• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and followed them his jacket fluttering behind him before he sat down
"What are you getting?" Yuna asked as she looked over at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Alright"
Taka blinked "Uhhh....Nothing just planning our next move!" He lied
"Oh good. We've gotten 99 souls and we need one more for you to become a death sycthe...and it needs to be a witch." Risha said as she walked closer. "I'm just gonna...go..." Weiss said slowly as she stood up and dusted herself off.

Roman said:
Han walked pass the little girl and over to William, "I'll be right back, Celia... " he said pulling William out of the room.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
William blinked "What the hell dude?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh good. We've gotten 99 souls and we need one more for you to become a death sycthe...and it needs to be a witch." Risha said as she walked closer. "I'm just gonna...go..." Weiss said slowly as she stood up and dusted herself off.
Taka sighed "Good job Risha you scared off the pretty lady" He growled

Roman said:
Reiji smiled, "Sorry, I was just kind of hoping we could have a swim together. I kinda forgot. Though maybe I can fix that a different time... Wanna hang out in the garden?"
''hmm...well who said i cant be in the water?''

Nonalaka said:
"What are you getting?" Yuna asked as she looked over at him.
Jack blinked "Uhhhh Ramen?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm...well who said i cant be in the water?''

[/QUOTE]
(I said that's who xD )

shortyshot8 said:

"You're so over dramatic. She doesn't even know you and you don't know her, so why should you care?" Risha asked as she stared down at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're so over dramatic. She doesn't even know you and you don't know her, so why should you care?" Risha asked as she stared down at him.
Taka chuckled "We also have the party to go to later!"

shortyshot8 said:

Han sighed, "We have a problem and I don't mean you and me."

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley rolled over to Autumn and kissed her cheek. "Well nonetheless we might as well relax for now until Ulqui catches up. I'm sure he'll love to hear why we bailed on him." Ryley snickerd at the thought. "We could prank him and give some sorry excuses."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"I'm for it. What's the plan?" Celia asked as Autumn frowned. "But he'll get mad again and leave...again. I think Ulqui left us anyway..." "I heard my name twice. What do you idiots want?" Ulqui asked as he appeared in front of them.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm...well who said i cant be in the water?''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh? Explain.... "

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "What do you mean?"
"I'm getting ready to help with some stuff later. I can do it alone, but Celia suggest I take... You with me or back up."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i know but...i cant swim cuz of my arm''

''alright, il pay for it because....Eh, i just have a lot of money and i need to spend it somehow''

*Natsumi said as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?" Amara looked over at her and tilted her head "...Are you sure? I mean I can pay, you dont need to do that" she said with a smile.

Roman said:
"Oh? Explain.... "
''well...i can just sit in the water but then id have to take off my steel arm which i can do''

*She said as she took off her steel arm with ease only revealing that her arm was cut halfway between her elbow and her shoulder and it is covered in a steel cupping*

Roman said:
"I'm getting ready to help with some stuff later. I can do it alone, but Celia suggest I take... You with me or back up."
William frowned "If this problem can hurt our friends....Then deal"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kaota looked forward and said Should i leave you?If you want to stay with Ezekiel?
Ethereal sighed and backed up. "If you really want to" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Taka chuckled "We also have the party to go to later!"
"Yeah I know. Maybe you can invited that girl." "Totally not just standing here...nope." Weiss said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" Amara looked over at her and tilted her head "...Are you sure? I mean I can pay, you dont need to do that" she said with a smile.
''yeah sure, i can pay''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah I know. Maybe you can invited that girl." "Totally not just standing here...nope." Weiss said quietly.
Taka looked at her "Hey! We're having a party tonight...Come if you want or don't"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i can just sit in the water but then id have to take off my steel arm which i can do''
*She said as she took off her steel arm with ease only revealing that her arm was cut halfway between her elbow and her shoulder and it is covered in a steel cupping*

[/QUOTE]
"Cool! Maybe I can fond a durable waterproof material to replace it with one day. Sounds cool right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back