• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(Okay then)

Nymph nodded. "Anything else?" She asks looking at Axel
(Note: Axel isn't the type to make a move xD )

Axel stopped stretching a looked back at her. "I think I'll be good now. Thank you." He said.

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, laughing slightly seeing Takeshi blushing.
"Im just saying you look good."

She snuggled her face into his arm, still pretty drunk.
"Yeah alright." Takeshi said. "It isn't like you wanna see anyone naked anyway, so I guess I'm fine. He said jokingly

Roman said:
"But you love me, and I love you and we love one another." Han said jokingly.
Celia nodded. "I don't see what's wrong with a relationship as long as both people love each other..." She said softly, snuggling his arm.

Roman said:
"Yeah alright." Takeshi said. "It isn't like you wanna see anyone naked anyway, so I guess I'm fine. He said jokingly
Violetta nodded.

"Not yet anyways."

She winked, rolling back on her back.

"This is such a comfy bed ohMYGOSH"

She stretched out, enjoying how soft the bed felt.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded. "I don't see what's wrong with a relationship as long as both people love each other..." She said softly, snuggling his arm.
"Nothing is wrong with that!" Han said happily. He pecked her lips and smiled, "It makes the relationship better."

(Note: Axel isn't the type to make a move xD )
Axel stopped stretching a looked back at her. "I think I'll be good now. Thank you." He said.
(Good cause nymph doesn't like being touched)

Nymph yawned. "Wanna go get something to eat? I'll pay" she asks making her book dissapear

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"Not yet anyways."

She winked, rolling back on her back.

"This is such a comfy bed ohMYGOSH"

She stretched out, enjoying how soft the bed felt.
Takeshi blinked, "Not yet?" He asked himself. "W-whatever.... Yes, my bed is comfy thank you."

Roman said:
"Nothing is wrong with that!" Han said happily. He pecked her lips and smiled, "It makes the relationship better."
Celia nodded. "Let's hurry upppp I'm starvingggg..." She pouted childishly.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley shrugged, "Things happen niw and then." Ryley looked around "besides people are surprising."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Yeah that'll be the day." Celia said as she followed after Autumn before whispering to herself, "And then if theirs a fallen angel, they'll try to get to their nephilim vasil and kill them to get a real body...." "What are you talking about...." Autumn asked, giving her a strange look as she set her ball down. "Nothing..." "Something..." Autumn said slowly before she hit that ball a little to hard and sent it all the way back to the course. Celia snickered before she put her ball down and hit it, making a hole in one. "I've got skills." "To pay the bills?" "Um...no."

Celia nodded. "Let's hurry upppp I'm starvingggg..." She pouted childishly.
Han chuckled and walked out of the room, "I thought you were thirsty, now you're hungry." He said smiling.

Mayyflower said:
(Good cause nymph doesn't like being touched)
Nymph yawned. "Wanna go get something to eat? I'll pay" she asks making her book dissapear
Axel nodded. "Sure, I could eat something." He said. "I could drive us there... Unless you wanna walk there."

Roman said:
Takeshi blinked, "Not yet?" He asked himself. "W-whatever.... Yes, my bed is comfy thank you."
Violetta turned back to face him.

"Whatever happened to, 'it's rare to see me drunk'?"

She poked his nose, giggling again.

"Cuz you got pretty smashed along wiff me tonight."

Roman said:
Han chuckled and walked out of the room, "I thought you were thirsty, now you're hungry." He said smiling.
Celia pouted childishly again. "I'm both! Baka!" She said, blushing from embarrassment as she followed him.

Axel nodded. "Sure, I could eat something." He said. "I could drive us there... Unless you wanna walk there."
Nymph hummed at the thought. "Drive, I'm not fond of walking" she says

Tyler sighed and laid down. "I don't know... Maybe it's all in my head." He said, looking up at the sky.

Yuto nodded with a smile. "It's ok! I understand!" He said happily.

Kite blinked back. "Well I'm stupid!" He laughed.

((Didn't know they were sharing the same bottle
xD ))
Noir looked relieved to hear that. She had brought her innertube, so she sat down, floating in the water now. Her head was relaxing on the back of the innertube and she watched the clouds up above.

The chibis were still watching Noir from afar.

Celia pouted childishly again. "I'm both! Baka!" She said, blushing from embarrassment as she followed him.
(Leave the mansion and come to the park thats where Ethereal and Kaota are at

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah that'll be the day." Celia said as she followed after Autumn before whispering to herself, "And then if theirs a fallen angel, they'll try to get to their nephilim vasil and kill them to get a real body...." "What are you talking about...." Autumn asked, giving her a strange look as she set her ball down. "Nothing..." "Something..." Autumn said slowly before she hit that ball a little to hard and sent it all the way back to the course. Celia snickered before she put her ball down and hit it, making a hole in one. "I've got skills." "To pay the bills?" "Um...no."
Ryley chuckled "Well if anyone has skills it's me" jokingly he hit the ball and snapped his fingers causing it to go through a portal and land beside the hole. "Okay... I almost have skills..."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Lumina said:
Violetta turned back to face him.
"Whatever happened to, 'it's rare to see me drunk'?"

She poked his nose, giggling again.

"Cuz you got pretty smashed along wiff me tonight."
Takeshi didn't move, he just stared at the ceiling, "Wine is pretty... Good.... So why wouldn't.... I be drunk?"

Lumina said:
Noir looked relieved to hear that. She had brought her innertube, so she sat down, floating in the water now. Her head was relaxing on the back of the innertube and she watched the clouds up above.
The chibis were still watching Noir from afar.
Yuto looked up at the sky with her, his body merely a head in the water. "The sky looks pretty today, doesn't it?" He asked as he looked at the clear blue sky.

"Wanna go out for a little fresh air after this? Han-San thinks we should." Han said jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back