• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam let out a soft moan, enjoying there time alone
Marcus smiled and slowly led her to the room

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay and? This isn't telling me anything useful." Weiss said as she returned her gaze to the sky.
Taka sighed "Those souls are supposed to be collected by Weapon's which I am one of"

Roman said:
"Yep. Only you and you alone can call me cute." Takeshi said smiling.
Violetta smiled, her eyes brightening.

"That makes me really happy, yknow."

Without realizing she had interlaced her hand with his again, and she looked down to see them connected again, and she blinked, confused for a moment before looking back up at Takeshi.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and slowly led her to the room

Taka sighed "Those souls are supposed to be collected by Weapon's which I am one of"
Sam smiled a little as they went into their room.

Lumina said:
Noir mouthed the words I love you too before kissing him back. She wrapped her legs around his waist to keep herself from feeling too unstable.
Chibi Yuto blushed, tending to share some of Yuto's feelings and thoughts now as well. Chibi Noir looked on, slightly confused.
Yuto deepened the kiss, picking her up as he wrapped his arms all the way around her now, kissing her more passionate than he ever did.

Roman said:
Reiji went into his bathroom and came out with a towel and swim trunks. "I'm going swimming... I deserve it." He said jokingly.
''alright''

*Ciara said before standing up to stretch*

Lumina said:
Violetta smiled, her eyes brightening.
"That makes me really happy, yknow."

Without realizing she had interlaced her hand with his again, and she looked down to see them connected again, and she blinked, confused for a moment before looking back up at Takeshi.
Takeshi looked at their hands also, "What? I didn't do it..."

Nonalaka said:
Amara furrowed her brow "...I dunno...there are so many!" She said with a chuckle.
''well, keep lookin~ i have a terrible sense of choosing which wedding dress to take''

Roman said:
Han gritted his teeth. "Once. Just this once... " he said. He then shook it off and sighed, "Come on, I have someone I have to visit... I wanna take you at least one place before I go."
Celia nodded and pecked his lips, his smile returning. "Lead the way, Han-San." She said.

shortyshot8 said:
William walked downstairs and found Kirin "Son of a bitch...." He muttered Before Kirin hopped up onto him and hugged him tightly "Onii-Chan!!" She yelled happily William sighed "Hey there Kirin" He said "Listen I have some things to take care of s-" "No! If you're going then I'm going!" William blinked "Uhh.....Okay then" He said walking up the stairs with her on his back as he knocked on Han and Celia's door
@TheRebelliousDragon
@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto deepened the kiss, picking her up as he wrapped his arms all the way around her now, kissing her more passionate than he ever did.
Noir matched his kisses, a single happy tear falling down the side of her face. But with the water all around them, it looked like she had been splashed with water and it was dripping down her face. She didn't know how it was possible to love someone so much.

shortyshot8 said:
(It's complicated xD )
Jack chuckled "Yeah!" He said happily

Taka nodded "You have a strong Soul...The people you killed....They weren't innocent"
(...Oh? Okay? xD )

"We're here" Yuna said quietly as they arrived before walking inside, Rini following her in.

Lumina said:
Noir matched his kisses, a single happy tear falling down the side of her face. But with the water all around them, it looked like she had been splashed with water and it was dripping down her face. She didn't know how it was possible to love someone so much.
Yuto felt his heart melt into the kiss as he slid his tongue in, biting her bottom lip softly as he held her tighter.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright''
*Ciara said before standing up to stretch*

[/QUOTE]
"You coming with?" Reiji asked, stopping at the door.

Lumina said:
Aion shook her head.
"No no its okay... I know humans don't always have it easy either."

She finished her first drink, stick her straw in the second one.

"I guess we all have our struggles it seems."
Karito nodded, "I suppose so..." He said quietly before finishing his glass of water then began to drum his fingers on the counter. "I wish there was a way to help....not to make everyone's lives simple and easy but just a little less of a struggle, you know?"

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at their hands also, "What? I didn't do it..."
Violetta nodded.

"I know, my hand just ended up there somehow. It likes being there."

She looked back down at her hands before looking back up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back