• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Does that mean you can sense changes in me too? If so, that'd pretty awesome." He said chuckling a bit.
Celia nodded. "Mhm... I have a bond with you, right?" She asked as she leaned her face close to his so she could get a better look at him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded. "Mhm... I have a bond with you, right?" She asked as she leaned her face close to his so she could get a better look at him.
Han rested his forehead against hers and smiled, "Why wouldn't we have a bond? All the time we spent together, there is no doubt we would have one."

Roman said:
Han rested his forehead against hers and smiled, "Why wouldn't we have a bond? All the time we spent together, there is no doubt we would have one."
Celia pecked his lips with a smile. "Then I'll never leave your side, even when were far apart... As long as our bond stays strong..." She said softly.

Celia pecked his lips with a smile. "Then I'll never leave your side, even when were far apart... As long as our bond stays strong..." She said softly.
Han pecked her lips back, "Celia my bond will forever stay strong. Even in death, I'll always love you." He said softly as a warm smile spread across his face.

Roman said:
Han pecked her lips back, "Celia my bond will forever stay strong. Even in death, I'll always love you." He said softly as a warm smile spread across his face.
Celia blushed and looked away from his eyes for a bit. "Y-You never said you liked me that much..." She said softly, smiling even more.

Celia blushed and looked away from his eyes for a bit. "Y-You never said you liked me that much..." She said softly, smiling even more.
Han chuckled, "Well I do." He said. He then leant back so his back was on the bed.

Celia yawned. "I'm tired..." She said softly as she cuddled up against him.
Han nodded, "Yeah, me too... I have to head out later so it's best I rest up before leaving later." He said yawning a little himself.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Yeah, me too... I have to head out later so it's best I rest up before leaving later." He said yawning a little himself.
Celia kissed his cheek, blushing a little. "Good night, Han-San..." She said softly with a smile as she cuddled closer to him.

Celia kissed his cheek, blushing a little. "Good night, Han-San..." She said softly with a smile as she cuddled closer to him.
Han chuckled, "Han-San." E repeated. "Night, Celia." Han said cuddling her back.

Celia's eyes fluttered open the next morning, her looking up at Han. She smiled and cuddled him, waiting until he woke up.
Han yawned and stretched his arms, quickly wrapping them around Celia, "Morning." He said softly.

Roman said:
Han yawned and stretched his arms, quickly wrapping them around Celia, "Morning." He said softly.
Celia wrapped her arms around Han as well. "Morning, Han-San." She said with a smirk.

Celia wrapped her arms around Han as well. "Morning, Han-San." She said with a smirk.
Han chuckled, "That'll never get old." He said smiling. "It's just so original." Han said pulling Celia closer.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then says quietly But then you fell in love with me

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded. "That's not gonna change the way I feel about him" she admits

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "That'll never get old." He said smiling. "It's just so original." Han said pulling Celia closer.
Celia giggled and nuzzled his chest. "I know right? You know you love it~" She said teasingly.

Celia giggled and nuzzled his chest. "I know right? You know you love it~" She said teasingly.
Han smirked, "Yeah I like it, and that's not a lie. I really like it." He said. "I just have to make up for you."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla's face tinted a light pink as she was pulled to his side before she let a small sigh of relief that she hadn't done anything wrong, she briefly looked up and smiled at him before looking into the water, "What were you looking at?" She asked curiously as she blinked a few times.

Kaname lifted his head off from above hers, shifting his gaze back over to what once had held it. It was still there, to his surprise. Extending his right arm out, then his hand, followed by his index finger, Kaname stuck his finger through the waters surface and directed his finger towards the starfish.

"That. It's just sitting there with no movement."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looks into her eyes and says You like both of us?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded. "Yes, cause I knew Ezekiel since we were kids" she says getting up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back