• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Couldn't bring yourself to do it? (>u>) It's hard to be mean to my characters xD ))

Reiji scooted closer again, now leaving them with little to no space between them.
*Ciara deepened the kiss a little more as she blushed*

Roman said:
(( Couldn't bring yourself to do it? (>u>) It's hard to be mean to my characters xD ))

Reiji scooted closer again, now leaving them with little to no space between them.
( xD , next time I interact with one of your characters I'll make sure there mean, except may she isn't the mean girl type)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara deepened the kiss a little more as she blushed*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji deepened the kiss some more, feeling the heat from her body as they were practically together now.

Mayyflower said:
( xD , next time I interact with one of your characters I'll make sure there mean, except may she isn't the mean girl type)
(( Speaking of May, I have to have Han talk to her :3 ))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](@TheRebelliousDragon Maybe Ethereal and Kaota can meet Han and Celia

[/QUOTE]
(( If they leave the mansion sure I wouldn't mind ))

Mayyflower said:
Nymph looked over at him. "Nymph shun, and you?" She asks closing her book.
(She is a bitch, just for warning)
(Axel doesn't get bothered easily xD )

He crossed his arms. "Axel. Axel Fudo. I'm new here." He said with a plain expression.

Roman said:
Reiji deepened the kiss some more, feeling the heat from her body as they were practically together now.

(( Speaking of May, I have to have Han talk to her :3 ))
( Ok yea)

Roman said:
Han sat up and yawned, rubbing his head as he did so.
tumblr_meuzkrbug61ro8cnpo1_500.gif

"Wanna head down to the kitchen? I'm pretty sure living in a house with this many people, we're gonna have nearly everything."

(( She was so nice when she was with, Reiji xD ))
Celia nodded and sat up next to him. "Sounds good!" She said happily, ruffling his hair a little.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Axel doesn't get bothered easily xD )
He crossed his arms. "Axel. Axel Fudo. I'm new here." He said with a plain expression.
Nymph rubbed her neck. "Want me to show you around?" She asks looking around

Mayyflower said:
Nymph rubbed her neck. "Want me to show you around?" She asks looking around
Axel nodded. "That would be appreciated, yes." He said, his expression not showing any sign of changing.

Mayyflower said:
( Ok yea)
(( Alright, he'll be around most likely later. I just wanna have him talk to her before something happens ))

Celia nodded and sat up next to him. "Sounds good!" She said happily, ruffling his hair a little.
"You're lucky I like you. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to touch my awesome hair." Han said brushing hers with his hand. "Orange and green... That's a new mix." He joked.

Axel nodded. "That would be appreciated, yes." He said, his expression not showing any sign of changing.
Nymph nodded before she sighed. "Okay, let's get started" she says almost in a annoyed tone. "Let's start at the school and go down the list" she says as she walks towards the school

(Time skip to the end of the tour?)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Kaota and walked around with Ethereal and sighs Its so weird that you have a husband and a boyfriend
(( I'll tag you if they leave ))

Roman said:
(( Alright, he'll be around most likely later. I just wanna have him talk to her before something happens ))
"You're lucky I like you. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to touch my awesome hair." Han said brushing hers with his hand. "Orange and green... That's a new mix." He joked.
Celia tilted her head a bit to the side with a smile. "It's a unique mix, isn't it?" She asked softly.

Roman said:
(Is that something bad?)

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded before she sighed. "Okay, let's get started" she says almost in a annoyed tone. "Let's start at the school and go down the list" she says as she walks towards the school
(Time skip to the end of the tour?)
(Sure)

Axel stretched out a bit at the end of the tour. He hadn't smiled once during the tour. "Thanks for the tour..." He said.

Mayyflower said:
(Is that something bad?)
(( Yes ))

Celia tilted her head a bit to the side with a smile. "It's a unique mix, isn't it?" She asked softly.
"Very unique. That's what makes our relationship even better. Plus the fact that, I'm a angel and you're a goddess." Han said, before standing up

Roman said:
(( Yes ))
"Very unique. That's what makes our relationship even better. Plus the fact that, I'm a angel and you're a goddess." Han said, before standing up
(Okay then)

(Sure)
Axel stretched out a bit at the end of the tour. He hadn't smiled once during the tour. "Thanks for the tour..." He said.
Nymph nodded. "Anything else?" She asks looking at Axel

Roman said:
(( Yes ))
Celia giggled. "I guess it is kinda cool that I'm dating one of my own servants..." She said with a smile. "Thank you for serving me all the while by the way."

Celia giggled. "I guess it is kinda cool that I'm dating one of my own servants..." She said with a smile. "Thank you for serving me all the while by the way."
"But you love me, and I love you and we love one another." Han said jokingly.

Roman said:
Takeshi went silent before his face was covered by a blush, "W-what? What kind of compliment is that my"
Violetta grinned, laughing slightly seeing Takeshi blushing.

"Im just saying you look good."

She snuggled her face into his arm, still pretty drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back