• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(*Jazz hands* Just imagine I walked into the kitchen instead *Jazz hands*)
Celia looked over. "William. I'm afraid we have a matter of utmost importance we need to attend to... Right after we go somewhere!" She said happily as she hugged Han tightly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, keep lookin~ i have a terrible sense of choosing which wedding dress to take''

[/QUOTE]
"Alright Alright" she giggled as she continued to look "Hmmmm.... Oh! I like this one!" She said as she pulled one out.(I'm too lazy to like post a picture or whatever :'3)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded and pecked his lips, his smile returning. "Lead the way, Han-San." She said.
shortyshot8 said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Han chuckled before looking at the way out of the kitchen, "William? What is it?" He asked.

Celia looked over. "William. I'm afraid we have a matter of utmost importance we need to attend to... Right after we go somewhere!" She said happily as she hugged Han tightly.
William blinked "Uhh...Okay? But first i would like you all to meet my little sister Kirin" He said pointing to the little girl on his back

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and slowly led her to the room

Taka sighed "Those souls are supposed to be collected by Weapon's which I am one of"
"That's nice. I sort of already figured out you were a weapon...I still don't get what you're trying to say though."

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"I know, my hand just ended up there somehow. It likes being there."

She looked back down at her hands before looking back up at him.
"It does feel.... Natural." Takeshi said looking up at her face. "Maybe they're meant to hold one another..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito nodded, "I suppose so..." He said quietly before finishing his glass of water then began to drum his fingers on the counter. "I wish there was a way to help....not to make everyone's lives simple and easy but just a little less of a struggle, you know?"
Aion nodded.

"I agree. I want to help as many people as I can... but I don't really know how. There's just so many people out there, it just doesn't seem possible."

She took another sip of her drink, holding it between her hands.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's nice. I sort of already figured out you were a weapon...I still don't get what you're trying to say though."
Taka nodded "Well....All in good time...I have a feeling if I tell you that 'she' will get very angry at me"

Nonalaka said:
"Alright Alright" she giggled as she continued to look "Hmmmm.... Oh! I like this one!" She said as she pulled one out.(I'm too lazy to like post a picture or whatever :'3)
''hmmm...yea that looks really good on you'' (lol)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''n-nah...im fine. i dont swim''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji blinked before his mouth dropped open, "Why? Swimming is a great way to pass time."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack followed them both happily
Rini ran over to a seat near the window "I wanna sit here!!" She called over to them.

"Alright then, we'll sit there I suppose" Yuna replied before she rolled her eyes a bit and laughed lightly as she strided over and sat down.

Nonalaka said:
Rini ran over to a seat near the window "I wanna sit here!!" She called over to them.
"Alright then, we'll sit there I suppose" Yuna replied before she rolled her eyes a bit and laughed lightly as she strided over and sat down.
Jack smiled and followed them his jacket fluttering behind him before he sat down

Roman said:
"It does feel.... Natural." Takeshi said looking up at her face. "Maybe they're meant to hold one another..."
Violetta's blush grew a shade darker.

"Maybe. I mean, I wouldn't mind that."

Her voice came out softly, almost shyly. Her grip in his hand tightened ever so slightly.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Uhh...Okay? But first i would like you all to meet my little sister Kirin" He said pointing to the little girl on his back
Celia waved a the little girl. "Hello~" She said sweetly.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley snapped his fingers and stuck his head through a portal. A few minutes later he got out and snapped his fingers dispersing the portal. "Umm, I know why they were chasing us." Ryley chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "Sylvius's paws left scorch marks all the way through the golf course..." Ryley fell backward landing in the grass with a thud.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn giggled and plopped down on the grass next to Ryley, "They'll find a way to fix that...maybe." She giggled even more as Celia took a seat beside her. "Who knows why they were chasing us? I just didn't exactly want to stick around for that." She said as she looked at the sky.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...yea that looks really good on you'' (lol)

[/QUOTE]
"Aw thanks" she chuckled "I guess I'm getting this one then!" She chimed as she looked at it.

Lumina said:
Violetta's blush grew a shade darker.
"Maybe. I mean, I wouldn't mind that."

Her voice came out softly, almost shyly. Her grip in his hand tightened ever so slightly.
"Neither would I..." Takeshi said in a soft tone, which wasn't usual for him.

Yuto felt his heart melt into the kiss as he slid his tongue in, biting her bottom lip softly as he held her tighter.
Noir's tounge matched his pace, and she kissed so she could bite his lower lip back. Her grip around his neck tightened as well, wanting to be as close to him as possible at this moment, in the waves of the water around them.

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin waved from William's back happily "Hello there!" She said happily
Celia giggled and poked her nose. "Well your awfully cute, my name is Celia, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka nodded "Well....All in good time...I have a feeling if I tell you that 'she' will get very angry at me"
"She? You're being awfully cryptic you know that?" Weiss said before she sheathed her sword and layed back on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back