• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kaota then falls to ground screaming in pain as blood pours out of his mouth
Ethereal tried her best to heal him "What the hell is going on" she yelled

Lumina said:
Violettas eyes widened. What... was happening...? Takeshi was actually kissing her... without thinking much into it her eyes closed and she leaned a bit into herself, tightening her hold on his hand. This.. this was really nice, and she really liked it. Maybe it was cuz she was drunk still, maybe it was because it was Takeshi. She figured it wad the second reason.
Takeshi deepened the kiss, moving closer to her, smiling a little as he did so. He didn't know why he kissed her, but he felt it was only right.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara nodded as she brought her steel arm along and followed him as she snaps her fingers as her clothes turn into a bikini*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smiled when he made it outside and took a deep breath. "Wow... Fresh air." He said looking back at Ciara.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*himeragi was in bed with the empty bowl beside her bed*

[/QUOTE]
William opened the door "Shh...Be quiet Kirin" He said softly as he walked over to the bed and sat on the edge placing a hand on Himeragi's forehead

SoulofTobi said:
Roland found a food stand and ordered them a couple hot dogs then made his way back to Dakota "i see you can just make blankets." he said teasingly.
Dakota rolled her eyes and laughed "No, I can't, as long as I remember exactly where I left something I can transport it" she explained before smiling. "Now if only I could get the rest of my abilities to work..." she said with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Go home and go to sleep." Ulqui said as he sat down on a bench. Autumn sniffed, "He called me an idiot....I'm not stupid..." "Who knows! Set things on fire? Go to a party and get drunk?" Celia said, just throwing out random ideas. "I don't drink though... I don't even like drinking..."
"Oh, I gotta stop at Wal-mart to get a new door." Ryley sat up. "So I'll probably do that and chill at home uless anyone wants to do something else."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Nonalaka said:
Dakota rolled her eyes and laughed "No, I can't, as long as I remember exactly where I left something I can transport it" she explained before smiling. "Now if only I could get the rest of my abilities to work..." she said with a chuckle.
Roland chuckled "well, that would make sense, but, i like my version better." he said handing her a hotdog.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Shut up Taka." Risha said as she made her way into the house where the party was being held.
Taka blinked "E-Eh!? Why!?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "Why would I say no?" she says
Ethereal bent down and looked at Kaota.

(What happened)
Marcus frowned "Because I'm just me...."

shortyshot8 said:
Taka blinked "E-Eh!? Why!?"

Marcus frowned "Because I'm just me...."
"Because I said so. I'm the meister and you're the weapon, so you have to listen to me." Risha said before walking away from him.

Weiss stood within the house, already talking to a few people. Her hand was on her hip as she looked at someone next to her, smiling as they talked.

tumblr_nqmy16HOg11rl3vq8o1_250.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because I said so. I'm the meister and you're the weapon, so you have to listen to me." Risha said before walking away from him.

Weiss stood within the house, already talking to a few people. Her hand was on her hip as she looked at someone next to her, smiling as they talked.

tumblr_nqmy16HOg11rl3vq8o1_250.gif
Taka hung his head "You are a complete pain ya know that?" (BRB)

Fletcher stood alone, toying with his lighter as he takes a drag of his cigar. He swipes it quickly across the bottom of his boot, watching the ashes float down the street.

Dnaleri017 said:
"Oh, I gotta stop at Wal-mart to get a new door." Ryley sat up. "So I'll probably do that and chill at home uless anyone wants to do something else."
"There's not much else to do, so we're gonna head home. Bye Autumn! Bye Ryley!" Celia and Ulqui stood up and waved before teleporting back to their house. "Well that was the quickest departure I've ever seen...I didn't even get a hug." Autumn muttered as she stood up and dusted herself off.

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "Why would I say no?" she says
Ethereal bent down and looked at Kaota.

(What happened)
(He is currently in another dimension,Bring him to someone get help)

Kaota's pupils were also gone

(He is unconcious soo i am gonna go to sleep bye)

WeirdPrincess said:
"There's not much else to do, so we're gonna head home. Bye Autumn! Bye Ryley!" Celia and Ulqui stood up and waved before teleporting back to their house. "Well that was the quickest departure I've ever seen...I didn't even get a hug." Autumn muttered as she stood up and dusted herself off.
Ryley hugged Autumn tightly "Now you got a hug." Letting go he pointed at Sylvius, "If you want you can go to my place with him and I'll meet you there. Like I said I gotta buy a new door since he broke the last one." Ryley smiled "Plus you should know you can stop by anytime you want."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "So...How has your day been?"
Yuna had spaced out again before snapping back "My day?" She repeated "Well it was certainly better than yesterday" she said laughing lightly "We were lost most of the day trying to find out how to get our dorm numbers and whatnot..today we were just relaxing and stuff" she said with a small nod "What about yourself?"

Roman said:
Takeshi deepened the kiss, moving closer to her, smiling a little as he did so. He didn't know why he kissed her, but he felt it was only right.
As he moved closer Violetta did the same, causing her to deepen the kiss as well. If she was honest with herself, she had been wondering if she'd ever get to kiss him again, after he gave her her first kiss at the beach. She hadn't expected Takeshi to initiate it either, but it made her kinda happy that he wanted to kiss her as well. She slid her open arm around Takeshi's waist, pulling herself even closer.

Lumina said:
Aion nodded.
"I agree. I want to help as many people as I can... but I don't really know how. There's just so many people out there, it just doesn't seem possible."

She took another sip of her drink, holding it between her hands.
@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
As he moved closer Violetta did the same, causing her to deepen the kiss as well. If she was honest with herself, she had been wondering if she'd ever get to kiss him again, after he gave her her first kiss at the beach. She hadn't expected Takeshi to initiate it either, but it made her kinda happy that he wanted to kiss her as well. She slid her open arm around Takeshi's waist, pulling herself even closer.

@WeirdPrincess
Takeshi felt her move closer, after placing her arm around him. He then put his arm around her too, and as a response to deepening the kiss he slid his tongue in her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back