• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Aion looked down into her drink.
"Not everybody gets to be a hero, or save the day. A lot of people with inhuman abilities have been hunted by others who are either scared of their power or want to use their power for not-so-good means. And I'm personally jealous because I'm the one that assigns the zodiac to every living being when they're born. So while I'm able to talk to you here, inside my head I have to do my job all the time. It's tiring sometimes. I get jealous of humans, who don't have to deal with anything like that."

She took another drink of her soda, and the new one was sat next to it.
Karito blinked, "I...didn't realized that happened..." He said softly as he rubbed the back of his head in a nervous manor. Karito took another sip of his drink before setting it down on the counter. "I'm sorry...a know none of the stuff that goes on with supernatural's is my fault but I would still like to say sorry... Humans always have it easier then most..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia hugged him. "Please be safe..." She said softly. "Ok?"
Han nodded, "I'll be fine. If I recall I did beat two of them. I beat one in perfect condition and I fought the other half beaten." He said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "I love you too" she says sweetly
Marcus chuckled before kissing her

Nonalaka said:
Rini tilted her head "Really? What about a girlfriend? Do you have one? That counts as a friend!" Rini said with a giggle.
Jack shook his head "No" He said happily

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed and nodded "alright, I'll go see about getting some food." he said pealing off his shirt.
Dakota nodded before a blanket appeared in her hand.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-ok''
*Ciara said smiling yet blushing*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji kissed her once more before grabbing a t shirt. "I'm gonna to the back. I wonder if we have a pool."

shortyshot8 said:
Taka chuckled a little "Well.....This person was in there.....Said person is now right here"
"I'm confused." Weiss gave him a blank stare before looking back up at the clouds.

Axel looked back at her. "Is there a problem with that?" He asked, his expression unchanging.
"Well your talking about it's not healthy when your the one who stopped here, is there somewhere else you would like to eat" she says putting a hand on her forehead

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's cheating anyways." Autumn said as she stuck her tongue out at him before she went to hit ball. Once she did, it bumped into Ryley's and landed his in the hole. "Really...?" She muttered before she lightly hit hers into the hole. Grabbing all three gold balls out, she handed Celia her red ball and Ryley his turquoise ball before moving on to the next course. "You're skills aren't as good as mine. Watch." Celia said as she put her ball down at hole 5 and closed her eyes before hitting it, it bounced off of the back wall of the course before hitting a side wall then making it into the goal. "Why can't I have your skills..." Autumn pouted as she put her ball down and hit it to the side of the course. "It made it in? I actually didn't think it would." Celia laughed as she retrieved her ball.
Ryley chuckled. "I'm gonna let Sylvius try this." Backing up he let Sylvius walk up to the ball. Sylvius batted the ball into the course and it stopped abruptly after he hit it. "Hmm, I think these golf balls are made of some really weak plastic. It melted. I guess I'm done golfing for the day." Ryley chuckled as he hit his ball off the course. "Nice try though Sylvius."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Han nodded, "I'll be fine. If I recall I did beat two of them. I beat one in perfect condition and I fought the other half beaten." He said softly.
Celia then pulled away and put her serious face on. "Ok, the last primal has already suffered some damage, so one more hit should do it." She said.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kaota kissed her lips and pulled away quickly Don't worry about getting hot
Ethereal chuckled and sat down she took her kimono off reveling shorts and a tank top

Roman said:
Reiji kissed her once more before grabbing a t shirt. "I'm gonna to the back. I wonder if we have a pool."
''a-alright...well, we do have a pool and also, a garden in the back''

Roman said:
Takeshi laughed, "Me? Cute? You had too much to drink." He said smiling. "I don't think I am on the 'cute' side."
Violetta was blushing still.

"No I haven't had enough to cloud that judgement. Would you prefer manly, of handsome?"

She was looking up at the cieling, crossing her arms in front of her.

Celia then pulled away and put her serious face on. "Ok, the last primal has already suffered some damage, so one more hit should do it." She said.
"What about the leader? Is it the guy with the glasses?" Han asked. "Fighting him would be a problem. It seems he has weaponry all over the place!"

Mayyflower said:
"Well your talking about it's not healthy when your the one who stopped here, is there somewhere else you would like to eat" she says putting a hand on her forehead
Axel blinked. "Only if you want to." He said. "But the ride will get rougher if I use my cycle too much..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus began unbuttoning his shirt
Sam blushed a little, wrapping a arm around his neck gently, her hand on his cheek

Axel blinked. "Only if you want to." He said. "But the ride will get rougher if I use my cycle too much..."
Nymph looked around. "Where do you wanna eat, I'll warp us there" she says

Roman said:
"What about the leader? Is it the guy with the glasses?" Han asked. "Fighting him would be a problem. It seems he has weaponry all over the place!"
Celia tapped her chin. "I know... I don't like it, but I suggest you enlist the help of William... He's a massive jerk for not apologizing me, but he might help give you both a better chance of dealing with them." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito blinked, "I...didn't realized that happened..." He said softly as he rubbed the back of his head in a nervous manor. Karito took another sip of his drink before setting it down on the counter. "I'm sorry...a know none of the stuff that goes on with supernatural's is my fault but I would still like to say sorry... Humans always have it easier then most..."
Aion shook her head.

"No no its okay... I know humans don't always have it easy either."

She finished her first drink, stick her straw in the second one.

"I guess we all have our struggles it seems."

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed a little, wrapping a arm around his neck gently, her hand on his cheek

Nymph looked around. "Where do you wanna eat, I'll warp us there" she says
Marcus smiled a little enjoying the fact he was alone with her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a-alright...well, we do have a pool and also, a garden in the back''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji went into his bathroom and came out with a towel and swim trunks. "I'm going swimming... I deserve it." He said jokingly.

Yuto kissed her cheek back. "Just know that your at peace now..." He said. "Evil may come around but I won't let it take you away from me..." He said softly, wrapping his arms around her.
Noir nodded, hugging onto Yuto tighter. She hid her face in Yuto's neck, never wanting him to let go. She always felt safest in his arms.

Chibi Yuto smiled, glad that Noir had him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back