• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara kept kissing Reiji*

''found anything you like?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara furrowed her brow "...I dunno...there are so many!" She said with a chuckle.

Lumina said:
Violetta was blushing still.
"No I haven't had enough to cloud that judgement. Would you prefer manly, of handsome?"

She was looking up at the cieling, crossing her arms in front of her.
"Manly and handsome is perfect. If I were to say cute, someone might try and beat me to death with a stuffed unicorn." Takeshi said laughing a bit. "Say what, I'll allow only you to call me cute."

William walked downstairs and found Kirin "Son of a bitch...." He muttered Before Kirin hopped up onto him and hugged him tightly "Onii-Chan!!" She yelled happily William sighed "Hey there Kirin" He said "Listen I have some things to take care of s-" "No! If you're going then I'm going!" William blinked "Uhh.....Okay then" He said walking up the stairs with her on his back as he knocked on Han and Celia's door

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia tapped her chin. "I know... I don't like it, but I suggest you enlist the help of William... He's a massive jerk for not apologizing me, but he might help give you both a better chance of dealing with them." She said.
Han frowned, "Sorry, but I don't know if I like that idea, Celia... I don't think I can trust him with my back..."

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, hugging onto Yuto tighter. She hid her face in Yuto's neck, never wanting him to let go. She always felt safest in his arms.
Chibi Yuto smiled, glad that Noir had him.
Yuto winked at Chibi Yuto, giving him a look that said, you mean glad she has US, right?, revealing he could read minds.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley chuckled. "I'm gonna let Sylvius try this." Backing up he let Sylvius walk up to the ball. Sylvius batted the ball into the course and it stopped abruptly after he hit it. "Hmm, I think these golf balls are made of some really weak plastic. It melted. I guess I'm done golfing for the day." Ryley chuckled as he hit his ball off the course. "Nice try though Sylvius."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"It melted...what do we tell the staff?" Autumn asked as she looked at Ryley then Celia. "We don't tell them anything....we run if they come over!" Celia said with a smile. Autumn was to busy focused on something behind her and she lifted a finger, pointing at them. "Um...there coming over here...I think they saw wat happened..." She said quietly as the staff began to run towards them. "Are you serious?!" Celia exclaimed as she turned around and saw them before cursing under her breath. "Why are they running though...we aren't that far away. Ah forget it, Autumn teleport us out of here!" "Yes ma'am!" Autumn saluted her before teleporting all 4 of them to the park. "Did I do good?" "Very good...now what do we do?" Celia asked as she patted Autumns head. "I don't know..."

Roman said:
"Manly and handsome is perfect. If I were to say cute, someone might try and beat me to death with a stuffed unicorn." Takeshi said laughing a bit. "Say what, I'll allow only you to call me cute."
Violetta turned to look at Takeshi, her cheeks still burning. Her eyes were sparkling like they had been back out by the beach.

"You really mean it?"

She looked almost timid and vulnerable, letting down her guard as she looked at Takeshi.

Roman said:
Han frowned, "Sorry, but I don't know if I like that idea, Celia... I don't think I can trust him with my back..."
Celia sighed. "I don't like the idea either, but were fighting a powerful enemy here... You can't do this all by yourself Han." She said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled before kissing her

Jack shook his head "No" He said happily
"Oh, well we can be your friends! Right Yuna?" Rini chimed happily. Yuna nodded in response.

((...I thought neko was his girlfriend? xD ))

Yuto winked at Chibi Yuto, giving him a look that said, you mean glad she has US, right?, revealing he could read minds.
Chibi Yuto blinked, not expecting Yuto to do that, but he relaxed after a while, nodding back. It was true. Being a part of Noir, he wanted nothing more than for Noir to be safe and happy, and the more time spent around Yuto, the more the chibi realized how similar the two were in their priorities, with Noir being no. 1.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, well we can be your friends! Right Yuna?" Rini chimed happily. Yuna nodded in response.
((...I thought neko was his girlfriend? xD ))
(It's complicated xD )

Jack chuckled "Yeah!" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"Only a few." Weiss said.
Taka nodded "You have a strong Soul...The people you killed....They weren't innocent"

Lumina said:
Chibi Yuto blinked, not expecting Yuto to do that, but he relaxed after a while, nodding back. It was true. Being a part of Noir, he wanted nothing more than for Noir to be safe and happy, and the more time spent around Yuto, the more the chibi realized how similar the two were in their priorities, with Noir being no. 1.
Yuto pulled away a bit from the hug. "I love you... Noir..." He said softly before he kissed her softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It melted...what do we tell the staff?" Autumn asked as she looked at Ryley then Celia. "We don't tell them anything....we run if they come over!" Celia said with a smile. Autumn was to busy focused on something behind her and she lifted a finger, pointing at them. "Um...there coming over here...I think they saw wat happened..." She said quietly as the staff began to run towards them. "Are you serious?!" Celia exclaimed as she turned around and saw them before cursing under her breath. "Why are they running though...we aren't that far away. Ah forget it, Autumn teleport us out of here!" "Yes ma'am!" Autumn saluted her before teleporting all 4 of them to the park. "Did I do good?" "Very good...now what do we do?" Celia asked as she patted Autumns head. "I don't know..."
Ryley snapped his fingers and stuck his head through a portal. A few minutes later he got out and snapped his fingers dispersing the portal. "Umm, I know why they were chasing us." Ryley chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "Sylvius's paws left scorch marks all the way through the golf course..." Ryley fell backward landing in the grass with a thud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Yuto pulled away a bit from the hug. "I love you... Noir..." He said softly before he kissed her softly.
Noir mouthed the words I love you too before kissing him back. She wrapped her legs around his waist to keep herself from feeling too unstable.

Chibi Yuto blushed, tending to share some of Yuto's feelings and thoughts now as well. Chibi Noir looked on, slightly confused.

Lumina said:
Violetta turned to look at Takeshi, her cheeks still burning. Her eyes were sparkling like they had been back out by the beach.
"You really mean it?"

She looked almost timid and vulnerable, letting down her guard as she looked at Takeshi.
"Yep. Only you and you alone can call me cute." Takeshi said smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
(It's complicated xD )
Jack chuckled "Yeah!" He said happily

Taka nodded "You have a strong Soul...The people you killed....They weren't innocent"
Weiss rolled her eyes, "Why else would I kill them? For fun?" She asked sarcastically as she looked back at him. "I already know they weren't innocent, I still don't get why you're saying this."

Celia sighed. "I don't like the idea either, but were fighting a powerful enemy here... You can't do this all by yourself Han." She said.
Han gritted his teeth. "Once. Just this once... " he said. He then shook it off and sighed, "Come on, I have someone I have to visit... I wanna take you at least one place before I go."

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss rolled her eyes, "Why else would I kill them? For fun?" She asked sarcastically as she looked back at him. "I already know they weren't innocent, I still don't get why you're saying this."
Taka nodded "Well....You should know that their souls....You left their souls behind"

shortyshot8 said:
Taka nodded "Well....You should know that their souls....You left their souls behind"
"Okay and? This isn't telling me anything useful." Weiss said as she returned her gaze to the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back