• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta looked over at Takeshi, slightly sad.
"Are you okay? Did I say something bad...?"

She retracted her hand, thinking she might have upset him.

"I've never been drunk before, so I don't really know what I'm doing, and I'm sorry if I did something to upset you..."

She stared up at the cieling, exhaling again.
Takeshi laughed, "I think you're cute when you're drunk. You might not know it, but everything you do is hilarious." He said smiling a little

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah...''
*She said before she started kissing him again*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smiled under the kiss, before he laid her back on the bed, without breaking the kiss.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto blinked and blushed a little when she poked his nose. "Uh... Right!" He laughed.
Noir smiled back, happy to be relaxing for once. She looked down at herself, seeing the scar from Dex and the scar from her dark self, wondering why she always seemed to be in the thick of danger. Well, they were at the beach, finally she could relax.

Chibi Yuto didn't seem to be relaxing though, but there really wasn't any danger present.

Roman said:
Takeshi laughed, "I think you're cute when you're drunk. You might not know it, but everything you do is hilarious." He said smiling a little

Reiji smiled under the kiss, before he laid her back on the bed, without breaking the kiss.
*Ciara blushed as she continued to kiss back*

Mayyflower said:
Even though she didn't want to she knew if she didn't something could happen so she held on
Axel's large motorcycle skidded to a stop in front of a fast food restaurant. "Is this ok?" He asked with a sigh.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara blushed as she continued to kiss back*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji deepened the kiss like before, his blush slowly returning.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi nodded as she follows Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara then began looking through all the dresses. "Hmmm....."

Lumina said:
Noir smiled back, happy to be relaxing for once. She looked down at herself, seeing the scar from Dex and the scar from her dark self, wondering why she always seemed to be in the thick of danger. Well, they were at the beach, finally she could relax.
Chibi Yuto didn't seem to be relaxing though, but there really wasn't any danger present.
Yuto patted her head with a smile. "It's ok... You'll be safe because I'm here!" He said happily.

Roman said:

Violetta blinked, and the blush that had just faded came back in full force.

"W-w-what no way i-I'm not..."

She felt flustered, an emotion that she hadn't ever really felt before, so she didn't know quite how to handle the situation.

"If anything, you're the cute one!" She blurted out in drunken and flustered honesty.

Axel's large motorcycle skidded to a stop in front of a fast food restaurant. "Is this ok?" He asked with a sigh.
Nymph nodded. "Yea" she says letting go

Roman said:
Han sighed as his clothes changed into something he could wear outside rather than his pajamas. When they finished he turned to Celia and spoke.
"Celia, I won't be able to spend the whole day with you sadly. I was gonna plan some stuff for us to do."

tumblr_mpvrul39VS1s0rs3fo4_250.gif

"But there is one more primal out there and their leader. I have to stop them before they spark another plan."

Celia nodded. "Right... I was planning on telling you about that eventually. One of the Primal's escaped and is now working up a plan with his leader." She said. "I know you can do this Han."

Yuto patted her head with a smile. "It's ok... You'll be safe because I'm here!" He said happily.
Noir nodded, sliding out of the innertube to swim over and hug him. She held on tightly, knowing she couldn't hug him and touch the bottom at the same time, but she felt better just being next to and holding on to Yuto. She kissed his cheek as she slid in front of him.

Chibi Yuto just watched, with Chibi Noir pulling out a sandwhich and eating it.

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked, and the blush that had just faded came back in full force.
"W-w-what no way i-I'm not..."

She felt flustered, an emotion that she hadn't ever really felt before, so she didn't know quite how to handle the situation.

"If anything, you're the cute one!" She blurted out in drunken and flustered honesty.
Takeshi laughed, "Me? Cute? You had too much to drink." He said smiling. "I don't think I am on the 'cute' side."

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, sliding out of the innertube to swim over and hug him. She held on tightly, knowing she couldn't hug him and touch the bottom at the same time, but she felt better just being next to and holding on to Yuto. She kissed his cheek as she slid in front of him.
Chibi Yuto just watched, with Chibi Noir pulling out a sandwhich and eating it.
Yuto kissed her cheek back. "Just know that your at peace now..." He said. "Evil may come around but I won't let it take you away from me..." He said softly, wrapping his arms around her.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley chuckled "Well if anyone has skills it's me" jokingly he hit the ball and snapped his fingers causing it to go through a portal and land beside the hole. "Okay... I almost have skills..."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"That's cheating anyways." Autumn said as she stuck her tongue out at him before she went to hit ball. Once she did, it bumped into Ryley's and landed his in the hole. "Really...?" She muttered before she lightly hit hers into the hole. Grabbing all three gold balls out, she handed Celia her red ball and Ryley his turquoise ball before moving on to the next course. "You're skills aren't as good as mine. Watch." Celia said as she put her ball down at hole 5 and closed her eyes before hitting it, it bounced off of the back wall of the course before hitting a side wall then making it into the goal. "Why can't I have your skills..." Autumn pouted as she put her ball down and hit it to the side of the course. "It made it in? I actually didn't think it would." Celia laughed as she retrieved her ball.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "Yea" she says letting go
Axel got off his cycle, taking off his helmet. He sighed again. "Fast food isn't exactly healthy... But it'll be ok I guess..." He said as he walked in.

Celia nodded. "Right... I was planning on telling you about that eventually. One of the Primal's escaped and is now working up a plan with his leader." She said. "I know you can do this Han."
"I'll make sure I stop them for now. When I sense their energies again, I'll be heading right there way." Han said.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "Not many at all"
Rini tilted her head "Really? What about a girlfriend? Do you have one? That counts as a friend!" Rini said with a giggle.

Axel got off his cycle, taking off his helmet. He sighed again. "Fast food isn't exactly healthy... But it'll be ok I guess..." He said as he walked in.
Nymph blinked. "You stopped here" she annoyance in her voice

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara kept kissing Reiji*

''found anything you like?''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smiled and pulled away from the kiss, "Maybe we can finish this later..." he said smiling a little

Roman said:
"I'll make sure I stop them for now. When I sense their energies again, I'll be heading right there way." Han said.
Celia hugged him. "Please be safe..." She said softly. "Ok?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"So it's true! Damn...I'm good.." Weiss said, nodding her head.
Taka chuckled a little "Well.....This person was in there.....Said person is now right here"

Roman said:
Reiji smiled and pulled away from the kiss, "Maybe we can finish this later..." he said smiling a little
''o-ok''

*Ciara said smiling yet blushing*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back