• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito shook his head a little before he stopped, "Neko isn't a cat. That's just her name...but she can turn into one of that counts."
"Ah, that makes more sense now. I suppose technically I can too.."

She thought about it a moment, technically considering Leo to be a cat. Lions were cats right?

"Well she sounds nice." Aion grinned, finishing her drink.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley got thrown through one of his portals and landed into a girls cart in a heap. "Ouch... I seriously need ti work on my portals..." Climbing out he noticed the girl. "Oh, ummm... hi, my name is Ryley." He stood there for a moment before holding out his hand.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Maki yelped in surprise, "My eggs!" she threw her hands in the air. "Im Makisuma, Maki for short"

Roman said:
Kaz stood up and sighed, giving her a quick hug. He then stepped back and smiled.
sword-art-online-07-10.jpg

"Sorry, I worried you, Yoshino. From now on, I'll always go home for naps and sleep. No outside naps, I promise."

Takeshi smiled and pulled at the hem of Violetta's shirt. His grip on her hand tight now as hers is. The kiss was then deepened once more. I love this feeling I have right now... It's... New.
Yoshino's expression softened as she faced him, now smiling. "I think I was over reacting anyways. But it makes me happy that you said that."

"Sorry about your.... stuff." Ryley scratched his head and stretched. "My portal malfunctioned and threw me, well, into your cart..." Ryley sighed.

Lumina said:
Violetta never knew she could get lost in another person. But here she was, feeling like she could get lost in Takeshi's embrace and she'd be okay with it. She pushed her body up against his, wanting to be even closer to him despite the already nonexistent space, blushing at his every action. His hands tugging on her shirt. His lips and tounge on hers. Their ankles. Every little touch sent electricity through her nerves.
Takeshi held Violetta tightly, as he slowly began to roughen the kiss.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname was confused as to why she was addressing it, until a previous conversation replayed itself within his conscious. She could speak to sea animals. Slowly nodding his head upon his conclusion and remembrance of her words, Kaname raised a brow once she asked if he wanted to hold it. Kaname had never been too good of a public associate to animals, and holding one in front of Camilla was deemed unthinkable to Kaname.

"No, uh, just hold him, and I'll find a new spot to put him."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked at the starfish, then at kaname, blinking a few times before nodding "Oh, Alright then" she said as she looked in the water "where do want to put him?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino's expression softened as she faced him, now smiling. "I think I was over reacting anyways. But it makes me happy that you said that."
"If it makes you happy I'll get rid of it. That's how couples do things right? Sometimes they sacrifice old habits to make their loved ones happy." Kaz said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara's face soon became red from blushing as Reiji hugged her as she looked down to see his face. She then decided she'd hug back figuring its rude to not hug back*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji had said something again, but it was nothing but gargles and bubbles.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she looked out at the view in front of them "Its nice today, isn't it?" She said happily "when's the last time you were at the beach anyways?" She asked curiously.
Roland thought and started counting on his fingers "six.... seven..... um..... i think i was ten when i last went to the beach." he said with a have assed smile.

Roman said:
Takeshi held Violetta tightly, as he slowly began to roughen the kiss.
Violetta couldn't hold herself back from making sounds now. It was just too much, and so so good that she found herself just letting go. Despite her own internal protests she star tw d going with the flow more, both letting Takeshi take over as well as matching the intensity of the kisses. For never having done anything like this before, it wad addicting.

Lumina said:
Violetta couldn't hold herself back from making sounds now. It was just too much, and so so good that she found herself just letting go. Despite her own internal protests she star tw d going with the flow more, both letting Takeshi take over as well as matching the intensity of the kisses. For never having done anything like this before, it wad addicting.
Takeshi pulled away from the kiss once more and slowly made his way down to her neck, kissing her there now.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara soon took off her steel arm as she then found a spot to sit so the water was at her neck*

''haha alright. so shall we get going?''

*She said as she went to the driver's side of the car*

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded as she went to the passenger side.

Roman said:
Takeshi pulled away from the kiss once more and slowly made his way down to her neck, kissing her there now.
Violetta let out an even louder sound, never realizing just how... sensitive and intimate her neck really was. Perhaps the feeling was heightened by the alcohol, perhaps not, but either way it was a very strong, yet good, feeling. Violetta couldnt help but squirm a bit, after all, this was all new to her. She kissed Takeshi's forehead, enjoying everything.

Roman said:
"If it makes you happy I'll get rid of it. That's how couples do things right? Sometimes they sacrifice old habits to make their loved ones happy." Kaz said.

''w-what are you saying Reiji...?''

Nonalaka said:
"In what language?" She asked as she stared at him "What is it anyways?"
Jack shrugged "I dunno but it can burn and heal anything"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora jumped a little, "Don't do that! You scared me..." She said as she turned her body slightly to look back at him.
Al smiled "Hey there love" He said softly

Lumina said:
"Ah, that makes more sense now. I suppose technically I can too.."

She thought about it a moment, technically considering Leo to be a cat. Lions were cats right?

"Well she sounds nice." Aion grinned, finishing her drink.
Karito chuckled, "She usually is...though I believe she's been busy with other things so I haven't seen her in a while." He stood up from his chair and stretched, the chair was starting to hurt his butt from sitting on it for to long. Considering he had been at the ramen stand since it opened and waited until it was lunch to actually order something. "Maybe you can meet her sometime, if she ever decides to show her face around." He chuckled a little as he picked up his parasol that was lying on the ground.

Lumina said:
Violetta let out an even louder sound, never realizing just how... sensitive and intimate her neck really was. Perhaps the feeling was heightened by the alcohol, perhaps not, but either way it was a very strong, yet good, feeling. Violetta couldnt help but squirm a bit, after all, this was all new to her. She kissed Takeshi's forehead, enjoying everything.
Takeshi smiled as he kissed her neck, he chuckled a little as he put a hand at the hem of her shirt again. Instead of tugging,he he pulled it up and kissed her stomach and made his way up then down.

(( Fade? ))

Roman said:

Yoshino waved her hand, "No it's fine. I guess there really isn't any harm from sleeping under a tree." She said before looking at the flower in her hands. "Oh right, I have to go return this thing. Wanna come with?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''w-what are you saying Reiji...?''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji slowly emerged out of the water. "I said I can't believe how good you look in that bikini.... "

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino waved her hand, "No it's fine. I guess there really isn't any harm from sleeping under a tree." She said before looking at the flower in her hands. "Oh right, I have to go return this thing. Wanna come with?"
Kaz smiled and nodded, "Yeah sure, I don't have anything else to do..." he said happily. "Have you seen, Minako by the way? Haven't seen her anywhere?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shrugged "I dunno but it can burn and heal anything"

Al smiled "Hey there love" He said softly
Nora blushed as she looked at him, "H-Hi..." She said softly.

Roman said:
Reiji slowly emerged out of the water. "I said I can't believe how good you look in that bikini.... "

Kaz smiled and nodded, "Yeah sure, I don't have anything else to do..." he said happily. "Have you seen, Minako by the way? Haven't seen her anywhere?"
Yoshino blinked, "Minako? Not that I remember.... I haven't seen her. Unless she's in my pocket again and I don't know it." She said as she started walking towards Asuka's house.

Roman said:

''o-oh...''

*She then blushes more*

''thanks..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...''
*She then blushes more*

''thanks..''

[/QUOTE]
(Did you miss my post?)

Dnaleri017 said:
"Sorry about your.... stuff." Ryley scratched his head and stretched. "My portal malfunctioned and threw me, well, into your cart..." Ryley sighed.
Maki nodded. "Its okay" she sighed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back