• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Gahh" Sam yelped in surprise as she went down laughing
Marcus smiled a little "Good thing we are still young"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled and poked her nose. "Well your awfully cute, my name is Celia, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said happily.
Kirin giggled happily "Thank you!" She said happily

Tyler's eyes widened. "I-I think your demonic self is trying to take over your body! You just called me angel face and all that sort of stuff, I know you wouldn't call me that... Right?" He asked as he landed in front of her, putting a hand on her head in a attempt to comfort her.
"N-no!" Ivory's wide eyes cascaded back to the flashing green. "Wow, you're easy to trick." She smirked, grabbing his hand and threw him against wall, making a massive imprint and a burn on Tyler's hand. "Why don't you just back off! You out of anyone should know that angels and demons don't and should never get along, so get out of my WAY!" The tunnel suddenly was alighted with Hellfire as Ivory flew into one of the pipes and into a little girl's home.

Lumina said:
Noir's tounge matched his pace, and she kissed so she could bite his lower lip back. Her grip around his neck tightened as well, wanting to be as close to him as possible at this moment, in the waves of the water around them.
Yuto began sucking on her tongue softly, blushing badly as he did. All he wanted was to be with this woman for as long as he could. He drowned out all noise around him, only focusing on her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"She? You're being awfully cryptic you know that?" Weiss said before she sheathed her sword and layed back on the ground.
(You can have your Maka appear even without a CS xD )

Taka nodded "She is horrific"

Han walked pass the little girl and over to William, "I'll be right back, Celia... " he said pulling William out of the room.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Roman said:
"Neither would I..." Takeshi said in a soft tone, which wasn't usual for him.
Takeshi's change in voice took Violetta a big by surprise... but in all honesty she really enjoyed the fact that he was willing to show it to her. She scooted closer, her hand tightening again slightly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little "Good thing we are still young"

Kirin giggled happily "Thank you!" She said happily
Sam kissed his cheek. "Yea it is" she says smiling

Aeron said:
"N-no!" Ivory's wide eyes cascaded back to the flashing green. "Wow, you're easy to trick." She smirked, grabbing his hand and threw him against wall, making a massive imprint and a burn on Tyler's hand. "Why don't you just back off! You out of anyone should know that angels and demons don't and should never get along, so get out of my WAY!" The tunnel suddenly was alighted with Hellfire as Ivory flew into one of the pipes and into a little girl's home.
Tyler teleported in front of her, making a forcefield around the little girls home. "Your darkness is no match for my light. It surpasses all others. I'm the son of the goddess of light, Celia! My light is stronger than any others!" He said.

Yuto began sucking on her tongue softly, blushing badly as he did. All he wanted was to be with this woman for as long as he could. He drowned out all noise around him, only focusing on her.
Noir was about to return his kiss when a huge wave crashed over them. Noir was separated from Yuto, slightly dragged put farther than she wanted. She panicked, coming up to breath, trying to make her way back to Yuto.

Lumina said:
Takeshi's change in voice took Violetta a big by surprise... but in all honesty she really enjoyed the fact that he was willing to show it to her. She scooted closer, her hand tightening again slightly.
Takeshi scooted closer also, smiling warmly.

shortyshot8 said:
(You can have your Maka appear even without a CS xD )
Taka nodded "She is horrific"
(( Lol okay. I don't know if I'm going to use her though as one of my characters ))

"Taka? What are you doing here?" Risha walks up to them both, a smile on her face.
Weiss looked her before looking at Taka, "What the actual fuck?" She muttered before looking up at the sky again.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned a little "Do you even age?"
Sam pecked his lips. "Sorta, I can change my age" she says

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kaota looked at her and said You look much hotter than before
Ethereal chuckled. "Thank you" she says smiling

Roman said:
Takeshi scooted closer also, smiling warmly.
Violetta blushed, not expecting Takeshi to come closer as well. That feeling of nervousness came back and she grew shy all of a sudden, and her eyes dropped to some indeterminate point on his chest, and she felt suddenly unable to look at him. Her eyes were still sparkling, and her ears were starting to get red as well.

Mayyflower said:
Marcus nodded "Alright"

WeirdPrincess said:

"Taka? What are you doing here?" Risha walks up to them both, a smile on her face. Weiss looked her before looking at Taka, "What the actual fuck?" She muttered before looking up at the sky again.

Taka blinked "Uhhh....Nothing just planning our next move!" He lied

Mayyflower said:

Ethereal chuckled. "Thank you" she says smiling
Kaota then wrapped his arms around her as they watched the birds and people walking by

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled and plopped down on the grass next to Ryley, "They'll find a way to fix that...maybe." She giggled even more as Celia took a seat beside her. "Who knows why they were chasing us? I just didn't exactly want to stick around for that." She said as she looked at the sky.
Ryley rolled over to Autumn and kissed her cheek. "Well nonetheless we might as well relax for now until Ulqui catches up. I'm sure he'll love to hear why we bailed on him." Ryley snickerd at the thought. "We could prank him and give some sorry excuses."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Reiji blinked before his mouth dropped open, "Why? Swimming is a great way to pass time."
''i know but...i cant swim cuz of my arm''

Nonalaka said:
"Aw thanks" she chuckled "I guess I'm getting this one then!" She chimed as she looked at it.
''alright, il pay for it because....Eh, i just have a lot of money and i need to spend it somehow''

*Natsumi said as she smiled*

Lumina said:
Violetta blushed, not expecting Takeshi to come closer as well. That feeling of nervousness came back and she grew shy all of a sudden, and her eyes dropped to some indeterminate point on his chest, and she felt suddenly unable to look at him. Her eyes were still sparkling, and her ears were starting to get red as well.
Takeshi smiled, finding it kind of cute that she was nervous. He put his finger on her chin like he did atvrhe beach and raised her head so she was looking at him.

Tyler teleported in front of her, making a forcefield around the little girls home. "Your darkness is no match for my light. It surpasses all others. I'm the son of the goddess of light, Celia! My light is stronger than any others!" He said.
"Gah!" She thre hee hand up in frustration. "Don't you think I know that?! Why do you think I'm trying to avoid you?" She looked up at him with a grin. "I don't know if you were aware, but Ivory is one of the Underworld's most powerful demons...she second ranking to the Devil." Ivory went up to Tyler with a big pout. "So I'd like to see you try. In the meantime, keep this in mind to...I'm letting Ivory feel what's going on around me. So in other words, hurt me, and she'll end up worse than you think." She laughed, her eyes turning red. "Hey...I think someone's cooking up a ritual...looks like I'm needed!" She flew off the opposite direction of house and into the city.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i know but...i cant swim cuz of my arm''

''alright, il pay for it because....Eh, i just have a lot of money and i need to spend it somehow''

*Natsumi said as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smiled, "Sorry, I was just kind of hoping we could have a swim together. I kinda forgot. Though maybe I can fix that a different time... Wanna hang out in the garden?"

Kirin hopped off of William and stood between them all "I wanna show you all something!" She said happily "What is it?" "Just watch!" She said happily before lighting her hand on fire "Come on...." She said before the center of the Fire Froze "I did it!" William blinked "F-Frost....Fire......That magic hasn't been used in years!"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back