• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi nodded while smiling as she then pays for the dress*

[/QUOTE]
Amara waited outside for her to finish.

Ezekiel appeared behind ethereal, grabbing her and put her over his shoulder "your time together is over..." he then looked at Kaotas unconscious body and used his magic to throw him into a tree, walking off with Ethereal over his shoulder.

@Mayyflower @TheBigBladeWolf

Roman said:
Takeshi felt her move closer, after placing her arm around him. He then put his arm around her too, and as a response to deepening the kiss he slid his tongue in her mouth.
Violetta didn't think her cheeks could get any redder, but redder they became. She wasn't used to kissing in the slightest so her drunken self was surprised when she felt his tounge. After a moment she responded with her own, feeling his arm wrapped around her nearly made her melt. Kissing was honestly great and she wished she hadn't waited so long to do it until now.

Lumina said:
Violetta didn't think her cheeks could get any redder, but redder they became. She wasn't used to kissing in the slightest so her drunken self was surprised when she felt his tounge. After a moment she responded with her own, feeling his arm wrapped around her nearly made her melt. Kissing was honestly great and she wished she hadn't waited so long to do it until now.
Takeshi blushed a little when he felt her tongue touch his. The little space that was between them was gone now, because Takeshi had moved over until they were together.

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel appeared behind ethereal, grabbing her and put her over his shoulder "your time together is over..." he then looked at Kaotas unconscious body and used his magic to throw him into a tree, walking off with Ethereal over his shoulder.
@Mayyflower @TheBigBladeWolf
Ethereal yelped I surprise "Ezekiel!" she yelled as her katana fell. "Oh no! My katana!" she cries out, trying to get down to get it

@TheBigBladeWolf

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, that would make sense, but, i like my version better." he said handing her a hotdog.
"Well, fair enough, let's just say that I can make them then" she giggled as she took the hotdog "Thank you" she said as she sat down.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna had spaced out again before snapping back "My day?" She repeated "Well it was certainly better than yesterday" she said laughing lightly "We were lost most of the day trying to find out how to get our dorm numbers and whatnot..today we were just relaxing and stuff" she said with a small nod "What about yourself?"
Jack smiled "Well today I finally learned how to control Tel Drasil" He said like it was a normal thing

Roman said:
Takeshi blushed a little when he felt her tongue touch his. The little space that was between them was gone now, because Takeshi had moved over until they were together.
Violetta kept up the kiss, honestly never wanting it to end. She had never felt so happy as she did in this moment. As Takeshi closed the space between them she slid a leg between his, their ankles touching. She wanted nothing more than to be as close as possible to Takeshi. She didn't quite understand why though. She didn't understand why her heart was beating so fast, or why her face was so red, or why he made her feel so happy. But l of those things were happening and she loved every second of it.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley hugged Autumn tightly "Now you got a hug." Letting go he pointed at Sylvius, "If you want you can go to my place with him and I'll meet you there. Like I said I gotta buy a new door since he broke the last one." Ryley smiled "Plus you should know you can stop by anytime you want."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn giggled, "Alright. I'll meet you back at your place Ryley and thank you for the hug." She smiled at Ryley before stretching. "I didn't even know Wal-Mart sold doors...that's a new thing. Anyways, come on Sylvius! We're headed back to Ryley's so I can raid his fridge for food!" Autumn joked as she began to walk back.

Lumina said:
Aion nodded.
"I agree. I want to help as many people as I can... but I don't really know how. There's just so many people out there, it just doesn't seem possible."
Lumina said:
She took another sip of her drink, holding it between her hands.
"I would say anything is possible if you put your mind to it, even the impossible stuff." Karito said, a slight smile on his face. "But you're probably right, trying to help everyone on earth would most likely kill me. Though it would be worth it."

Nonalaka said:
"Well, fair enough, let's just say that I can make them then" she giggled as she took the hotdog "Thank you" she said as she sat down.
Roland chuckled "you're welcome" he said sitting down next to her and placing an arm around her shoulders.

Lumina said:
Violetta kept up the kiss, honestly never wanting it to end. She had never felt so happy as she did in this moment. As Takeshi closed the space between them she slid a leg between his, their ankles touching. She wanted nothing more than to be as close as possible to Takeshi. She didn't quite understand why though. She didn't understand why her heart was beating so fast, or why her face was so red, or why he made her feel so happy. But l of those things were happening and she loved every second of it.
Takeshi smiled a little and pulled away from the kiss, but stayed where he was, "Violetta... I don't know what it is, but something is telling me to stay right here with you forever."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled, "Alright. I'll meet you back at your place Ryley and thank you for the hug." She smiled at Ryley before stretching. "I didn't even know Wal-Mart sold doors...that's a new thing. Anyways, come on Sylvius! We're headed back to Ryley's so I can raid his fridge for food!" Autumn joked as she began to walk back.

"I would say anything is possible if you put your mind to it, even the impossible stuff." Karito said, a slight smile on his face. "But you're probably right, trying to help everyone on earth would most likely kill me. Though it would be worth it."
Ryley fell backward into a portal as Sylvius got up and barked happily. Sylvius sat beside Autumn ready to go home.

Yoshino stepped through a portal in the courtyard of the school and fell to her knees, breathing heavily as she grasped a odd looking flower in her hands. "Damn... That was a lot harder then expected..." @Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino stepped through a portal in the courtyard of the school and fell to her knees, breathing heavily as she grasped a odd looking flower in her hands. "Damn... That was a lot harder then expected..." @Roman
Kaz was asleep under a tree, exactly how Yoshino told him not to. He yawned quietly when she fell out of the portal but he remained sleep.

tumblr_inline_n84dozX2931rbpimx.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Well today I finally learned how to control Tel Drasil" He said like it was a normal thing
"...Tel Drasil?" Yuna tilted her head "What's that?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Aion grinned.

"I'm a goddess, so technically I should be impossible as well. So you're right it would be worth it, for sure."

She took another drink, downing half the glass.

"Though I'd advise against working yourself to death. I've heard dying is bad for your health."

Roman said:
Kaz was asleep under a tree, exactly how Yoshino told him not to. He yawned quietly when she fell out of the portal but he remained sleep.
tumblr_inline_n84dozX2931rbpimx.gif
Yoshino looked over around before spotting Kaz. She frowned, "I thought I told him not to sleep under trees..." She muttered as she made her way over to him before she closed her eyes, an irritated look on her face as she punched his head. "Wake up you idiot."

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled a little and pulled away from the kiss, but stayed where he was, "Violetta... I don't know what it is, but something is telling me to stay right here with you forever."
Violetta could feel the metaphorical butterflies in her stomach flapping up a tornado in her stomach. She smiled up at him, snuggling into him a bit.

"I can do that. I'm the goddess of time, I can give you forever."

Her star filled eyes looked at his own.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley fell backward into a portal as Sylvius got up and barked happily. Sylvius sat beside Autumn ready to go home.
Autumn chuckled before she began walking back to Ryley's house. "Let's go Sylvius...but I have to make a quick detour at the candy store... I'm craving sweet right now." She said with a grin as she walked along the streets, looking for a candy store as she walked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked over around before spotting Kaz. She frowned, "I thought I told him not to sleep under trees..." She muttered as she made her way over to him before she closed her eyes, an irritated look on her face as she punched his head. "Wake up you idiot."
Kaz immediately jumped up, rubbing his head in a panicked way, "Yoshino? Why'd you hit me? Now my head hurts!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back