• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "If this problem can hurt our friends....Then deal"
"Alright then... I'll come get you when it's time to go. As for now, back to the kitchen...!

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blinked "Uhhhh Ramen?"

(I said that's who xD )
Yuna shook her head, letting out a small laugh "I mean what kind"

shortyshot8 said:
Taka looked at her "Hey! We're having a party tonight...Come if you want or don't"
"Yeah...okay.." Weiss said slowly before she turned and went back inside the house. "Well that sure went well..."

Roman said:
"Cool! Maybe I can fond a durable waterproof material to replace it with one day. Sounds cool right?"
''sure. just make sure the arm is black. i mean, i dont mind it being some other kind of color but, i just prefer black so it looks the same. and let me know when you do that because i need to infuse some magic into it so it sticks to my arm and comes off when i allow it''

Aeron said:
"Gah!" She thre hee hand up in frustration. "Don't you think I know that?! Why do you think I'm trying to avoid you?" She looked up at him with a grin. "I don't know if you were aware, but Ivory is one of the Underworld's most powerful demons...she second ranking to the Devil." Ivory went up to Tyler with a big pout. "So I'd like to see you try. In the meantime, keep this in mind to...I'm letting Ivory feel what's going on around me. So in other words, hurt me, and she'll end up worse than you think." She laughed, her eyes turning red. "Hey...I think someone's cooking up a ritual...looks like I'm needed!" She flew off the opposite direction of house and into the city.
Tyler grunted and clenched his fists as she flew off. "Dammit... What am I supposed to do...?" He asked himself. "Even if my light can combat her darkness, there's no way I can do it without hurting the Ivory I know and love... Unless..." He said with a grin. "I think I have a idea..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah sure, i can pay''

[/QUOTE]
"Uhm, Alright, thank you" she said with a nod and a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna shook her head, letting out a small laugh "I mean what kind"
Jack smiled "Just classic"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah...okay.." Weiss said slowly before she turned and went back inside the house. "Well that sure went well..."
Taka nodded "Let's go"

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "So no need to worry" she says sweetly
Marcus smiled and kissed her nose

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled, finding it kind of cute that she was nervous. He put his finger on her chin like he did atvrhe beach and raised her head so she was looking at him.
Violettas blush somehow grew darker as he raised her chin. She was now looking at him, her eyes exactly the same as when he said he liked her eyes back at the beach. She looked at him, nervous and drunk and happy all at the same time.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm for it. What's the plan?" Celia asked as Autumn frowned. "But he'll get mad again and leave...again. I think Ulqui left us anyway..." "I heard my name twice. What do you idiots want?" Ulqui asked as he appeared in front of them.
"Darn, the one time he decides to use his demon teleporting..." Ryley chuckled. "Well what should we do now?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and kissed her nose
Sam smiled and rested her head on his chest and looked under the bed

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel shrugged. "I just eat wherever the road takes me. The road took us here so I guess I'm eating here." He said.

Nymph nodded. "Okay then" she says turning on her heal and walking into the restaurant

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and rested her head on his chest and looked under the bed
Nymph nodded. "Okay then" she says turning on her heal and walking into the restaurant
Marcus yawned "I think we made the most out of that"

Dnaleri017 said:
"Darn, the one time he decides to use his demon teleporting..." Ryley chuckled. "Well what should we do now?"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Go home and go to sleep." Ulqui said as he sat down on a bench. Autumn sniffed, "He called me an idiot....I'm not stupid..." "Who knows! Set things on fire? Go to a party and get drunk?" Celia said, just throwing out random ideas. "I don't drink though... I don't even like drinking..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler grunted and clenched his fists as she flew off. "Dammit... What am I supposed to do...?" He asked himself. "Even if my light can combat her darkness, there's no way I can do it without hurting the Ivory I know and love... Unless..." He said with a grin. "I think I have a idea..."
There was ritual going on to let demons reign their dimension for a quick game of Don't Peek, a game Ivory actually enjoyed. Ivory took form of complete shadow and darkness, appearing as a mís formed monster. She made sure none of the players were not peeking and split herself and five others, letting the game begin. It was games and rituals like these that Ivory's demon enjoyed, but Ivory personally hated them. They would hurt afterwards, but increase her demons grip on her, whom she also didn't really like. She began to imprint the humans, tagging them to make sure she's be back to kill them specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back