be back later" she gave Natsuru a kiss on the cheek before standing up "Let's go!" She said excitedly.
''see ya later!''

*Natsuru said with a smile*

*Natsumi nodded and lead Amara to her car*

Roman said:
Reiji closed his eyes as soon as their lips met, he then began to kiss Ciara
*Ciara began to kiss Reiji back unable to control herself*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''see ya later!''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji's blush grew darker as they kissed. He smiled a little, moving one of his hands to her waist.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''see ya later!''

[/QUOTE]
Amara happily made her way outside and hopped into the car.

Roman said:
Reiji's blush grew darker as they kissed. He smiled a little, moving one of his hands to her waist.
*Ciara came in closer as she wrapped her arms around Reiji's neck kissing him*

Nonalaka said:
Amara happily made her way outside and hopped into the car.
*Natsumi got in the drivers seat and drove to...the store to buy Amara a wedding dress xD *

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Natsumi got in the drivers seat and drove to...the store to buy Amara a wedding dress xD *

[/QUOTE]
Reiji pulled away from the kiss and stared into Ciara's eyes again, his hand remaining on her waist.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
((Thanks for clearing that up thought they were going to the zoo fo sure man xD ))

Amara got out of the car and waited for Natsumi, rocking back and forth on her heels as she did so.

Roman said:
Reiji pulled away from the kiss and stared into Ciara's eyes again, his hand remaining on her waist.
*Ciara did the same blushing heavily*

Nonalaka said:
((Thanks for clearing that up thought they were going to the zoo fo sure man xD ))
Amara got out of the car and waited for Natsumi, rocking back and forth on her heels as she did so.
*Natsumi got out of the car and went infront of the store's door waiting for Amara*

Stamper said:
Fable listened as he spoke, her expression never changing. "Ah. That's nice," She replied, her sword still lightly tapping against her armor as they walked. Really, she wouldn't say it, but she never understood the idea of someone giving up something, even as simple as time to help someone else. She thought it was foolish. But she wouldn't say this out loud.
(Sorry, I dozed off. I will be going to sleep now.)
Kiri sighs as they walked You know,The first time i saw light?I heard a voice It gave me two choices Omnipotency or Primordial Light Manipulation,I chose Primordial Light because i don't want to be Omnipotent I don't want Powers I only chose Primordial Light because i had no choice,Then after that happened i blacked out and when i opened my eyes again i was on top off this schools roof,Then the only thing i remembered was my name and the voice thingy,Kiri then looks at her with a smile

( Good Night @Stamper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back